You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:

17 killed

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Meant to say illegal immigrants. Point is us fine AMERICANS are raising a lot of fuckups and make it really easy for the fuckups to get guns.

MS-13. Machetes.

You watched Frontline last night didn't you?

I just got out of surgery for a kidney stone so anything I posted or post for the next couple hours is drug influenced

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

MS-13. Machetes.

I just got out of surgery for a kidney stone so anything I posted or post for the next couple hours is drug influenced

I’ll be sure to give you positive karma for each one!

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

So the shooter was 19, enrolled in high school with the last name Cruz. Cuban refugee maybe?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

MS-13. Machetes.

Gotcha. Frontline had an episode on MS-13/gangs/illegals last night & they mentioned machetes were the weapon of choice among them. Focused mostly on Long Island where there was an uptick in crime/murders among hispanics. The police eventually migrated into the high schools to look for gang behavior & signs (Chicago Bulls 'Bull' logo apparently is due to horns being a MS13 emblem?). Then when ICE did their roundups last spring the gathered up quite alot of teens.

TBH tho it was a bit liberal, like, where there's smoke there's fire. They also had a story of a teenage girl kidnapped & was held at another students house for weeks?  They felt the police didn't do enough, which bugs me. Because which is it, too much or too little.

Matter of fact tho SG that's when I was thinking about high schools changing, so it was just last night in fact. Almost an eerie coincindence.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I might be done with MSNBC. Saying the only way this will stop is if you vote out Trump (lie), bringing up the '18 elections and 2020, then placing responsibility at Trump is shameful and disgusting. Totally exploitive. No reason for it. And it really bugs me they keep showing the footage inside the school of the kids recording the gunfire and screaming. The sick fucks who are capable of this get turned on by that shit and is exactly what the shooter wants.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

I might be done with MSNBC. Saying the only way this will stop is if you vote out Trump (lie), bringing up the '18 elections and 2020, then placing responsibility at Trump is shameful and disgusting. Totally exploitive. No reason for it. And it really bugs me they keep showing the footage inside the school of the kids recording the gunfire and screaming. The sick fucks who are capable of this get turned on by that shit and is exactly the shooter wants.

Shameful

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Gotcha. Frontline had an episode on MS-13/gangs/illegals last night & they mentioned machetes were the weapon of choice among them. Focused mostly on Long Island where there was an uptick in crime/murders among hispanics. The police eventually migrated into the high schools to look for gang behavior & signs (Chicago Bulls 'Bull' logo apparently is due to horns being a MS13 emblem?). Then when ICE did their roundups last spring the gathered up quite alot of teens.

TBH tho it was a bit liberal, like, where there's smoke there's fire. They also had a story of a teenage girl kidnapped & was held at another students house for weeks?  They felt the police didn't do enough, which bugs me. Because which is it, too much or too little.

Matter of fact tho SG that's when I was thinking about high schools changing, so it was just last night in fact. Almost an eerie coincindence.

Yes! Very eerie!!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Well... Looks like CNN is playing that video clip on a fucking loop. Lemon is complaining they bleeped the swear words. Unreal.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Being a parent of one of the victims just has to be the worst feeling. Going from being one of many other parents hoping its not yours, wanting to see them again, wanting to hear from them or contact them, knowing the odds are in your favor. Then, slowly, as time goes on & passes by, you witness other kids released, get home, hear from other kids or parents, know they're all safe, but just not hearing from your own.

Just that turn has to be awful. Then, finally being told. Ughhhh. Agoniizing.

Board footer