You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I think there should be a school shooting in Congress

Just look out your window and you'll see plenty of  shootings this weekend.  Over 20 so far right?

Yup...and thanks to you i know nothing can be done about it.

Funny how you’re so concerned about gang members lives but not the lives of children.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I think there should be a school shooting in Congress

Just look out your window and you'll see plenty of  shootings this weekend.  Over 20 so far right?

Funny how you’re so concerned about gang members lives but not the lives of children.

#BLM

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

#BLM

I know you don’t think they do. You don’t even believe they should have the right to vote.

Here’s where we’re at...trump won’t put sanctions on Russia because they helped him get elected. You’re okay with that and i think that makes you complicit.

How is this putting America first again? Oh yea...it’s not.

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

#BLM

I know you don’t think they do. You don’t even believe they should have the right to vote.

Here’s where we’re at...trump won’t put sanctions on Russia because they helped him get elected. You’re okay with that and i think that makes you complicit.

Yea, call me a racist because you don’t have another talking point. What sanctions hasn’t Trump put on Russia?  Why hasn’t he put them on? Why do you think I support that?

I’m the only guy here who called Russia our enemy before 2016 and continues to do so. I didn’t giggle when Barry mocked McCain and Romney on Russia. Or did you forget the Democrats did absolutely nothing on Russia?  That Obama was briefed on Russian meddling and did nothing, just like with every other foreign policy mishap.

“Do something” is what Democrats say when a Republican is in charge, and then they immediately condemn whatever is done.

Your party had a bigger margin in congress than the GOP does now and they did nothing about immigration or gun control. But you’ll be first in line to pull the lever, first in line to believe they’ll do anything, and first in line to call anyone else a racist and make up horrible accusations.

If you gave a fuck about gun violence or black lives, you’d do something about it. You don’t do anything, so I’m left to assume the only thing you care about is pointing your finger.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

#BLM

Yea, call me a racist because you don’t have another talking point. What sanctions hasn’t Trump put on Russia?  Why hasn’t he put them on? Why do you think I support that?

I’m the only guy here who called Russia our enemy before 2016 and continues to do so. I didn’t giggle when Barry mocked McCain and Romney on Russia. Or did you forget the Democrats did absolutely nothing on Russia?  That Obama was briefed on Russian meddling and did nothing, just like with every other foreign policy mishap.

“Do something” is what Democrats say when a Republican is in charge, and then they immediately condemn whatever is done.

Your party had a bigger margin in congress than the GOP does now and they did nothing about immigration or gun control. But you’ll be first in line to pull the lever, first in line to believe they’ll do anything, and first in line to call anyone else a racist and make up horrible accusations.

If you gave a fuck about gun violence or black lives, you’d do something about it. You don’t do anything, so I’m left to assume the only thing you care about is pointing your finger.

I didn’t call you a racist come, i said you don’t believe they should be allowed to vote.

Along with women and anyone who doesn’t own property...you said this.

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I didn’t call you a racist come, i said you don’t believe they should be allowed to vote.

Along with women and anyone who doesn’t own property...you said this.

If you’re going to be this dishonest and disingenuous, I’ll go back to ignoring your posts.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

This news says there WAS Russian influence. I still don't see how it changed one vote. Even if Russians funded and held Pro Trump rallies... How does that get him any votes? The only people who go to rallies are people who already know who they're voting for. I don't see how tweets and Facebook posts got him a single vote. I think this part is complete nonsense.

I'm looking to see if there was collusion between Trump, Russia and wikileaks and those hacked emails.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

This news says there WAS Russian influence. I still don't see how it changed one vote. Even if Russians funded and held Pro Trump rallies... How does that get him any votes? The only people who go to rallies are people who already know who they're voting for. I don't see how tweets and Facebook posts got him a single vote. I think this part is complete nonsense.

I'm looking to see if there was collusion between Trump, Russia and wikileaks and those hacked emails.

MSNBC interviewed Jill Stein this morning. They were pretty rude to her honestly.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I saw that. She brought up a good point that I've thought of myself. How did Russia do anything different than what the media does, everyday but on a much bigger and insidious scale: they all report news stories in the context that will shape the publics opinion, and 90% of the time, that is a liberal point of view. They're trying to sway elections for liberals. So... Isn't that worse than what Russia did?

They did it against Hillary in the primaries.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

I saw that. She brought up a good point that I've thought of myself. How did Russia do anything different than what the media does, everyday but on a much bigger and insidious scale: they all report news stories in the context that will shape the publics opinion, and 90% of the time, that is a liberal point of view. They're trying to sway elections for liberals. So... Isn't that worse than what Russia did?

They did it against Hillary in the primaries.

Exactly. The response was basically “well they aren’t Americans so it is bad”. Lol

Board footer