You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

I love those guys. All seem like class men.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Like I said, cheer leaders. Zero condemnation of the democrat exploiting this tragedy. Anything to attack Trump.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

Kelly got up there and stated that he coached Trump on the call before hand, pointing to that phrase specifically. However, Trump claimed those words were never uttered and that it was all made up by the Congresswoman. So once again we have a pathological liar with zero tact, and one of his staff saying something completely different. Either way you slice it, Trump proves himself to be an ass yet again.

This is so right, all he had to say was that he didn't say it the way it was interpreted or reported. There was no need to lie.

I know about that congresswoman very well and she's crooked as fuck. I mean, she's pretty horrible. And Lawrence O'Donnell insinuating Kelly was a racist, sexist and bringing up "drunken Irish men beating their wives" was disgusting.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Like I said, cheer leaders. Zero condemnation of the democrat exploiting this tragedy. Anything to attack Trump.

Yep...  this woman is what is wrong with politics.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

Kelly got up there and stated that he coached Trump on the call before hand, pointing to that phrase specifically. However, Trump claimed those words were never uttered and that it was all made up by the Congresswoman. So once again we have a pathological liar with zero tact, and one of his staff saying something completely different. Either way you slice it, Trump proves himself to be an ass yet again.

This is so right, all he had to say was that he didn't say it the way it was interpreted or reported. There was no need to lie.

I know about that congresswoman very well and she's crooked as fuck. I mean, she's pretty horrible. And Lawrence O'Donnell insinuating Kelly was a racist, sexist and bringing up "drunken Irish men beating their wives" was disgusting.

What did he say Kelly did? I can’t stand Lawrence O’Donnel. Him and Joy Reid are so fucking stupid.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

This Gold Star family shared their call with Trump, too. http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/20/politics/ … index.html

misterID

misterID wrote:

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt in regards to the context of the call, but his handling of it, like most other things, was atrocious. He stepped in shit, tracked it around the house and decided to wipe it off on the curtains.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt in regards to the context of the call, but his handling of it, like most other things, was atrocious. He stepped in shit, tracked it around the house and decided to wipe it off on the curtains.

Did you read the article above? The reaction was totally different so like you said, he deserves the benefit of doubt on this one.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Yes, I did, and he still acted like a hysterical 13 year old girl when he didn't need to.

Board footer