You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Carlos444
 Rep: 0 

Re: European Tour 2017 Thread

Carlos444 wrote:

I still believe it will start with 1 or 2 festivals the first being Rock am ring and have heard it will finish at Wembley London (member of the event management team is a friend that works there, he could not confirm though)what do you think sp1at?

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:
Carlos444 wrote:

I still believe it will start with 1 or 2 festivals the first being Rock am ring and have heard it will finish at Wembley London (member of the event management team is a friend that works there, he could not confirm though)what do you think sp1at?

Well, the cynical side to me is thinking that Download and Rock AM Ring are/were playing games to make people think GN'R are playing to sell tickets. The links to Rock AM Ring were strong though. I had down Eastern/SE Europe May, Germany early to mid June, Belgium mid to late June, UK late June, early July, France early July to mid July, all other dates spread between. Now we have this where Ireland is possbly in May, so who knows smile

really hope they play Croke Park in Dublin next summer

The venue is allowed 3 concerts per year. Coldplay are playing there on the 8th July 2017 but theres danger for us GNR fans

Adele is due to tour europe next summer and the promoters in Ireland could give her the remaining 2 Croke Park dates

sp1at

sp1at wrote:

Street teasers appearing in Madrid http://www.binaural.es/noticias/estara- … ns-nroses/

The Paul McCartney street adverts appeared days before an announcement was made, so I think we are getting close now

sp1at

sp1at wrote:

Wiki dates deleted, fake

johndivney wrote:

I don't believe it!

Heh.
What's the Aviva capacity? 40,000? 50,000? Would much prefer Slane or Croke Park. Would prob prefer to go abroad if it's Aviva.. in general Dublin audiences are the worst crowds I've been in & the idea doesn't appeal to me. July 4th would be a fun date for a show tho.
Amsterdam is tempting. As is the Milan/Barca shows from that list. One of those Berlin ones, that's a fuckin good city. That Milan one would be a festival??

Sp1at, what's your thinking? What about that Reading festival date on that wiki list..??

sp1at

sp1at wrote:

Wiki can be edited by anyone, so I would treat with caution.

There are alot of oddities on there

sp1at

sp1at wrote:

Wiki dates confirmed on another forum as fake, so ignore them

http://www.hotpress.com/Guns-NRoses/new … html?r15=1

i think it will be Slane castle but really want Croke Park as its a better all round venue and easier to get too

have heard horror stories about Slane Castle but with 2017 being the 25th Anniversary of the 1992 GNR show there, i think its too tempting for promoters to turn down. Fans who were teens in 1992 will bring there children/grandkids there to see the band 25 years later etc

heavy rumours of another US/Canada stadium tour taking place next summer (the billboards are up in a few places there) so Europe may be delayed again ??

Board footer