You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:

Well, if he obstructed as president an investigation into no collusion, that’s his own fault. Obstruction is obstruction. There doesn’t have to be a crime being investigated to be obstruction. They could be investigating who took a shit on the oval office floor, and if someone obstructs, that’s a crime. Sorry, it is.

If there was no collusion, I can buy that. But why is he pushing everyone out of the FBI involved in this investigation. It’s not a good look if you’re innocent, and it’s not very smart.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Holy shit at Bill Maher. That was intense.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

What happened?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

I'm watching a great piece on Trump from the netflix series dirty money.

He blundered so terribly. At one point, he was paying a million dollars of interest every day.

Donald Trump is PT Barnum.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

What happened?

David Frum, Donna Brazil’s were on the panel. Anthony Scaramoochi was the guest that comes out half way. Him and Frum went at it. Frum was kind of a dick to him. Maher to Scaramoochi’s side. It was crazy. On the verge of a fight. I watch overtime too and it continued.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Scaramucci's a wierd dude. He's definitely capable of speaking in layman's terms, and can come off as a man of the people, working class. But then he's also a Wall St, Harvard grad, and apparently owns a $90 million dollar company (I didn't know he was worth that much).  Not sure if he's bright, or a bullshitter, or somewhere in between.

Still unsure what went down last summer with him in the WH. I heard something like he misunderstood what he was brought in for, initially it was to replace Spicer but he thought it was to wrecklessly take control of the entire WH structure, to which Bannon & Kelly said 'No way'.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Scaramucci's a wierd dude. He's definitely capable of speaking in layman's terms, and can come off as a man of the people, working class. But then he's also a Wall St, Harvard grad, and apparently owns a $90 million dollar company (I didn't know he was worth that much).  Not sure if he's bright, or a bullshitter, or somewhere in between.

Still unsure what went down last summer with him in the WH. I heard something like he misunderstood what he was brought in for, initially it was to replace Spicer but he thought it was to wrecklessly take control of the entire WH structure, to which Bannon & Kelly said 'No way'.

Any time there’s such a short coexistence between trump and a guy he originally wanted...you know something was clearly off.

You don’t appoint or hire someone just to have turnover in 9 days.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I think this is a great snapshot of how the whole country is feeling.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

3 takeaways from FNS w Chris Wallace:

1 Firing Rosenstein & Mueller would be Defcon 1. Cant happen but if it were to happen Washington will be a mess. Trumps limely gonna have to wait it out.
2 GOP is polling higher now than in December. Tax reform and stock market likely cause of it.
3 Americans may be for some form of pathway to citizenship, but dont want the government shut down over it. Thirs Feb 8th is deadline but likely an extension is put thru

Board footer