You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
CSS 2.0 wrote:

Are we just going to ignore the comments made by Cohen’s lawyer?

Or maybe he’s simply chatting shit. It’s a political witch hunt, after all.

They are going to ignore it CSS.

And thank you for joining conversation...you’re a rare dry spell in a sea of commenters who would kill their grandmothers so long as the economy is humming.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
CSS 2.0 wrote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DlK1SFAUYAAOboE?format=jpg

If he has info he'd have given it... if they wanted it. Why Mueller hasn't asked for it (yet) is anyone's guess.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
CSS 2.0 wrote:

If he has info he'd have given it... if they wanted it. Why Mueller hasn't asked for it (yet) is anyone's guess.

Cmon ID start playing chess instead of checkers.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Originally posted on Reddit, where I found it, confirmed it, massaged the wording a liittle and shamelessly posted it without attribution:

From 2001 to 2005 there was an ongoing investigation into the Clinton Foundation.A Grand Jury had been empanelled. Governments from around the world had donated to the “Charity”.

Yet, from 2001 to 2003 none of those “Donations” to the Clinton Foundation were declared.Hmmm, now you would think that an honest investigator would be able to figure this out. Guess who took over this investigation in 2002?

Bet you can’t guess. Well, it was our old buddy James Comey. He never bothered to investigate all that foreign money pouring in, nor whether that money was comingled with any personal use of it by the Clintons.

Lotsa coincidences here.

In fact there are a whole series of strange coincidences.

Guess who ran the Tax Division inside the Department of Injustice from 2001 to 2005? Just a schlub no one has ever heard of. It was a bespectacled twit named Rod Rosenstein.... wait a minute... You mean THAT Rod Rosenstein...? The one who became Assistant Attorney General of the United States, and the functional head of the FBI for the Mueller investigation?

Wow. What a coincidence.

It gets better. As you know, one of the things that will get you put in the pokey is stealing money from tax exempt charities. If you were REALLY cynical, you would say that putting a political hack in charge of IRS investigations for tax exemptions would be..... noteworthy. Of course, we all know that appointing Lois Lerner to run the run the Tax Exemption Branch of the IRS had NOTHING to do with protecting the Clintons. It is just a coincidence. It gets better.

Guess who was the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation during this time frame? I know, it’s like a miracle or something. Like the same guy winning the lottery 10 times in a row. This time the anomaly in statistical odds was that the FBI director was Robert Mueller. If we did not know his utterly sterling character, we might assume something ugly from what I am goint to tell you below....., but I have pictures of him in a US Marines uniform, so this below is just..... another...... coincidence.

What do all four casting characters have in common? Well, the really weird thing is they were all either front line investigators or had some supervisory authority over the Clinton Foundation investigation (yeah, Comey never woke up and started one, but all kinds of skullduggery made it to Congress, who demanded one). All four of these people were at the forefront of the investigation, either as investigators or supervising departments where it was running.

So, by 2009 Obama is prez, and Hillary Clinton is running the State Department, on her own personal email server by the way.

Like all good public servants do, looking out for America’s best interest, she decides to approve the sale of 20% of US Uranium to no other than, the Russians.

Now you would think that this is a fairly straight up deal, except it wasn’t. The US Treasury gets almost nothing for the deal.. I mean it is a SUPER good sale. That Putin must me a hell of a negotiator.

However, prior to the sales approval, no other than Bill Clinton goes to Moscow, gets paid 500K for a one hour speech then meets with Vladimir Putin at his home for a few hours.

What a weird coincidence. Another bizarre thing... FBI special envoy goes to Moscow carrying a sample of the enriched weapons grade uranium for inspection..... guess who that was. WHY SHAZAAM! It is a miracle. It was JAMES COMEY! What a WILD coincidence. It is almost like they were .... like... linked together or something, the Clintons and Comey.

James Comey, by now having cleared the foundation of any wrongdoing, and finished with his delivery boy duties, leaves the Justice Department to go and cash-in at Lockheed Martin..... but, oh yeah, we forgot something.

The FBI, under Comey now, actually had a spy/mole in the whole weird convoluted schema of fake corporations, wire transfers around the world bouncing in and out of various corporations..... This mole can unscramble the record of bribery and money laundering and over 145 million dollars from persons connected with "buying" the Uranium that ... SHAZAAM AGAIN!.... made it into the Clinton Foundation. He is loyal operative, who sometimes risked his own life to get this info.

So, we pulled this mole in front of a Congressional committee, right? The FBI used his testimony to investigate anyone involved in this crooked mess, correct? People went to jail, right?

Well, not exactly. The case went to the Justice Dept out of the US attorney office in Maryland. From there it went.... nowehere. I guess the guy running the investigation got busy. I mean, he did not get too busy so that he could not issue a gag order FORBIDDING, on pain of imprisonment, the mole from releasing any of the info... he just did not follow through on any investigation. Now, some ignorant rubes with their heads stuck up BREITBART's rectal fissure might think "corruption," but we know this was just one of those weird things. Snopes assures us it is so. Oh yeah, the guy running this investigation for DOJ? Well lookey here. It was ROD ROSENSTEIN! Imagine that!

Guess who Rosenstein worked for then. Well I'll be damned. Robert Mueller was his boss. Weird, ain't it?

So 20% of one of the most strategic assets of the USA, under the care and custody of HRC (head of State) gets moved to Russia for almost nothing, Clinton foundation gets 145 million and Bill Clinton gets half a million for a single speech and there was a stonewalled investigation (called the Mikerin investigation if you wanna google)

This might excite some suspicion from the slope headed conservative nimrods. You know how determined they are to make something out of mere coincidences, so the IRS decided to investigate the Clinton foundation to shut these tin foil hatters up. They assign the head of the Charitable Division to investigate. Of course, that dedicated public servant LOIS LERNER (wow! imagine her popping up again! WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!!) found nothing to be suspicous about. Mutton headed conspiracy minded conservatives (to which we can now add RACIST, since they wanted to take down the first black president!).

In the mean time, James Comey is arranging a whole series (17+) of EXTREMELY PROFITABLE no bid contracts between the Department of State and his bosses at Lockheed. Lockheed loves his tireless work he spent passionately convincing State department employees of the technical superiority and dedication to service they can expect from Lockheed and figure he is a MASTER salesman. After all, why else would such padded and fat contracts be signed. Why, I can't think of any other reasons he could score such deals. Can you?

Oh, and by the way, Comey also sits on the board of directors at an investment bank where he pockets well over 3 million dollars for his expert advice on .... you know, how to do leveraged investment strategies on selling puts on the Malawi dollar vs calls on the Brazilian real, and all those exotic strategies for money management he learned while at the FBI (!). That Comey. He is one smart guy, alright.

Due to a series of tragic events in Benghazi and after the 9 investigations which alll ended with "yes, my head is up my own rectum," FINALLY the house stumbles on to Trey Gowdy who miraculously discovers that HRC has been running the State Dept out of a personal server (outlawed, illegal, unclassified) kept in the bathroom. He further discovers, after relentless, dogged determined and repeated refusal to abandon questioning, the House, Senate and at State Department, Trey Gowdy who was running the 10th investigation as Chairman of the Select Committee on Benghazi discovers that the Hillary ran the State Department on an unclassified, unauthorized, outlaw personal email server.
He also discovered that none of those emails had been turned over when she departed her “Public Service” as Secretary of State which was required by law.

He also discovered that there was Top Secret information contained within her personally archived email. As an aside, this compromised server led directly to at least 10 CIA spies in china were killed by the Chinese because of the leaks. Ms Clinton expressed sorrow over that, but what difference did it really make, after all? And it's likely the Benghazi mission was discovered this same way... again, what difference does it make, right??

Sparing you the State Departments cover up, the nostrums they floated, the delay tactics that were employed and the outright lies that were spewed forth from the necks of the Kerry State Department, we shall leave it with this…… they did everything humanly possible to cover for Hillary.

In a novel by a guy with limited imagination who just keeps introducing the same characters over and over, GUESS WHO became FBI Director in 2013? Yep. Comey got a 6 million dollar thank you present, and this indefatigable public servant puts that brilliant mind to work getting to the bottom of the Hillary Clinton email scandal...... but first he examines the Lois Lerner Investigation....WHOOPS, did I say "investigation?" No, it was the Lois Lehrner "matter"....an "investigation might give the idea that some flat headed conservatives screeching nonsense about partisan political weaponizing of the IRS had substance. Comey first sets the nation straight and finds Lerhner to be completely exonerated. Nope. No crimes there.

Now he begins to zero in on Hillary Clinton in 2015. I know she must have been terrified. The first thing DOJ did in its dogged investigation was to hand out immunity deals to every tech head to had anything to do with the digital footprints re: the server. No better way to force underlings to talk than remove any fear, right? Then Comey, in April 2016, before ever even speaking to HRC, drafted the letter to declare her not guilty of any crime that a jury anywhere would indict. Only he kinda slipped up and said that although she commited acts of "gross negligence" she was really innocent.

One of Comey's subordinates spots that word and says "hey, that is a term with legal consequence. It is a technical terms that indicates a federal crime. We need to change that wording. So, they did. They replaced it with "extreme carelessness." Now I will bet you can't guess who the subordinate eagle eye who spotting this was? That is right. Good ole Rod Rosenstein.

So after no grand jury testimony, no questioning under oath (really, HRC was never sworn in), and allowing other people who were properly subjects of investigation WITH Hillary to be in the room giving counsel(!). Comey "dismissed all charges," something he actually had no authority to do. The DOJ decides whether to pursue criminal matters, not the FBI. But....,we are living in the land of coincidence, you know.

As of this writing, the Clinton Foundation, in its 20+ years of operation of being the largest International Charity Fraud in the history of mankind, has never been audited by the Internal Revenue Service.
Let us not forget that Comey’s brother works for DLA Piper, the law firm that does the Clinton Foundation’s taxes.

Which brings up the cherry on top. The crowning piece of theater in all this.

Who is the person that is the common denominator to all the crimes above and still doing her escape legal maneuvers at the top of the 3 Letter USA Agencies? Yep, none other than the woman who was so sincere about having nothing to hide in those private servers that she smashed cell phones, removed sim cards from smart phones requested and then "bleach bit" scrubbed the drives that she had nothing to hide on(a crime in itself, called spoliation of evidence).

Now, finally

WHO IS LISA BARSOOMIAN? Never heard of her, right? Who is she?

Lisa H. Barsoomian is a US Attorney who graduated from Georgetown Law, is a protege of James Comey and Robert Mueller. Protected, promoted, groomed and cultivated under the tutelage and authority of both these men

Let's look at her clients, as an attorney:
Barsoomian, with her boss R. Craig Lawrence, represented Bill Clinton in 1998.
Lawrence also represented:
Robert Mueller three times;
James Comey five times;
Barack Obama 45 times;
Kathleen Sebelius 56 times;
Bill Clinton 40 times; and
Hillary Clinton 17 times.
Between 1998 and 2017, Barsoomian herself represented the FBI at least five times.

Ok. So WHO CARES? She represented some big muckety mucks. Again. Who cares?

Apparently someone does, because someone out there cares so much that they’ve “purged” all Barsoomian court documents for her Clinton representation in Hamburg vs. Clinton in 1998 and its appeal in 1999 from the DC District and Appeals Court dockets. Someone out there cares so much that the internet has been “purged” of all big legal information pertaining to Barsoomian.

Who does this? Only one entity does and can do this. Big Government Intel can and does.... in the interest of "state security."

There are a few tidbits left out there, as she has not been disappeared. We know that Lisa Barsoomian has specialized in opposing Freedom of Information Act requests on behalf of the intelligence community. And, although Barsoomian has been involved in hundreds of cases representing the DC Office of the US Attorney, her email address is Lisa Barsoomian at NIH gov. The NIH stands for National Institutes of Health. This is a tactic routinely used by the CIA to protect an operative by using another government organization to shield their activities.

So, she is a CIA spook with a cover. It’s a cover, so no big deal right? I mean what does one more attorney with ties to the US intelligence community really matter?

Why does Barsoomian, CIA operative, merit any mention?

BECAUSE…. Wait for it.......

She is Assistant Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s WIFE….That’s why!!

WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!!!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

The above post is the definition of the swamp. Lol

CSS 2.0
 Rep: 35 

CSS 2.0 wrote:

Well, I’m convinced. Lock her up.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Trump is not going down for this. I just don’t see it.

I think you’re right. I don’t think most people will think paying off a whore who wants to talk about a consensual relationship is a high crime and misdemeanor.

And quite frankly this is it. The conspiracy nuts still think Russia, but they’re becoming less and less common. Mueller was tasked with investigating Russia’s influence on the election, and all they’ve got is financial fraud unrelated to the election from Manafort, and now Cohen’s plea to reduce charges to his own questionable financial behavior separate from the campaign.

I definitely understand why Trump won’t talk to Mueller. I personally find this farcical, in that Clinton’s team was granted immunity to admit they intentionally mishandled classified information, but we're supposed to pretend Trump paying off whores looking for fame because they spread their legs is the worst crime of the century.

A year in and this is what Mueller has?  Nothing related to Russia and the election?  If you were against Clinton being impeached for perjury, you have to be opposed to Trump - if you’re claiming not to be a partisan hack.

But the Democrats have to impeach. Pelosi will have to take the charge if she hopes to get the speakership in January. I fully expect this to be identical to Clinton. A partisan house brings articles of impeachment, and a partisan senate tells them to fuck off.

I don’t think a platform of “Trump paid a woman off not to talk about fucking him” is a winning argument for democrats.

You do know that there is another trial for Maniford right? That deals with all of the shit? You do know that right? I’m starting to think that you don’t know that. I’m starting to think that you were not informed.

And I realize you don’t know what Manafort’s second trial is about. Let me guess, you think it’s about Russia. And are unaware it’s entireky about his time working as a consultant for the President of Ukraine, who fled after Russia took Crimea. So not only is it not about Russia or the election, it’s about helping a foreign leader who was “deposed” by Russia.

Randall Flagg

CSS 2.0 wrote:

Or he wants to make money on the talk show circuit since he’s admitted to being broke. Omarosa and Brennan are great examples of such behavior.

But hey, why rely on facts and evidence when mere suggestion and fantasy are so much more fun.

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
CSS 2.0 wrote:

They are going to ignore it CSS.

And thank you for joining conversation...you’re a rare dry spell in a sea of commenters who would kill their grandmothers so long as the economy is humming.

Says the guy who would kill his grandmother to tank the economy to remove Trump.

Randall Flagg

Smoking Guns wrote:

Originally posted on Reddit, where I found it, confirmed it, massaged the wording a liittle and shamelessly posted it without attribution:

From 2001 to 2005 there was an ongoing investigation into the Clinton Foundation.A Grand Jury had been empanelled. Governments from around the world had donated to the “Charity”.

Yet, from 2001 to 2003 none of those “Donations” to the Clinton Foundation were declared.Hmmm, now you would think that an honest investigator would be able to figure this out. Guess who took over this investigation in 2002?

Bet you can’t guess. Well, it was our old buddy James Comey. He never bothered to investigate all that foreign money pouring in, nor whether that money was comingled with any personal use of it by the Clintons.

Lotsa coincidences here.

In fact there are a whole series of strange coincidences.

Guess who ran the Tax Division inside the Department of Injustice from 2001 to 2005? Just a schlub no one has ever heard of. It was a bespectacled twit named Rod Rosenstein.... wait a minute... You mean THAT Rod Rosenstein...? The one who became Assistant Attorney General of the United States, and the functional head of the FBI for the Mueller investigation?

Wow. What a coincidence.

It gets better. As you know, one of the things that will get you put in the pokey is stealing money from tax exempt charities. If you were REALLY cynical, you would say that putting a political hack in charge of IRS investigations for tax exemptions would be..... noteworthy. Of course, we all know that appointing Lois Lerner to run the run the Tax Exemption Branch of the IRS had NOTHING to do with protecting the Clintons. It is just a coincidence. It gets better.

Guess who was the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation during this time frame? I know, it’s like a miracle or something. Like the same guy winning the lottery 10 times in a row. This time the anomaly in statistical odds was that the FBI director was Robert Mueller. If we did not know his utterly sterling character, we might assume something ugly from what I am goint to tell you below....., but I have pictures of him in a US Marines uniform, so this below is just..... another...... coincidence.

What do all four casting characters have in common? Well, the really weird thing is they were all either front line investigators or had some supervisory authority over the Clinton Foundation investigation (yeah, Comey never woke up and started one, but all kinds of skullduggery made it to Congress, who demanded one). All four of these people were at the forefront of the investigation, either as investigators or supervising departments where it was running.

So, by 2009 Obama is prez, and Hillary Clinton is running the State Department, on her own personal email server by the way.

Like all good public servants do, looking out for America’s best interest, she decides to approve the sale of 20% of US Uranium to no other than, the Russians.

Now you would think that this is a fairly straight up deal, except it wasn’t. The US Treasury gets almost nothing for the deal.. I mean it is a SUPER good sale. That Putin must me a hell of a negotiator.

However, prior to the sales approval, no other than Bill Clinton goes to Moscow, gets paid 500K for a one hour speech then meets with Vladimir Putin at his home for a few hours.

What a weird coincidence. Another bizarre thing... FBI special envoy goes to Moscow carrying a sample of the enriched weapons grade uranium for inspection..... guess who that was. WHY SHAZAAM! It is a miracle. It was JAMES COMEY! What a WILD coincidence. It is almost like they were .... like... linked together or something, the Clintons and Comey.

James Comey, by now having cleared the foundation of any wrongdoing, and finished with his delivery boy duties, leaves the Justice Department to go and cash-in at Lockheed Martin..... but, oh yeah, we forgot something.

The FBI, under Comey now, actually had a spy/mole in the whole weird convoluted schema of fake corporations, wire transfers around the world bouncing in and out of various corporations..... This mole can unscramble the record of bribery and money laundering and over 145 million dollars from persons connected with "buying" the Uranium that ... SHAZAAM AGAIN!.... made it into the Clinton Foundation. He is loyal operative, who sometimes risked his own life to get this info.

So, we pulled this mole in front of a Congressional committee, right? The FBI used his testimony to investigate anyone involved in this crooked mess, correct? People went to jail, right?

Well, not exactly. The case went to the Justice Dept out of the US attorney office in Maryland. From there it went.... nowehere. I guess the guy running the investigation got busy. I mean, he did not get too busy so that he could not issue a gag order FORBIDDING, on pain of imprisonment, the mole from releasing any of the info... he just did not follow through on any investigation. Now, some ignorant rubes with their heads stuck up BREITBART's rectal fissure might think "corruption," but we know this was just one of those weird things. Snopes assures us it is so. Oh yeah, the guy running this investigation for DOJ? Well lookey here. It was ROD ROSENSTEIN! Imagine that!

Guess who Rosenstein worked for then. Well I'll be damned. Robert Mueller was his boss. Weird, ain't it?

So 20% of one of the most strategic assets of the USA, under the care and custody of HRC (head of State) gets moved to Russia for almost nothing, Clinton foundation gets 145 million and Bill Clinton gets half a million for a single speech and there was a stonewalled investigation (called the Mikerin investigation if you wanna google)

This might excite some suspicion from the slope headed conservative nimrods. You know how determined they are to make something out of mere coincidences, so the IRS decided to investigate the Clinton foundation to shut these tin foil hatters up. They assign the head of the Charitable Division to investigate. Of course, that dedicated public servant LOIS LERNER (wow! imagine her popping up again! WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!!) found nothing to be suspicous about. Mutton headed conspiracy minded conservatives (to which we can now add RACIST, since they wanted to take down the first black president!).

In the mean time, James Comey is arranging a whole series (17+) of EXTREMELY PROFITABLE no bid contracts between the Department of State and his bosses at Lockheed. Lockheed loves his tireless work he spent passionately convincing State department employees of the technical superiority and dedication to service they can expect from Lockheed and figure he is a MASTER salesman. After all, why else would such padded and fat contracts be signed. Why, I can't think of any other reasons he could score such deals. Can you?

Oh, and by the way, Comey also sits on the board of directors at an investment bank where he pockets well over 3 million dollars for his expert advice on .... you know, how to do leveraged investment strategies on selling puts on the Malawi dollar vs calls on the Brazilian real, and all those exotic strategies for money management he learned while at the FBI (!). That Comey. He is one smart guy, alright.

Due to a series of tragic events in Benghazi and after the 9 investigations which alll ended with "yes, my head is up my own rectum," FINALLY the house stumbles on to Trey Gowdy who miraculously discovers that HRC has been running the State Dept out of a personal server (outlawed, illegal, unclassified) kept in the bathroom. He further discovers, after relentless, dogged determined and repeated refusal to abandon questioning, the House, Senate and at State Department, Trey Gowdy who was running the 10th investigation as Chairman of the Select Committee on Benghazi discovers that the Hillary ran the State Department on an unclassified, unauthorized, outlaw personal email server.
He also discovered that none of those emails had been turned over when she departed her “Public Service” as Secretary of State which was required by law.

He also discovered that there was Top Secret information contained within her personally archived email. As an aside, this compromised server led directly to at least 10 CIA spies in china were killed by the Chinese because of the leaks. Ms Clinton expressed sorrow over that, but what difference did it really make, after all? And it's likely the Benghazi mission was discovered this same way... again, what difference does it make, right??

Sparing you the State Departments cover up, the nostrums they floated, the delay tactics that were employed and the outright lies that were spewed forth from the necks of the Kerry State Department, we shall leave it with this…… they did everything humanly possible to cover for Hillary.

In a novel by a guy with limited imagination who just keeps introducing the same characters over and over, GUESS WHO became FBI Director in 2013? Yep. Comey got a 6 million dollar thank you present, and this indefatigable public servant puts that brilliant mind to work getting to the bottom of the Hillary Clinton email scandal...... but first he examines the Lois Lerner Investigation....WHOOPS, did I say "investigation?" No, it was the Lois Lehrner "matter"....an "investigation might give the idea that some flat headed conservatives screeching nonsense about partisan political weaponizing of the IRS had substance. Comey first sets the nation straight and finds Lerhner to be completely exonerated. Nope. No crimes there.

Now he begins to zero in on Hillary Clinton in 2015. I know she must have been terrified. The first thing DOJ did in its dogged investigation was to hand out immunity deals to every tech head to had anything to do with the digital footprints re: the server. No better way to force underlings to talk than remove any fear, right? Then Comey, in April 2016, before ever even speaking to HRC, drafted the letter to declare her not guilty of any crime that a jury anywhere would indict. Only he kinda slipped up and said that although she commited acts of "gross negligence" she was really innocent.

One of Comey's subordinates spots that word and says "hey, that is a term with legal consequence. It is a technical terms that indicates a federal crime. We need to change that wording. So, they did. They replaced it with "extreme carelessness." Now I will bet you can't guess who the subordinate eagle eye who spotting this was? That is right. Good ole Rod Rosenstein.

So after no grand jury testimony, no questioning under oath (really, HRC was never sworn in), and allowing other people who were properly subjects of investigation WITH Hillary to be in the room giving counsel(!). Comey "dismissed all charges," something he actually had no authority to do. The DOJ decides whether to pursue criminal matters, not the FBI. But....,we are living in the land of coincidence, you know.

As of this writing, the Clinton Foundation, in its 20+ years of operation of being the largest International Charity Fraud in the history of mankind, has never been audited by the Internal Revenue Service.
Let us not forget that Comey’s brother works for DLA Piper, the law firm that does the Clinton Foundation’s taxes.

Which brings up the cherry on top. The crowning piece of theater in all this.

Who is the person that is the common denominator to all the crimes above and still doing her escape legal maneuvers at the top of the 3 Letter USA Agencies? Yep, none other than the woman who was so sincere about having nothing to hide in those private servers that she smashed cell phones, removed sim cards from smart phones requested and then "bleach bit" scrubbed the drives that she had nothing to hide on(a crime in itself, called spoliation of evidence).

Now, finally

WHO IS LISA BARSOOMIAN? Never heard of her, right? Who is she?

Lisa H. Barsoomian is a US Attorney who graduated from Georgetown Law, is a protege of James Comey and Robert Mueller. Protected, promoted, groomed and cultivated under the tutelage and authority of both these men

Let's look at her clients, as an attorney:
Barsoomian, with her boss R. Craig Lawrence, represented Bill Clinton in 1998.
Lawrence also represented:
Robert Mueller three times;
James Comey five times;
Barack Obama 45 times;
Kathleen Sebelius 56 times;
Bill Clinton 40 times; and
Hillary Clinton 17 times.
Between 1998 and 2017, Barsoomian herself represented the FBI at least five times.

Ok. So WHO CARES? She represented some big muckety mucks. Again. Who cares?

Apparently someone does, because someone out there cares so much that they’ve “purged” all Barsoomian court documents for her Clinton representation in Hamburg vs. Clinton in 1998 and its appeal in 1999 from the DC District and Appeals Court dockets. Someone out there cares so much that the internet has been “purged” of all big legal information pertaining to Barsoomian.

Who does this? Only one entity does and can do this. Big Government Intel can and does.... in the interest of "state security."

There are a few tidbits left out there, as she has not been disappeared. We know that Lisa Barsoomian has specialized in opposing Freedom of Information Act requests on behalf of the intelligence community. And, although Barsoomian has been involved in hundreds of cases representing the DC Office of the US Attorney, her email address is Lisa Barsoomian at NIH gov. The NIH stands for National Institutes of Health. This is a tactic routinely used by the CIA to protect an operative by using another government organization to shield their activities.

So, she is a CIA spook with a cover. It’s a cover, so no big deal right? I mean what does one more attorney with ties to the US intelligence community really matter?

Why does Barsoomian, CIA operative, merit any mention?

BECAUSE…. Wait for it.......

She is Assistant Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s WIFE….That’s why!!

WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!!!

Sorry man, that’s SLC/Alex Jones level conspiracy drivel.

Board footer