You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

Please release all of Adam’s Schifts evidence.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

That’s not why he’s on trial. Not at all. This is exactly what I mean. What you’re saying is objectively false.  You can read the indictments. It’s public. Yet you choose to remain ignorant and repeat this absolute falsehood. Link the article showing Stone is on trial for working with Wikileaks.

Took me :30 seconds moron!

_________________________________________________________________________________

ROGER JASON STONE, JR. was a political consultant who worked for decades in U.S.

politics and on U.S. political campaigns. STONE was an official on the U.S. presidential campaign
of Donald J. Trump (“Trump Campaign”) until in or around August 2015, and maintained regular
contact with and publicly supported the Trump Campaign through the 2016 election.

During the summer of 2016, STONE spoke to senior Trump Campaign officials about

Organization 1 and information it might have had that would be damaging to the Clinton
Campaign. STONE was contacted by senior Trump Campaign officials to inquire about future
releases by Organization 1.

By in or around early August 2016, STONE was claiming both publicly and privately to

have communicated with Organization 1. By in or around mid-August 2016, Organization 1 made
a public statement denying direct communication with STONE. Thereafter, STONE said that his
communication with Organization 1 had occurred through a person STONE described as a “mutual
friend,” “go-between,” and “intermediary.” STONE also continued to communicate with members
of the Trump Campaign about Organization 1 and its intended future releases.

It's on page 2 of the indictment, so hard to find & buried in the finer details (NOT!)

Like I said, not a fucking clue. What is he indicted for?  It ain’t Wikileaks. You peddled your conspiracy bullshit for 2 years and consistently get basic facts wrong (like this one).

He’s not on trial for “working with Wikileaks”. The indictment clearly makes the case he’s in trouble for lying about his involvement (process crimes). You don’t have a clue, you’re entering Jason and Mitch territory, and even when Mueller, Rosenstein and Barr tell you you’re wrong, you don’t give up. But call me a moron. I’m not the one who clearly can’t read and refuses to acknowledge they were part of a conspiracy and smear far worse than birtherism.

Read the fucking indictment and connect it back to your claim.

It’s in plain language on page 10. You’re embarrassing yourself.

Are you fucking stupid dude? I barely research this stuff & prove you wrong.

Organization 1 is widely believed to be WikiLeaks, which published a huge trove of stolen communications related to the Clinton campaign during the 2016 election.

https://www.businessinsider.com/roger-s … nts-2019-1

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Took me :30 seconds moron!

_________________________________________________________________________________

ROGER JASON STONE, JR. was a political consultant who worked for decades in U.S.

politics and on U.S. political campaigns. STONE was an official on the U.S. presidential campaign
of Donald J. Trump (“Trump Campaign”) until in or around August 2015, and maintained regular
contact with and publicly supported the Trump Campaign through the 2016 election.

During the summer of 2016, STONE spoke to senior Trump Campaign officials about

Organization 1 and information it might have had that would be damaging to the Clinton
Campaign. STONE was contacted by senior Trump Campaign officials to inquire about future
releases by Organization 1.

By in or around early August 2016, STONE was claiming both publicly and privately to

have communicated with Organization 1. By in or around mid-August 2016, Organization 1 made
a public statement denying direct communication with STONE. Thereafter, STONE said that his
communication with Organization 1 had occurred through a person STONE described as a “mutual
friend,” “go-between,” and “intermediary.” STONE also continued to communicate with members
of the Trump Campaign about Organization 1 and its intended future releases.

It's on page 2 of the indictment, so hard to find & buried in the finer details (NOT!)

Like I said, not a fucking clue. What is he indicted for?  It ain’t Wikileaks. You peddled your conspiracy bullshit for 2 years and consistently get basic facts wrong (like this one).

He’s not on trial for “working with Wikileaks”. The indictment clearly makes the case he’s in trouble for lying about his involvement (process crimes). You don’t have a clue, you’re entering Jason and Mitch territory, and even when Mueller, Rosenstein and Barr tell you you’re wrong, you don’t give up. But call me a moron. I’m not the one who clearly can’t read and refuses to acknowledge they were part of a conspiracy and smear far worse than birtherism.

Organization 1 is widely believed to be WikiLeaks, which published a huge trove of stolen communications related to the Clinton campaign during the 2016 election.

Are you daft. Talking to Wikileaks isn’t a crime. He’s not indicted for talking to Wikileaks. You clearly can’t read. They explain the charges, talking to Wikileaks isn’t one of them.  Call me all the names you want, but you clearly don’t have a clue what you’re talking about.  What crimes is Stone accused of?

You don’t even know. You’ve embarrassed yourself for the past 2 years talking about collusion and jail time and are losing your mind because your fantasy was just shattered. 

I genuinely feel sorry for you if you think you’re informed on this and are stating factual information. It’s sad your this off the rails.

It’s in your own fucking article. Bullet #2. Nothing about Wikileaks. C’mon dude. Don’t fucking insult me because you refuse to acknowledge your claims are total fabrications.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Whuut??

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

The trump supporters do not care what he did to get elected. That’s all this boils down to...

No matter what was in this report no one this board was going to change their minds. RF especially...he decided there was no collusion 2 FUCKIN YEARs AGO.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Barr is worse than Lance Ito. Completely inept.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Are you daft. Talking to Wikileaks isn’t a crime. He’s not indicted for talking to Wikileaks. You clearly can’t read. They explain the charges, talking to Wikileaks isn’t one of them.  Call me all the names you want, but you clearly don’t have a clue what you’re talking about.  What crimes is Stone accused of?

You don’t even know. You’ve embarrassed yourself for the past 2 years talking about collusion and jail time and are losing your mind because your fantasy was just shattered. 

I genuinely feel sorry for you if you think you’re informed on this and are stating factual information. It’s sad your this off the rails.

It’s in your own fucking article. Bullet #2. Nothing about Wikileaks. C’mon dude. Don’t fucking insult me because you refuse to acknowledge your claims are total fabrications.

Pay absolutely no mind to this fuktard....he doesn’t care. He doesn’t care a bout anything Trump does.

Trump being in office validates him and others here somehow and they’ll go down with the ship amid they have to.

Nothing’s a crime to them unless Hillary did it.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

^^ But but but....  Trump himself said "Game Ova!!"  and he said it in a way a WWE wrestler says it during a promo, talking trash while holding his Intercontinental Belt.  So he won, right?!   He won?!!

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Mueller on Donald Trump Jr:   He's too stupid to understand campaign finance law so we didn't prosecute.

Can't argue with that I suppose!  16 16 17

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

So. Much.Winning Mitch!!

Mueller: Obstruction by Trump failed because others refused to "carry out orders"

In the report, special counsel Robert Mueller outlined why obstruction by President Trump failed. It failed because others refused to "carry out orders."

"The President's efforts to influence the investigation were mostly unsuccessful, but that is largely because the persons who surrounded the President declined to carry out orders or accede to his requests," the report said.

Board footer