You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
CSS 2.0 wrote:

[/embed]

MAGA!!!!!!!!

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

McCain dead at 81.

MAGA

RIP to a good man. Why do you have zero class. I feel for his family. Losing a parent is very hard.

If my president doesn’t have to have any class, why should i?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
CSS 2.0 wrote:

[/embed]

MAGA!!!!!!!!

Pulls for bad shit to happen.... do you wake up this miserable every day?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
CSS 2.0 wrote:

[/embed]

MAGA!!!!!!!!

Pulls for bad shit to happen.... do you wake up this miserable every day?

I think you’re just too stupid to get my point....I’m just going to keep making it though.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

So much fucking winning!!!  But I get his point.... he probably wouldn’t bring that old shit up if this stupid witch hunt wasn’t taking place.  Jeff Sessions is fucking terrible like I said since day one. He is a shitty AG regardless of his recusal or any of that. He is terrible.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

So much fucking winning!!!  But I get his point.... he probably wouldn’t bring that old shit up if this stupid witch hunt wasn’t taking place.  Jeff Sessions is fucking terrible like I said since day one. He is a shitty AG regardless of his recusal or any of that. He is terrible.

"Witch hunts" don't involve multiple members of an administration getting indicted and/or pleading guilty and serving jail time.  You can go with the "witch hunt" theme all you want but reality based RESULTS indicate otherwise.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
slashsfro wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

"Witch hunts" don't involve multiple members of an administration getting indicted and/or pleading guilty and serving jail time.  You can go with the "witch hunt" theme all you want but reality based RESULTS indicate otherwise.

None of their crimes are for Collusion with Russia. Carter Page is still walking around with no charges.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
slashsfro wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Even if absolutely nothing else comes from this special investigation, you cant be a sane person and claim this is/was a witch hunt. Unless you're just regurgitating fox news talking points which are the equivalent to state sponsored propaganda.  Look at my post history. I voted for McCain in '08.  Back when the Republican party at least pretended to stand for something. I cant believe that people still support/defend Trump even though his policies are all almost indefinsiveble.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

If you look hard enough you will find violations or ethical issues or suspect policy with every Senator, Congressman, President to ever serve.

Of course they can find stuff on Trump, with that budget and team they will find something. But none of it is serious.

Board footer