You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

ID we seem to all agree on the religion thing. Can we all agree there is a bigger problem with the Muslim Faith than the Jewish or Christian faith and stop trying to create some bullshit false equivalency like Mitch and MSNBC likes to push?

The issue with Islam is not the faith itself but with certain religious leaders who have a martyrdom complex and desperately want to be important and too many other leaders who are scared to call them out. I'd say it's not the Catholic religion that's responsible for rampant pedophilia and child abuse, but is very alluring to sickos, and there are religious leaders who put up with it, hide it and deny it, for whatever inexcusable reason. It's not the religion causing it. We don't call it Catholic pedophillia.

They didn't sexually boys and girls because they claimed it to be in the Bible and in the name of Jesus. But that shit is was fucked up. It is what happens when you don't allow priests to be married. Pisses me off. But anyway, not the same.

Yes, it is exactly the same. They used their position within the church to do it.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Neemo wrote:

So the vid says like 18% of all 1.6B Muslims hold some kind of radical belief ... and the murdering/killing extremist portion is anywhere between 200k to 500k with ISIS making up about half of that number.

Wikipedia says that the US Armed Forces is like 2.5M strong incl reserves. (Canada is only 320k lol)

There a fuck ton of enablers too. Like they won't do the crime but they won't stop it either.

Kinda like the average random asshole that will film someone getting hurt on their phone but won't help? Point is ... that shit happens regardless of religion.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Neemo wrote:

So the vid says like 18% of all 1.6B Muslims hold some kind of radical belief ... and the murdering/killing extremist portion is anywhere between 200k to 500k with ISIS making up about half of that number.

Wikipedia says that the US Armed Forces is like 2.5M strong incl reserves. (Canada is only 320k lol)

There a fuck ton of enablers too. Like they won't do the crime but they won't stop it either.

Kinda like the average random asshole that will film someone getting hurt on their phone but won't help? Point is ... that shit happens regardless of religion.

No, not kind of like that. That is common thuggary etc. planning to hijack airplanes or blow up a building is a bit different. Why do we keep trying to find examples of white Americans or non muslims that do the same??

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

They didn't sexually boys and girls because they claimed it to be in the Bible and in the name of Jesus. But that shit is was fucked up. It is what happens when you don't allow priests to be married. Pisses me off. But anyway, not the same.

Yes, it is exactly the same. They used their position within the church to do it.

But it wasn't all Preists ... a few sicko fuckers out of how many? And people in power stood by while the crimes were committed ...

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

The issue with Islam is not the faith itself but with certain religious leaders who have a martyrdom complex and desperately want to be important and too many other leaders who are scared to call them out. I'd say it's not the Catholic religion that's responsible for rampant pedophilia and child abuse, but is very alluring to sickos, and there are religious leaders who put up with it, hide it and deny it, for whatever inexcusable reason. It's not the religion causing it. We don't call it Catholic pedophillia.

But the Quran "teaches" some of this shit that is their justification. This has never and will never be preached in a Catholic Church. Like if your priest does coke or heroin therefore breaking the law is that the same as Muslim extremism? No, it is just a crime.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Neemo wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

But it wasn't all Preists ... a few sicko fuckers out of how many? And people in power stood by while the crimes were committed ...

This I agree with. The priest hood attracted sick homosexuals for some reason.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Neemo wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Yes, like its not all Islam committing terrorism.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Neemo wrote:
misterID wrote:

You realize it wasn't just gay child abuse, right? Like, there's no difference...

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Neemo wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yes, like its not all Islam committing terrorism.

FALSE EQUIVALENCY PC BULLSHIT AGAIN!!! Over 30,000 dead in terrorist attacks in 2006. You compare this to child molesters at Penn State or the Catholic Church or Baptist Youth Group. Those are sick fucks. The Church or College didn't preach any of that shit. Unlike the Radical Mosques that DO PREACH THIS SHIT. why are you guys fighting me on this? Just to argue?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Neemo wrote:

You realize it wasn't just gay child abuse, right? Like, there's no difference...

A lot of it was little boys but there were girls too. You are correct.

Board footer