You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

Sessions was simply a bad pick any way. The recusal is good. No need to resign but I personally wish he would because I don't care for him.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

Lynch recused herself from investigations voluntarily. She never denied meeting with him. She never lied under oath. Jeff Sessions spoke to the Russian ambassador twice. He also pursued impeachment of Bill Clinton for lying under oath.

When did she recuse herself?  It wasn't right away. And no, Sessions didn't. Quit lying or buying liberal talking points. Sessions was asked under oath if he discussed the election with any foreign governments. Do you have any evidence his handshake involved discussing the election.

This is why your party is at its weakest point nationwide in over 100 years. You scream foul at the wind and pretend mentally ill people can really change their stripes.

You have the audacity to get worked up about Jewish cemeteries and blame Trump, but your party just appointed an openly anti Semitic, black nationalist as its number 2. No one who doesn't have their head shoved up their ass thinks your party has a single valid idea for moving forward. They're on fucking TV hand and hand with convicted felons and drug dealers, saying it's inhuman we're kicking them out for violating our laws.  You never see a Democrat standing with the widow of a police officer who was killed by a gang banger, but they'll sure as shit drag out the mother of a gang banger shot by a cop.

You all were jerking each other off because the father of a fallen soldier didn't want to shake Trump's hand. I've noticed you went fucking silent when his widow was in the audience Tuesday standing next to Ivanka.

Your party did nothing for 8 years besides pass Obamacare and wreck the insurance industry. Yes, even your beloved Bill Clinton said as much.

You had your chance and spent it worried about violent criminals and illegal immigrants and didn't give a fuck about the average American. You lost and now your party is a minimum of 4 years away from even having a say. Just shut the fuck up for a while and let the grown ups work. You guys have had long enough to play make believe.

Who is having yet another temper tantrum here? And don't call me a liar. Be a grown up and look it up. It's not hard. I haven't screamed foul, I have never mentioned anything about Jewish cemeteries. You're the one here lying, making up arguments, continuing to get riled up over a guy you didn't vote for who is painfully obviously either compromised by Russia or is really that much of a greedy, self absorbed idiot with a disturbing infatuation with Putin.

Get the fuck out of here. You come in here spouting stupidity I normally only expect to hear from Mitch. You provide no evidence to support your claims.  Be a grown up. Answer the fucking question. How did Sessions misrepresent himself. How did he lie under oath. If you can't answer that, you need to shut up and apologize. I'll be waiting for the apology.  Don't be a retard like Mitch. You can actually read, so do so.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

When did she recuse herself?  It wasn't right away. And no, Sessions didn't. Quit lying or buying liberal talking points. Sessions was asked under oath if he discussed the election with any foreign governments. Do you have any evidence his handshake involved discussing the election.

This is why your party is at its weakest point nationwide in over 100 years. You scream foul at the wind and pretend mentally ill people can really change their stripes.

You have the audacity to get worked up about Jewish cemeteries and blame Trump, but your party just appointed an openly anti Semitic, black nationalist as its number 2. No one who doesn't have their head shoved up their ass thinks your party has a single valid idea for moving forward. They're on fucking TV hand and hand with convicted felons and drug dealers, saying it's inhuman we're kicking them out for violating our laws.  You never see a Democrat standing with the widow of a police officer who was killed by a gang banger, but they'll sure as shit drag out the mother of a gang banger shot by a cop.

You all were jerking each other off because the father of a fallen soldier didn't want to shake Trump's hand. I've noticed you went fucking silent when his widow was in the audience Tuesday standing next to Ivanka.

Your party did nothing for 8 years besides pass Obamacare and wreck the insurance industry. Yes, even your beloved Bill Clinton said as much.

You had your chance and spent it worried about violent criminals and illegal immigrants and didn't give a fuck about the average American. You lost and now your party is a minimum of 4 years away from even having a say. Just shut the fuck up for a while and let the grown ups work. You guys have had long enough to play make believe.

Who is having yet another temper tantrum here? And don't call me a liar. Be a grown up and look it up. It's not hard. I haven't screamed foul, I have never mentioned anything about Jewish cemeteries. You're the one here lying, making up arguments, continuing to get riled up over a guy you didn't vote for who is painfully obviously either compromised by Russia or is really that much of a greedy, self absorbed idiot with a disturbing infatuation with Putin.

Get the fuck out of here. You come in here spouting stupidity I normally only expect to hear from Mitch. You provide no evidence to support your claims.  Be a grown up. Answer the fucking question. How did Sessions misrepresent himself. How did he lie under oath. If you can't answer that, you need to shut up and apologize. I'll be waiting for the apology.  Don't be a retard like Mitch. You can actually read, so do so.

What exactly did I lie about? And while you're at it, please show me my posts about Jewish cemeteries. Thanks.

Sessions pulled a Clinton and said he answered in what he believe to be honest, yet he moved to get Clinton impeached. I don't even think its THAT big of a deal, only that again there's a Russia connection and he wanted to impeach Clinton for not telling the truth under oath. You're having a complete breakdown over this and acting like a petulant child.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

You know what I'm tired of?

I'm tired of you demanding responses and answers from other people in this thread, yet, somehow never be held to the same account.

It's simply a way to control the narrative and frame the argument.

See...you only acknowledge who/what you want to...and hide behind this idea that you're the only one who does the research and has the facts....

But simultaneously use words like "retard" and use bullying tactics.

You destroy your own credibility.

Randall Flagg

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Your party did nothing for 8 years besides pass Obamacare and wreck the insurance industry. .

It's funny you talk about liberal "talking points" and then throw this out every couple of weeks. Do you sincerely believe this?

What did he accomplish?  Not a list of every time he wiped his ass. What did he do for the average American besides the ACA?

His foreign policy was abysmal. His EOs have all but been undone. What will be left from his 8 years once Obamacare is replaced?

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

You know what I'm tired of?

I'm tired of you demanding responses and answers from other people in this thread, yet, somehow never be held to the same account.

It's simply a way to control the narrative and frame the argument.

See...you only acknowledge who/what you want to...and hide behind this idea that you're the only one who does the research and has the facts....

But simultaneously use words like "retard" and use bullying tactics.

You destroy your own credibility.

You know what I'm tired of?  You wasting everyone's time bothering to post. Your last post was literally "I don't know how to respond, so I won't". Thanks for the contribution to the discussion. Posting just to post. I could give a fuck what you think or say because I have zero respect for your intelligence. You come around here every few days claiming "this is it!" because your hooked on phonics website has a new conspiracy. Anyone who cared to be taken seriously would be embarrassed by your track record of accuracy. You can't formulate a coherent thought and lack any factual data to back up your opinions, then get angry and post nonsense to get a few thumbs up from the others who know they can't defend their opinions.

You have no credibility. Just do everyone a favor and only post when you're certain you're adding truth and something new to the conversation.

Randall Flagg

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

What exactly did I lie about? And while you're at it, please show me my posts about Jewish cemeteries. Thanks.

Sessions pulled a Clinton and said he answered in what he believe to be honest, yet he moved to get Clinton impeached. I don't even think its THAT big of a deal, only that again there's a Russia connection and he wanted to impeach Clinton for not telling the truth under oath. You're having a complete breakdown over this and acting like a petulant child.

What question was Sessions asked?  What did he answer?  I'm not interested in liberal conspiracy theories. I'm interested in facts. If you're going to say the AG should resign, you need more than your gut feeling.  Sessions didn't lie, but you claiming he did is either a partisan lie or complete ignorance.

And I said your party. The one you fervently defend and think has a modicum of integrity or consistency.

misterID

misterID wrote:

He did lie. He said something that was false, and untruthful.  I never called for him to resign.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na … 252Bnation

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

What question was Sessions asked?  What did he answer?  I'm not interested in liberal conspiracy theories. I'm interested in facts. If you're going to say the AG should resign, you need more than your gut feeling.  Sessions didn't lie, but you claiming he did is either a partisan lie or complete ignorance.

And I said your party. The one you fervently defend and think has a modicum of integrity or consistency.

You're interested in facts now?

misterID

misterID wrote:

Sessions defended his comment on meetings with Russian officials to Franken as “honest and correct as I understood it at the time,” though he also said he would “write the Judiciary Committee soon — today or tomorrow — to explain this testimony for the record.” His explanation, he said, was that he was “taken aback” by Franken’s question — which referenced a breaking news story about contacts between Trump surrogates and Russians.

“It struck me very hard, and that’s what I focused my answer on,” he said. “In retrospect, I should have slowed down and said I did meet one Russian official a couple times. That would be the ambassador.”

In a statement issued Wednesday night, Sessions said he “never met with any Russian officials to discuss issues of the campaign. I have no idea what this allegation is about. It is false.” A spokeswoman confirmed his meetings with Kislyak but said there was nothing misleading about what Sessions said to Congress.

The spokeswoman, Sarah Isgur Flores, said Sessions did not meet with Kislyak as a Trump supporter, but rather, in his capacity as a member of the Armed Services Committee. One meeting was in September; the other in July, when Sessions was approached after an event on the sidelines of the Republican National Convention. A Justice Department official said Wednesday of the September meeting: “There’s just not strong recollection of what was said.”

On Thursday, though, Sessions outlined fairly extensive details of the encounter. He said he talked with the ambassador about a trip he made to Russia in 1991, terrorism and Ukraine. At one point, he said, “it got to be a little bit of a testy conversation.” He said the ambassador invited him to lunch, but he did not accept.

Board footer