You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Claim: Trump or his nominees are problematic because of personal ties or potential for personal gain due to ties with foreign governments. Ergo, Hillary should have been elected or put in through the electoral college.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics … f5f79e2e2e

Claim:  You can't define my silence

So????? Investigate....

misterID

misterID wrote:

For the record, and I want to make it clear, I do not believe Putin cost Hillary the win. She ran a very flawed, very safe campaign where she tried to run out the clock. She was unlikable. I already made it clear why I think she lost, and her ignoring an entire demographic of this country you can't ignore. And I believe Comey had a much greater impact on her loss than Russia.

I have a problem with the fact Russia hacked the election, and I believe they did it to sway the election in Trump's favor. I have a problem with Trump's protectionism over Russia. That he encouraged the leaking of emails, he encouraged Russia, and since he's been elected his most powerful cabinet positions are being given to people with very close ties to Putin. That is suspicious and deserves to be looked into.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

According to the Chicago Trubune, apparently he's asking his crowds to cheer African Americans who don't vote.

Fuck this guy...and everything he does....his victory lap around the country...which is already unprecedented...feels like he's waving it In The face of dems and the 2.8 million more voters who didn't vote for him.

How am I supposed to turn a blind eye to his BS.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I watched his entire speech in Hershey.  I loved it.  I didn't take that interpretation at all.  It was about thanking them for not blindly following whatever candidate had a (D) next to their name.  I think this guy is going to be an amazing President.  I'm still very nervous, but I see the potential for this guy to be remembered like Kennedy or Reagan.

misterID

misterID wrote:

11e0e7074024a099a7e562655f74d471.jpg

Randall Flagg

Remember this about 3 months from now

misterID

misterID wrote:

You remember this one year from now.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Just curious, remember what 3 months from now?  Surely it'll take 5-10 years for Trumps "Kennedy or Reagan legacy" to be formed?!

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Just curious, remember what 3 months from now?  Surely it'll take 5-10 years for Trumps "Kennedy or Reagan legacy" to be formed?!

The dollar is at its highest value since 2001 or 2003.  The DOW is going crazy.  Trump is asking for a Trillion Dollar investment in our infrastructure.  He's telling us he's going to take care of Americans and do what's in our best interest.  I take that to mean we don't give a fuck what Saudi or the Phillipines do to their people, so long as their alliance with the US benefits our citizens.  You guys think this is all a big fucking joke, but I don't think so.  Rather than putting in the Clinton type people who have said "You need to talk to me if you want to get anything done", he's putting people in his cabinet that have met with new people they've never met every day and build a relationship that is mutually beneficial and actually provided an end result rather than some fucking piece of paper.  Businesses know how to make shit happen because that's what they do.  Career politicians sit around, do nothing, then celebrate when they create a piece of paper that they hand off to some business to actually execute.  Trump is removing the middle men.

I'm not saying it's going to be a fucking Utopia or any different from today 3 months from now in reality.  But you'll see the framework finally being started to actually put the interests of actual Americans first rather than catering to non-citizens and every special fringe group that has manifested due to identity politics. 

The best example will be when these mayors who are promising to serve as sanctuary cities quickly fall in line once their federal money is stripped from them.  People are going to learn to follow the law for once rather than throw tantrums.  Trump's not going to let a group of dipshit protestors stop a pipeline from being installed.  He'll hit them with water canons and remove their supplies until they return home to their parents luxury sky rises.  The era of the spoiled toddler who gets to scream and silence any dissent is about to be over.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I still fail to see how in 3 months time because the economy is great it's entirely all Trump (not the President who REBOUNDED the economy the past 8 years after the terrible disaster that was our last President) all the while knowing in 4 years the economy could very well be in the toilet again?!!

Definitely pre-emptive thinking. Let's calm down a bit, shall we.

Board footer