You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Ragnar
 Rep: 8 

Re: European Tour 2017 Thread

Ragnar wrote:

Whole Lotta Rosie day in and day out. Fuck them seriously, GNR is the most boring, stale and predictable band around.

If fanbase is content to line up like a flock of sheep and fatten their pockets, let them have it.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

16 Whatever man.

I'm sorry reading a list of songs continues to dissapoint you.

They put on a show that leaves 80,000 people buzzing. Which is the point of the show afterall, not to keep a couple of hundred forum dwellers happy.

Ragnar

Ragnar wrote:

Again sheep mentality.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Slash has better chops now but his taste and note selection from 1992/1993 was perfection. He gets a little too shreddy too much now. Tells me he is getting bored.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Fucking A, the intro to Don't Cry is so fucking beautiful. Slash tone and taste here in his tribute to Gregg Allman brings tears to my eyes.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Slash has better chops now but his taste and note selection from 1992/1993 was perfection. He gets a little too shreddy too much now. Tells me he is getting bored.

Eh, I'm not sure about that. There were some bad nights and the sound of the band wasn't right, which I chalk up to Gilby. I think Richard is a way better pairing with him.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

very solid performance, too bad the end is too much Mickey and no rasp. but on this particular occasion, I don't care too much actually smile

Ragnar

Ragnar wrote:

They should add Light My Fire to the setlist and they will become a full blown cover band.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
Ragnar wrote:

They should add Light My Fire to the setlist and they will become a full blown cover band.

and Freebird, Space Oddity and maybe Ace of Spades wink

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
Ragnar wrote:

Whole Lotta Rosie day in and day out. Fuck them seriously, GNR is the most boring, stale and predictable band around.

Predictable, yes, much like your posts. i can avoid reading the setlists  and avoid watching shitty cell phone videos on youtube until i see the show with my son (who will be seeing his first show) and it will be different then the last time i went to see gnr, which was different than the previous and so forth.

Ragnar wrote:

If fanbase is content to line up like a flock of sheep and fatten their pockets, let them have it.

My Thoughts exacty

Board footer