You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Bernie and Warren will be too old.

Yeah, Elizabeth Warren sure is sharp & active for her age (67), I thought she was younger but I guess I remember when she was becoming popular a few years ago, so she was probably 60 then.  Ashame she & Bernie didn't get an honest chance at it, I think they would've made a good combo. I agree Booker might be a name, but I agree he's trying too hard. Al Franken might make a run for it.  Tom Wolf Gov - PA might be a VP choice to try to carry the state.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Al Franken lately has been very measured and reserved and pretty fair to republicans where he can be. He isn't as over the top as he was years back.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Corey Booker is trying too hard...  Is he over exposing himself?

67 is young... this isn't 1965 anymore. I know 80 year olds that could handle the day to day activity of being president.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Keep an eye on Tommy Carcetti.

Isn't that the guy from the wire lol

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Al Franken lately has been very measured and reserved and pretty fair to republicans where he can be. He isn't as over the top as he was years back.

I don't think he has presidential ambitions. He seems very comfortable in the Senate.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

First Trump comes back from the abyss and wins. They trash New England, suspend Brady for 4 games because they accused him of being unfair. Give Brady hell for backing Trump. Then Brady leads them back from the abyss to win. If that essence doesn't define America, I don't know what does.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

First Trump comes back from the abyss and wins. They trash New England, suspend Brady for 4 games because they accused him of being unfair. Give Brady hell for backing Trump. Then Brady leads them back from the abyss to win. If that essence doesn't define America, I don't know what does.

Gross

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

lol, hey Randall you were wrong on both predicitions.  You said NE would win easy.

j/k

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

lol, hey Randall you were wrong on both predicitions.  You said NE would win easy.

j/k

Lol. I wasn't expecting New England to wait until the 4th quarter to show up.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

https://youtu.be/nPo2B-vjZ28

I liked this commercial.

Board footer