You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:

They should have just kept it secret by teasing what might be in it. What a joke.

But SG has a point. The FBI leaks what they want anyway to spin things their way. That's what concerns me. Comey torpedoed Hillary's campaign, I haven't forgotten that. The DOJ and FBI have acted terribly in the past, we shouldn't forget that.

There better be money laundering found, because if this investigation only finds this stupid ass meeting with dipshit Junior, I'm going to be pissed. That is ALL they're talking about. I'm so burnt out on it......get to something substantial.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I don’t see anything of interest in it. It’s not a bombshell revelation that shows an attack on American democracy. It’s also not a constitutional crisis that destroys the credibility of the FBI. Like I said, both Nunes and Schiff are complete dipshits. Anyone who takes up their flag is just as partisan and gullible.

That being said, releasing this appears to be a huge blunder. Nothing is gained and conspiracy nuts on both sides will find something meaningful from it.

It would have been better kept hidden as a mythological bombshell. Allowing people to imagine what could have been in it might have been more effective than actually knowing.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

There better be money laundering found, because if this investigation only finds this stupid ass meeting with dipshit Junior, I'm going to be pissed. That is ALL they're talking about. I'm so burnt out on it......get to something substantial.

Nahhh. They were likely following & tapping Pages wires & listening to what he was saying. Mentions of names & people he spoke to & told. Could go pretty far. Although, if you're referring to Don "Junior", that would pretty substantial if Jr knew & tried to gain access to & leaks the DNC emails. He'd likely get pardoned by Trump & that would create a whole bombshell of worms opening up.

This is likely just a sliver.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Idiot Junior wants info on Hillary, goes to meeting, totally gets burned by a chick who doesn't have anything. And he mislead the public over it. That's the scandal right now. Like lying over a blowjob. I want something more, this will only piss everyone off. There's also the burn out, people, even me, who have been waiting for something big, will start tuning them out. I'm literally sick of hearing about it.

So far, Junior has been the dumbass involved in everything. From contacting Wikileaks to collusion. Everyone will see him as an idiot who thought he was helping his dad. And Trump will pardon all involved and no one will give a shit except the people who already hate Trump.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

Idiot Junior wants info on Hillary, goes to meeting, totally gets burned by a chick who doesn't have anything. And he mislead the public over it. That's the scandal right now. Like lying over a blowjob. I want something more, this will only piss everyone off. There's also the burn out, people, even me, who have been waiting for something big, will start tuning them out. I'm literally sick of hearing about it.

So far, Junior has been the dumbass involved in everything. From contacting Wikileaks to collusion. Everyone will see him as an idiot who thought he was helping his dad. And Trump will pardon all involved and no one will give a shit except the people who already hate Trump.

You're forgetting about Flynn, Manafort, Page, Papadopolous all known to be under scrutiny & possibly Kushner.  Also, the fact Priebus, Spicer & Bannon leaving, just very suspect. Add in Trump and Jr & that's 10 people involved, all pretty high up (not coffee boys).

And all these Senators & Congressmen saying they're not running for re-election already. Just seems like they knew this was going to blow up. I do agree though I hope it really moves along. I'd like to see Mueller request an interview this month with Trump, so ghopefully it can be completed by springtime.

misterID

misterID wrote:

But all of those guys are vital to THAT meeting. I mean.... Maybe this is just frustration on my part, but holy jumping Jesus, this is ridiculous. Everyone really wants something so badly on Trump and will take anything they can. Trump is an idiot who likes having his ego polished... There needs to be something else.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

But all of those guys are vital to THAT meeting. I mean.... Maybe this is just frustration on my part, but holy jumping Jesus, this is ridiculous. Everyone really wants something so badly on Trump and will take anything they can. Trump is an idiot who likes having his ego polished... There needs to be something else.

This.

I think we all know there is no real collusion, maybe Oppo research nothing else. The new go to is “obstruction”. Trump is a fuggin idiot for sure. Let’s fight him on policy, this is fruitless.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

This.

I think we all know there is no real collusion, maybe Oppo research nothing else. The new go to is “obstruction”. T

I mean, are you not putting the pieces together??

The FBI was wiretapping Carter Page (and have interviewed him). Papadopolous has flipped. So who knows what evidence the FBI has on this whole thing. The possibilities are limitless but possibly it's recorded phone calls of the Trump team asking Russian contacts about what intel & emails they have of HRC & Dems, and offering an exchange of value to receive them or have them leaked.

If so, that's very serious. "Obstruction" is only if Trump fires Mueller to end the investigation. "Obstruction" would be a minor infraction compared to the former, which has the potential for treason, among lesser charges such as blatant campaign violations.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

This.

I think we all know there is no real collusion, maybe Oppo research nothing else. The new go to is “obstruction”. T

I mean, are you not putting the pieces together??

The FBI was wiretapping Carter Page (and have interviewed him). Papadopolous has flipped. So who knows what evidence the FBI has on this whole thing. The possibilities are limitless but possibly it's recorded phone calls of the Trump team asking Russian contacts about what intel & emails they have of HRC & Dems, and offering an exchange of value to receive them or have them leaked.

If so, that's very serious. "Obstruction" is only if Trump fires Mueller to end the investigation. "Obstruction" would be a minor infraction compared to the former, which has the potential for treason, among lesser charges such as blatant campaign violations.

Collusion in itself isn’t even a criminal crime just bad policy. The rules get blurry here.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Collusion in itself isn’t even a criminal crime just bad policy. The rules get blurry here.

Yeah, but it's premature to just now say "Welp, there's no big deal here. Let's end it".

Board footer