You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:

This is so exhausting...

Putin is now offering to deliver transcripts to congress? Wtf is going on...

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

All this bullshit fodder is keeping you fuckers distracted from Jeff Sessions. Trump is harmless compared to that guy.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

All this bullshit fodder is keeping you fuckers distracted from Jeff Sessions. Trump is harmless compared to that guy.

What's in it for Putin? he generally doesn't do this type of shit unless there's something in it for him.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I have no idea of the source.  Just got it from Drudge.  But unlike a MotherJones article that cites its own reporters, are the claims in the article objectively false.  Were those headlines or not?  Did the GOP demand Obama be impeached for sharing classified information.  A simple yes or no will do.

The difference is Obama went through the correct channels, like Bush did before him, before he shared any classified info. Intelligence knew. He never willingly gave up info to a spy in the oval office. It was someone in that room who immediately went to Intel and made them aware the moron fucked up big time.

I would not doubt the Russians have a psychological and personality profile on Trump, like we do on Putin, where they know exactly how to manipulate him. It puts the whole meeting in perspective as Putin personally put every aspect of it together and President dumbass agreed to all of it.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I have no idea of the source.  Just got it from Drudge.  But unlike a MotherJones article that cites its own reporters, are the claims in the article objectively false.  Were those headlines or not?  Did the GOP demand Obama be impeached for sharing classified information.  A simple yes or no will do.

The difference is Obama went through the correct channels, like Bush did before him, before he shared any classified info. Intelligence knew. He never willingly gave up info to a spy in the oval office. It was someone in that room who immediately went to Intel and made them aware the moron fucked up big time.

I would not doubt the Russians have a psychological and personality profile on Trump, like we do on Putin, where they know exactly how to manipulate him. It puts the whole meeting in perspective as Putin personally put every aspect of it together and President dumbass agreed to all of it.

I'm so sick of his orange face...

I've been pretty steadfast....

Fuck Trump yesterday. Fuck Trump today. Fuck Trump tomorrow.

He should be firing the justice department tomorrow.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Special counsel hired, former FBI Director Robert Mueller. Seems like the proper choice. Although, I wonder if this Rosenstein guy is backpeddling a bit, so as to distance himself from any chummy behavior he previously may have had with Trump. Comey might name names, and throw them all under the bus lol.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/17/politics/ … index.html

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:

Special counsel hired, former FBI Director Robert Mueller. Seems like the proper choice. Although, I wonder if this Rosenstein guy is backpeddling a bit, so as to distance himself from any chummy behavior he previously may have had with Trump. Comey might name names, and throw them all under the bus lol.

Good.  Hopefully in a few months we can put this to rest.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Good.  Hopefully in a few months we can put this to rest.

You've put it behind you already.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Nah, just waiting for actual evidence and not conspiracy, unproven "gut feeling" allegations.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Gut feelings based on actual facts.

Board footer