You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Hey does anyone remember just like a week ago when trump praised the political violence in Montana? Anyone?

Oh i know...I’m a 911 truther or some shit....

Do we really need to list all of the organizations tied to liberals or the liberal politicians that have promoted violence?  Both sides dude...you better figure it out before your idiots destroy the country.

None of those douche bags were the president.

Oh, that makes it okay then...

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Hey does anyone remember just like a week ago when trump praised the political violence in Montana? Anyone?

Oh i know...I’m a 911 truther or some shit....

Do we really need to list all of the organizations tied to liberals or the liberal politicians that have promoted violence?  Both sides dude...you better figure it out before your idiots destroy the country.

Both sides says the conspiracy nut! Both sides!

See how you pivot? Last night it was a liberal plot, today it's "both sides" and we need to see the bigger picture before it's too late. What a psycho...

You're a cunt that picks and chooses little nuggets to try to deflect from the fact you have nothing backing  you up.  You're the biggest conspiracy nut I know too, which makes this even more hilarious. Keep posting!

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

10 people got sent supposed pipe bombs and yet not a single one of them went off.  How convenient.  There's nothing wild about suspecting the democrats are behind this.  They've said they'll do anything to win.  They rigged their own primary.  The timing of this is suspect at best as there's nothing to a republican to gain by doing this now and everything for a democrat.  And then there's that amazing coincidence that not a single one of them went off.  That's either the most incompetent bomb maker ever or there's another explanation for it.

Randall Flagg wrote:

I personally think the likelihood that this is some progressive slapping on "Get R Done" stickers and spelling like a retard is a jab at a stereotype of red neck Trumpkins, is worth considering.

https://i.postimg.cc/0j5n4H6Z/losers.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/HxnjPwYX/loser2.png

It would seem he was a Democrat up until recently.   Perhaps he figured out that they don't really care about him after all.  He's probably pissed that he bought into all the lies over the years.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

10 people got sent supposed pipe bombs and yet not a single one of them went off.  How convenient.  There's nothing wild about suspecting the democrats are behind this.  They've said they'll do anything to win.  They rigged their own primary.  The timing of this is suspect at best as there's nothing to a republican to gain by doing this now and everything for a democrat.  And then there's that amazing coincidence that not a single one of them went off.  That's either the most incompetent bomb maker ever or there's another explanation for it.

Randall Flagg wrote:

I personally think the likelihood that this is some progressive slapping on "Get R Done" stickers and spelling like a retard is a jab at a stereotype of red neck Trumpkins, is worth considering.

https://i.postimg.cc/0j5n4H6Z/losers.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/HxnjPwYX/loser2.png

It would seem he was a Democrat up until recently.   Perhaps he figured out that they don't really care about him after all.  He's probably pissed that he bought into all the lies over the years.

Moronic comment that added nothing to the conversation.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

You just described 95% of your posts.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I don’t recall anyone asking for tucker Carlson’s opinion.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I want you to admit that the person sending bombs to liberals wasn’t the conspiracy you were peddling...some liberal trying to swing a few votes the Dems way through sympathy.

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I want you to admit that the person sending bombs to liberals wasn’t the conspiracy you were peddling...some liberal trying to swing a few votes the Dems way through sympathy.

I didn’t say it was, Mitch. I said it was possible. That’s the difference between me and your fellow mouth breathers. I don’t commit to shit before the facts are out. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong. Your truther friend still thinks 9/11 was an inside job and Trump worked with Putin.

You think black people are oppressed in America and that Democrats don’t have violent rhetoric.

If you want to chalk this up as a victory, go ahead. I’m not upset to be wrong.

Now continue to shit post and talk about our cocks.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I didn’t say it was, Mitch. I said it was possible. That’s the difference between me and your fellow mouth breathers. I don’t commit to shit before the facts are out. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong. Your truther friend still thinks 9/11 was an inside job and Trump worked with Putin.

You think black people are oppressed in America and that Democrats don’t have violent rhetoric.

If you want to chalk this up as a victory, go ahead. I’m not upset to be wrong.

Now continue to shit post and talk about our cocks.

Trump encourages this shit on a daily basis. Trump is president. Why does no one hold him accountable for anything? Least of all you.

You  came up with your own conspiracy theory about what happen immediately. You shared that here. Never at any point you consider that it was only a matter of time before somebody followed through on the things that our president is encouraging them to do. You’d prefer that it be exposed that some liberal was responsible for this as a ploy.

Trumps Petty presidency has exposed some terrible people in this world. It’s exposing terrible people on this message board too.

Trump is a piece of shit and I can’t wait till he gets his comeuppance.

Randall Flagg

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/1 … d-by-jews/

When will the left end its violent rhetoric of Trump and Jews. They are totally responsible for this nut job who hated Trump and said he was controlled by the Jews.

And unlike the maga bomber, 8 people are dead because of the left’s violent speech. What did they think would happen when Obama called Trump a dictator last week.

roll

Board footer