You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

If he DID NOT commit a crime, we would have said so.
Mueller did not say so.
Hence, Trump DID commit a crime.

Its simple logical formula. Flagg can even vouch for that, he prolly knows Java or C+ computer programming arguments.

Also,
We did not seek to charge him with a crime, due to longstanding policy that a president cant be charged with a crime.

And
We didn't comment on if we found he commited a crime, since he wouldnt have a chance in court to essentially clear his name.

That makes no sense. If that's the case, even if you can't charge him, you can state exactly what he did that would lead to impeach. Otherwise he should have resigned two years ago and not spent tens of millions of dollars if his conclusion was: "we're not saying he did or did not do anything, but if he did we could not charge him, so we can't say one way or another, so please don't ask me about this ever again."

Total waste of money and the investigation pretty much ended in July of 2018 in regards to Russia but they let the collusion tag sit out there during the mid terms.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

If he DID NOT commit a crime, we would have said so.
Mueller did not say so.
Hence, Trump DID commit a crime.

Its simple logical formula. Flagg can even vouch for that, he prolly knows Java or C+ computer programming arguments.

Also,
We did not seek to charge him with a crime, due to longstanding policy that a president cant be charged with a crime.

And
We didn't comment on if we found he commited a crime, since he wouldnt have a chance in court to essentially clear his name.

That makes no sense. If that's the case, even if you can't charge him, you can state exactly what he did that would lead to impeach. Otherwise he should have resigned two years ago and not spent tens of millions of dollars if his conclusion was: "we're not saying he did or did not do anything, but if he did we could not charge him, so we can't say one way or another, so please don't ask me about this ever again."

Total waste of money and the investigation pretty much ended in July of 2018 in regards to Russia but they let the collusion tag sit out there during the mid terms.

It would be easier to take this argument seriously if you were also outraged over the massive deficits the government is racking up right now...but you're not.

Hmm...how convenient.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I read something that the Dow has been down week over week for 5 weeks in a row.

Thats happened quietly.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Trump only cares about rules when they benefit him. Same with the constitution. Which is something he refers to only when it benefits him.

I wish everyone could pick and choose when the rules matter.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:

Trump only cares about rules when they benefit him. Same with the constitution. Which is something he refers to only when it benefits him.

Isn’t this your entire schtick?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Isn’t this your entire schtick?

My point is if only some of us follow the rules, then there really are no rules.

Now, shouldn’t you being going on a rant about how nothing is a crime? Nothing is even wrong?

Or some blog post with incoherent ramblings?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

This is every president ever.

The thing that REALLY bugs me about Trump and the media are the constant accusations of him being a dictator and of destroying democracy. I have no idea what rights he's taken away from anyone including the press or how he's tried to destroy the constitution.

So far the democrats are calling for:

1. Abolishing the senate.
2. Stacking the supreme court with liberal judges.
3. Rewriting, or ditching the constitution.
4. Eliminating the electoral college.
5. Creating a wealth tax to punish people specifically for their income.
6. Eliminating private healthcare putting everything in government control.
7. Eliminating the fossil fuel industry.
8. Harris has said she will use executive power to force companies to pay everyone equally.
9. Harris has said she would use executive power to rewrite the law and the second amendment.
10. Harris has said she will write executive orders to weaken state authority and power.
11. Not to mention the growing Dem attack on free speech and the brainwashing on college campuses.
12. Let's throw in the Taliban like attempt at destroying monuments and erasing our founding fathers, because history hurts feelings.

That sounds like tyrannical dictator, not a guy who lies all the time (like every other politician ever) and is a dick in public instead of privately. If they got their way do you seriously think Dems won't start attacking the free press when shit goes south? Attacking Fox news is already signaling where they're headed.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

This is every president ever.

The thing that REALLY bugs me about Trump and the media are the constant accusations of him being a dictator and of destroying democracy. I have no idea what rights he's taken away from anyone including the press or how he's tried to destroy the constitution.

So far the democrats are calling for:

1. Abolishing the senate.
2. Stacking the supreme court with liberal judges.
3. Rewriting, or ditching the constitution.
4. Eliminating the electoral college.
5. Creating a wealth tax to punish people specifically for their income.
6. Eliminating private healthcare putting everything in government control.
7. Eliminating the fossil fuel industry.
8. Harris has said she will use executive power to force companies to pay everyone equally.
9. Harris has said she would use executive power to rewrite the law and the second amendment.
10. Harris has said she will write executive orders to weaken state authority and power.
11. Not to mention the growing Dem attack on free speech and the brainwashing on college campuses.
12. Let's throw in the Taliban like attempt at destroying monuments and erasing our founding fathers, because history hurts feelings.

That sounds like tyrannical dictator, not a guy who lies all the time (like every other politician ever) and is a dick in public instead of privately. If they got their way do you seriously think Dems won't start attacking the free press when shit goes south? Attacking Fox news is already signaling where they're headed.

Holy shit, look at these truth bombs being dropped by ID!!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Trump deserves a LOT of legit criticism, but the chicken little stuff is annoying.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID wrote:

Trump deserves a LOT of legit criticism, but the chicken little stuff is annoying.

That’s all they have because their policy proposals are trash and straight from the minds of a college student. I’m sure Mitch will prove me wrong an attempt to explain why free healthcare and college are plausible ideas.

Board footer