You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:

That’s fine...I’m resigned to the fact that the public approves of him no matter what follies or mistakes he makes. He’s always a victim but never a leader.

Wonder how people will feel in a week when shot really hits the fan.

Hi I’m Donald Trump and the corona virus is a hoax!

55% approve of that? Ok then

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Who?  Nancy Pelosi?!

I'm confused too...taking care of labor should be a bipartisan thing, no? I mean...it sucks for me right now, but aren't we trying to take care of each other?

My point is that for months Trump did nothing...downplayed and wrote this off. It's like my Grandpa always said...an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Yes, Nancy tried forcing abortion shit into the first bill. They're the ones blocking it. This is the third bill. Even AOC was attacking Schumer and supporting Trump on this UBI. The #PeopleVsPelosi was trending on Twitter with vsSchumer. The politicizing has been pretty disgraceful.

Then the Senate shredded it and did what they wanted anyway just like always...

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Peter Alexander is a terrible reporter. MSNBC is terrible. That's why Obama's former FEMA chief stormed off their set, calling them bullshit people yesterday.

PaSnow wrote:

This Melania?

[/embed]
Soooooooo petty, dude.

I see...so once again Trumps behavior is justified.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I'm confused too...taking care of labor should be a bipartisan thing, no? I mean...it sucks for me right now, but aren't we trying to take care of each other?

My point is that for months Trump did nothing...downplayed and wrote this off. It's like my Grandpa always said...an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Yes, Nancy tried forcing abortion shit into the first bill. They're the ones blocking it. This is the third bill. Even AOC was attacking Schumer and supporting Trump on this UBI. The #PeopleVsPelosi was trending on Twitter with vsSchumer. The politicizing has been pretty disgraceful.

Yes, Mitch, it was a junk bill that would never pass and they had to start over.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Trump: Ive been right alot.

Also Trump: Its just gonna go away in April. Like a miracle.

I saw the full context of this, not what you guys sliced up... He wasn't wrong to be irritated.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yes, Mitch, it was a junk bill that would never pass and they had to start over.

Then who cares? The House voted over 50 times to veto Obamacare...then when it mattered, failed...the posturing is what matters apparently.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Trump: Ive been right alot.

Also Trump: Its just gonna go away in April. Like a miracle.

I saw the full context of this, not what you guys sliced up... He wasn't wrong to be irritated.

Right...cuz that’s what good leaders do...lash out like 12 year olds.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Question: what good does it do to shut down airlines weeks after the virus got here? What does that even do?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

And how about those two Republican lawmakers that knew shot was about to get bad 6 weeks ago so they sold millions in stock?

No one is holding them accountable around here.

Board footer