You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:

Trump should have fired Comey. Period.

There were a group of PRO Trump FBI agents in the Hillary investigation. It seems to me there is something very wrong with the top of the FBI.

Where did you read this?  Agents are going to have political leanings like every other human.  You can’t prevent a supporter or detractor from being on an investigation unless they cross a line.

I think Comey should have resigned immediately after the election for releasing that letter 11 days before the election since he knew all the stuff on the laptop was shit they already had.  He was damaged goods regardless. I’m not saying he did anything wrong, he was in a catch 22 situation. But the FBI moreso than any other agency can’t appear partisan.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Dow has crashed nearly 1,000 today & over 1,500 since Fridays open. It is now lower then when GOP tax reform was passed on Dec 20th.

Don't worry Pa...I just heard on FOX news this was just Obama's economy trying to creep back in.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Dow has crashed nearly 1,000 today & over 1,500 since Fridays open. It is now lower then when GOP tax reform was passed on Dec 20th.

Don't worry Pa...I just heard on FOX news this was just Obama's economy trying to creep back in.

lol. Man i hope ur kidding

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

lol. Man i hope ur kidding

Yeah...something about fears of Obama attempting to run against Trump in the 2018 mid-term elections for President primaries....

something like that...

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I think we need to slow down on the rate hikes.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

Trump should have fired Comey. Period.

There were a group of PRO Trump FBI agents in the Hillary investigation. It seems to me there is something very wrong with the top of the FBI.

Where did you read this?  Agents are going to have political leanings like every other human.  You can’t prevent a supporter or detractor from being on an investigation unless they cross a line.

I think Comey should have resigned immediately after the election for releasing that letter 11 days before the election since he knew all the stuff on the laptop was shit they already had.  He was damaged goods regardless. I’m not saying he did anything wrong, he was in a catch 22 situation. But the FBI moreso than any other agency can’t appear partisan.

It was on CNN.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/yup-sean-han … 52694.html

Ok...I either read this, heard it...or predicted...in any case...

I know FOX news well.

Randall Flagg

Who takes Hannity seriously?  For real. He’s a known sycophant.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Yea but does HE know he's a sycophant?

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Yea but does HE know he's a sycophant?

There’s no way he doesn’t. There’s no rhyme or reason to his opinions other than to defend the far right at whatever cost with hyperbole and drama. O’Reilly had Trump’s dick in his mouth, but at least some of what he said was intelligent. Hannity is just a right wing talking piece. Tucker Carlson takes some easy shots by bringing on college kids and dipshit professors, but at least he’s consistent. Hannity has no logic to his opinions.

Board footer