You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Your guys made their own bed of distrust.  Blame them for creating an atmosphere where everything I said is entirely possible.

I'd be willing to bet everything I own Trump didn't  send the bombs, so yes he gets a pass. If you're giving the dems an auto pass, he gets one by definition too. Bad rhetoric is coming from both sides. You're a bigger fool than most of us believe already if you don't understand that.

Lol - did someone here actually pose the theory that trump packaged up these bombs and strolled down to his local USPS?

He’s too fat, stupid and incompetent to do anything but get fatter and playing shitty golf.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

So now that we know the bombs were essentially intentional duds, and were never capable of exploding or designed to, will the nut jobs who were screaming this was an assassination attempt apologize?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/26/politics … index.html

It's clear to anyone who doesn't think 9/11 was an inside job that these "bombs" were sent to create hysteria and get the media to continue to go full retard.  They were never sent to harm anyone.  The bomber's motives are still unknown, but in my humble opinion, this is becoming more and more likely to have originated from some liberal looking to create drama and a story.  I'm sure the truther will continue to lecture us on the dangers of speech though.

Hopefully the bomber is found soon and is paraded on national TV.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

So now that we know the bombs were essentially intentional duds, and were never capable of exploding or designed to, will the nut jobs who were screaming this was an assassination attempt apologize?

It's clear to anyone who doesn't think 9/11 was an inside job that these "bombs" were sent to create hysteria and get the media to continue to go full retard.  They were never sent to harm anyone.  The bomber's motives are still unknown, but in my humble opinion, this is becoming more and more likely to have originated from some liberal looking to create drama and a story.  I'm sure the truther will continue to lecture us on the dangers of speech though.

RF has concluded his investigation everyone. We all can rest easier.

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

No, mouth breather.  I haven't concluded shit.  You and your other partisan window lickers, particularly the guy who thinks 9/11 is an inside job, are claiming you know the culprit and their motive.  I'm just providing facts.  The "bombs" were inert.  They're essentially props.  So you can choose to believe some moronic red neck who was so fucking stupid, not only could he not follow simple instruction to make a fuse, but he can't spell Florida, was able to do this and not immediately be caught.  Or you can acknowledge the very obvious and apparent reality that someone manufactured these devices and sent them to these people to create hysteria.  Who they are and what there true motives are, isn't known. 

But please, continue to embarrass yourself for the rest of the forum's enjoyment.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

No, mouth breather.  I haven't concluded shit.  You and your other partisan window lickers, particularly the guy who thinks 9/11 is an inside job, are claiming you know the culprit and their motive.  I'm just providing facts.  The "bombs" were inert.  They're essentially props.  So you can choose to believe some moronic red neck who was so fucking stupid, not only could he not follow simple instruction to make a fuse, but he can't spell Florida, was able to do this and not immediately be caught.  Or you can acknowledge the very obvious and apparent reality that someone manufactured these devices and sent them to these people to create hysteria.  Who they are and what there true motives are, isn't known. 

But please, continue to embarrass yourself for the rest of the forum's enjoyment.

Yea you said all that already.  You should delete this post because it’s redundant.

Bombs were duds. Must’ve been a liberal

Got it...moving on.

Randall Flagg

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2018/10/26/1 … -facility/

Looks like they may have gotten him.  Now let's see if he really was an incompetent retard, or someone pretending to be an incompetent retard for whatever reason.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Nice of him to advertise.  This keeps getting more ridiculous by the minute...

Randall Flagg

Hopefully he's locked up for the rest of his life.  There's obviously something wrong with him for doing this, but I hope they don't use any alleged mental illness as an escape goat.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

I hope he’s an illegal immigrant planted by trump.....buzz, RF....how long would you jerk yourselves off to that thought?

I wish they had closed the borders when your ancestors got here.

Board footer