You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:

He was 10.

So?  There’s not a bylaw that says if you’re brought over before age X the law doesn’t apply to you. If we enforced things like e-verify and birth certificates at schools, that would help. He was told to leave in 2009. He didn’t. Empathy versus sympathy.

So, you said he violated the law by coming here. He was a minor under the care of an adult. The adult violated the law.

Exactly and who fucking cares anyway! He is married to an American and has a family. Who benefits from him leaving? His son? No. His wife? No. His employer? No. The USA? No.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

So?  There’s not a bylaw that says if you’re brought over before age X the law doesn’t apply to you. If we enforced things like e-verify and birth certificates at schools, that would help. He was told to leave in 2009. He didn’t. Empathy versus sympathy.

So, you said he violated the law by coming here. He was a minor under the care of an adult. The adult violated the law.

Exactly and who fucking cares anyway! He is married to an American and has a family. Who benefits from him leaving? His son? No. His wife? No. His employer? No. The USA? No.

Precisely my point all along...who does this benefit? name someone....

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Precisely my point all along...who does this benefit? name someone....

If he was a homeless person that was a criminal, SURE!!!!  If he was lazy and just collected welfare, SURE!!! But this guy seems like a good person based on the info we have before us.  It is a fucking shame.  Sealing the border and fixing the folks that overstay the visa is the solution.  Deporting people doesn't do anything.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

He violated the law too. And continued to do so until he boarded his plane home.

He was home.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:

He violated the law too. And continued to do so until he boarded his plane home.

He was home.

Pretty racist.  Comparing members of african countries to a chimp.  big_smile

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

No issues with sending him home.  We all win as it has to start somewhere.  Now lets keep it going.  Send 'em all home. 

The guy had 30 years to try to get legal.  30 years.  At least 20 of those were as an adult.  He shouldn't be the first one sent home, but he should be on the list.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

No issues with sending him home.  We all win as it has to start somewhere.  Now lets keep it going.  Send 'em all home. 

The guy had 30 years to try to get legal.  30 years.  At least 20 of those were as an adult.  He shouldn't be the first one sent home, but he should be on the list.

can we send home some fat white bitches and a few uneducated honkies too?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

can we send home some fat white bitches and a few uneducated honkies too?

If they aren't legally here we can send anyone home.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

My biggest take away.... I keep hearing how educated African immigrants are. And how they are better than average Americans education wise. HOLY FUCKING SHIT. THEY ARE SAYING AFRICANS FROM AFRICA are smarter and more successful than African AMERICANS are. Holy shit this is eye opening. Based on what we keep hearing, it sounds like the education in Africa is better preparing their black youth than the USA. I knew our schools sucked but I didn’t realize it was worse than Africa. Who runs these urban areas where many blacks go to school?  Democratic leadership. The democrats and their dependent state philosophy has done nothing but hold the blacks in America back. Every other nation that sends people to the US watches their people on average have a better life in the US on avearage, EXCEPT, people from Africa where they still seems to be way behind everyone else. This is sad as fuck to me and pisses me off. Our education system SUCKS. The fact Africans from Africa are blowing away African Americans should piss is all off.

I heard this same thing on MSNBC twice today. The second expanded it to that Africans were smarter than Americans period.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Make no mistake about it...education in this country sucks...

Board footer