You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I want you to admit that the person sending bombs to liberals wasn’t the conspiracy you were peddling...some liberal trying to swing a few votes the Dems way through sympathy.

I didn’t say it was, Mitch. I said it was possible. That’s the difference between me and your fellow mouth breathers. I don’t commit to shit before the facts are out. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong. Your truther friend still thinks 9/11 was an inside job and Trump worked with Putin.

You think black people are oppressed in America and that Democrats don’t have violent rhetoric.

If you want to chalk this up as a victory, go ahead. I’m not upset to be wrong.

Now continue to shit post and talk about our cocks.

Trump encourages this shit on a daily basis. Trump is president. Why does no one hold him accountable for anything? Least of all you.

You  came up with your own conspiracy theory about what happen immediately. You shared that here. Never at any point you consider that it was only a matter of time before somebody followed through on the things that our president is encouraging them to do. You’d prefer that it be exposed that some liberal was responsible for this as a ploy.

Trumps Petty presidency has exposed some terrible people in this world. It’s exposing terrible people on this message board too.

Trump is a piece of shit and I can’t wait till he gets his comeuppance.

This lack of logic is adding to the problem way more than anything trump says, but you're so deep in your hatred that you can't see the world around you.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/1 … d-by-jews/

When will the left end its violent rhetoric of Trump and Jews. They are totally responsible for this nut job who hated Trump and said he was controlled by the Jews.

And unlike the maga bomber, 8 people are dead because of the left’s violent speech. What did they think would happen when Obama called Trump a dictator last week.

roll

Pretty much every Jew i know is a Democrat...don’t really know what your point is here.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I didn’t say it was, Mitch. I said it was possible. That’s the difference between me and your fellow mouth breathers. I don’t commit to shit before the facts are out. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong. Your truther friend still thinks 9/11 was an inside job and Trump worked with Putin.

You think black people are oppressed in America and that Democrats don’t have violent rhetoric.

If you want to chalk this up as a victory, go ahead. I’m not upset to be wrong.

Now continue to shit post and talk about our cocks.

Trump encourages this shit on a daily basis. Trump is president. Why does no one hold him accountable for anything? Least of all you.

You  came up with your own conspiracy theory about what happen immediately. You shared that here. Never at any point you consider that it was only a matter of time before somebody followed through on the things that our president is encouraging them to do. You’d prefer that it be exposed that some liberal was responsible for this as a ploy.

Trumps Petty presidency has exposed some terrible people in this world. It’s exposing terrible people on this message board too.

Trump is a piece of shit and I can’t wait till he gets his comeuppance.

This lack of logic is adding to the problem way more than anything trump says, but you're so deep in your hatred that you can't see the world around you.

It’s fucking stupid that you would minimize Trumps words as president.

I’m so fucking tired of this perspective. Until my president and congress represent one thing i care about....one thing thT directly impacts my life then fuck em. They don’t get my support- they get my criticism.

And if some knuckle dragger from Nebraska or Kansas or wherever can look at Trump and talk about how he was chosen by god....then you you don’t get to lecture me about logic.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

Mitch, for the ten thousandth time, I didn't vote for Trump, nor do I support him.  I haven't defended anything he's done that I can remember; I just don't care about it like you do.  It's important to keep in mind that being indifferent to something is nowhere near the same as supporting it.  I'm indifferent on a lot of democratic stances too...I just don't really care about social issues.  Let people do what they want as long as it's within the laws and if you don't like the laws, work within the rules to change them.  I know reasonable stances are bad in your mind, but most people in this country are reasonable.

You and a few others have this perspective that if you don't hate Trump and say anything that isn't 100% negative about him that you are the enemy.  You HAVE to be 100% against him.  There is no other option in your mind.  99% against him and you're a supporter.  50% against him and you're pure evil.  Do you not understand this type of rhetoric is exactly what led to him getting elected?  I've said since he got elected two years ago now that you guys need to understand why he got elected in the first place, and you're no closer to figuring that out than you were then.  YOU guys created this.  You guys created the situation that got Trump elected by (in addition to other things) activating the republican voter base by accusing them all of being any -ist you could come up with before the election and alienating half of your own base by rigging the nomination against Bernie.  You did this.  Not the racists.  Not the sexists.  Not the whatever other label you want to throw on people because you don't agree with them on every single subject.  YOU GUYS DID THIS.

Start looking in the mirror, because not much is going to change until you do.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Our country is full of fucking idiots

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

To some extent, yes.  The problem is it is just the people at both extremes getting all of the attention and then people near the middle leaning towards either side are getting labeled the same as an extremist.  The media is absolutely to blame for some of that; so is social media.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Not you though SG...you’re a genius.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

To some extent, yes.  The problem is it is just the people at both extremes getting all of the attention and then people near the middle leaning towards either side are getting labeled the same as an extremist.  The media is absolutely to blame for some of that; so is social media.

It doesn't matter who you last voted for...and it must be such a privilege to not care about anything. Why would you bother voting if you don't care about anything?

I reject your theory that this is somehow my fault. As though I had anything to do with the DNC and how it functions and operates. Furthermore, the republican base was not motivated any differently in 2016. They're the same mutherfuckers that come out every 4 years and votes the Republican no matter who he is.

I actually have evidence:

Wisconsin
Romney - 1.4 million votes (2012)
Trump - 1.4 million votes (2016)

Michigan
Romney - 2.2 million votes (2012)
Trump - 2.28 million votes (2016)

Ohio
Romney - 2.6 million votes (2012)
Trump - 2.7 million votes (2016)

Florida
Romney - 4.1 million votes (2012)
Trump - 4.6 million votes (2016)

Pennsylvania
Romney - 2.6 million votes (2012)
Trump - 2.9 million votes (2016)

North Carolina
Romney - 2.3 million votes (2012)
Trump - 2.3 million votes (2016)

You're fundamental theory about why we are where we're at is quite flawed.

I don't care if you voted for Clinton or Howdy Doodie...if none of this stuff matters to you, that your ambivalence in the problem. Even more...the tax cuts that you seem to have supported? THey've done nothing to increase wages. They never do They never will. How many times do we have to do this before people stop believing that taxes have anything to do with wages. Your ambivalence toward the reall issue and your willingness to just accept at face value what youre told about tax levels and their relationship to wages means that you haven't done your homework. There's no evidence of it. And the meager sum you don't pay in taxes is paltry compared to what the rich will save. Now they say to balance the budget they've got to take away medicare/medicaid and social security. Go educate yourself and see how much of the federal budget is spent on those things. It's a tiny percentage. If Republicans win in the midterms, I feel quite confident they'll find a way to get that done. I've always felt that it's just a matter of time before the Republicans take it all away and give it to their criminal friends on Wall St.

But you get to be indifferent about these things because...well...why do you? Why do you get to sit there and not care? Even more....why do you get to sit there and not care and then point the finger at me? Why do you get to accuse me of not understanding how/why Trump got elected while I dismantle your argument with facts?

I don't need any more lectures. I voted in the 2016 primaries and I still showed up at the actual polls to vote for the eventual Democratic nominee even though she wasn't the same person that I voted for originally. Fuck Wasserman-Schultz and her corrupt leadership. Fuck the Bernie haters who go went crazy with the theories about 'free everything.' Fuck Clinton for not campaigning.

I find it obscene that you don't think the president should be held to the highest standard. As he now represents all of us...and he attacks fellow citizens. As long as it's not you, I guess you don't care who he attacks.

I'm not far left...and I'm not Antifa. But I have learned by example. One third of the country supports Trump vehemently and his violent vitriol, another third just sits around complaining about both sides. Uninspiring.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

You guys created the situation that got Trump elected by (in addition to other things) activating the republican voter base by accusing them all of being any -ist you could come up with before the election and alienating half of your own base by rigging the nomination against Bernie.  You did this.  Not the racists.  Not the sexists.  Not the whatever other label you want to throw on people because you don't agree with them on every single subject.  YOU GUYS DID THIS.

Thank you for proving my point mitch.  As usual, your stupidity is a great asset.  Look at the numbers again mitchy.  Every state equal or more for Trump.  Not huge numbers for sure, but it doesn't take huge numbers to make a difference when states are fairly close.

Now why don't you show the flipside.  I haven't done the research since I don't care enough, but what were the democratic numbers?  How many stayed home instead of voting for Hilary?  I would have thought you'd have tried to totally shut me down and you'd have that information too, yet it's not here.  So either you're too stupid to provide something that shows I could be wrong or the numbers show I am right.  Which is it buddy?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

You guys created the situation that got Trump elected by (in addition to other things) activating the republican voter base by accusing them all of being any -ist you could come up with before the election and alienating half of your own base by rigging the nomination against Bernie.  You did this.  Not the racists.  Not the sexists.  Not the whatever other label you want to throw on people because you don't agree with them on every single subject.  YOU GUYS DID THIS.

Thank you for proving my point mitch.  As usual, your stupidity is a great asset.  Look at the numbers again mitchy.  Every state equal or more for Trump.  Not huge numbers for sure, but it doesn't take huge numbers to make a difference when states are fairly close.

Now why don't you show the flipside.  I haven't done the research since I don't care enough, but what were the democratic numbers?  How many stayed home instead of voting for Hilary?  I would have thought you'd have tried to totally shut me down and you'd have that information too, yet it's not here.  So either you're too stupid to provide something that shows I could be wrong or the numbers show I am right.  Which is it buddy?

Seriously? That's your analysis here? Good god how do you put your bra and panties on in the morning? You're going to explain extremely marginal differences in voting totals as 'more turn out in his base.'

You're beyond delusional dude...you can't even break down simple numbers. You think 10s or even a couple 100k votes is a big difference in turn out? Are you mental?

It's no wonder there's no talking to you mutherfuckers on here....it's like banging your head against a nail that's going into your eye. Let's take the same states and analyze the difference.

Wisconsin
Romney - 1.4 million votes (2012) Obama 1.6 million votes
Trump - 1.4 million votes (2016) Clinton 1.38 million votes

Michigan
Romney - 2.2 million votes (2012) Obama 2.55 million votes
Trump - 2.28 million votes (2016)  Clinton 2.2 million votes

Ohio
Romney - 2.6 million votes (2012) Obama 2.7 million votes
Trump - 2.7 million votes (2016)    Clinton 2.3 million votes

Florida
Romney - 4.1 million votes (2012) Obama 4.2 million votes
Trump - 4.6 million votes (2016) Clinton 4.5 million votes

Pennsylvania
Romney - 2.6 million votes (2012) Obama 2.9 million votes
Trump - 2.9 million votes (2016) Clinton 2.8 million votes

North Carolina
Romney - 2.3 million votes (2012) Obama 2.2 million votes
Trump - 2.3 million votes (2016) Obama 2.1 million votes

In all but one instance, Obama greatly outperformed Clinton while Trump received virtually the same amount of votes as Romney did in each respective state.

At the end of the day though...it won't matter what I say...you made up your mind. Even when evidence is right in your face that the Republicans didn't come out in droves like you seem to want to believe, you're just dead wrong. You have no analytical skills and you've offered absolutely no evidence to support your assertions. You're gonna just go off your gut and what you *think* happened. I use the term think very loosely. There's really now way you can look at what I've presented and come to the conclusion that you did...unless you are going with your gut and not facts.

That's why it's worthless to even bother with you. I think some of this shit is just above your head. You can't see past the 6 inches in front of your face.

There's only one political party that tries to accomplish to following:

1) Suppress the vote to below 50% of eligible voters
2) Reduce eligible voters
3) running candidates that want to eliminate health insurance coverage for those with pre-existing conditions
4) balance the budget by reducing/eliminating medicaid/medicare/social security

But I know you don't care about that. I finally understand what (I) stands for...it's not independent, it's (I)ndifferent.

You should start a political party where you can celebrate all that things you didn't care about. Here, I'll get you started...this is your party platform

Every four years you celebrate and bring a candidate to an election that:

(I)ndifference party

1) celebrates all the things you didn't care about
2) really identifies with not accomplishing anything
3) supports indifference and ineptitude
4) is based in a complete and utter lack of knowledge...because why learn about anything beyond a surface level when you just don't care?
5) is a culmination of a complete and utter lack of direction
6) has no desire to accomplish anything

I think you'd be a great candidate.

Board footer