You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Football

PaSnow wrote:

Whoa, that was an impressive Halftime show?!  She brought it. I give her credit for staying apolitical, I didn't think she would & thought she'd make to much of a statement.

Kudos, definitely one of the better ones.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Sorry, but that pass interference call was weak. Someone mentioned earlier they made the games around the QB too much lately. It truly is. They gotta loosen up on that, it's a lame way to move the ball &/or keep the drive alive.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:

Whoa, that was an impressive Halftime show?!  She brought it. I give her credit for staying apolitical, I didn't think she would & thought she'd make to much of a statement.

Kudos, definitely one of the better ones.

Yea, big props to Gaga for actually singing and not using a tape.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Just saying... In the 3rd quarter Ryan had to call a time out because the radio in his helmet stopped working. A common complaint by Patriots opponents. Hmmm.

Randall Flagg

Right, cause even if it wasn't a common occurrence, there aren't 80k people there that could be pointing a jammer at him

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Right, cause even if it wasn't a common occurrence, there aren't 80k people there that could be pointing a jammer at him

Pull the stick out of your ass, Randall.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

That NE trick play to end the game was  pulled off pretty good. I was confused.  ATL had it pretty good but that play looked like it could have worked.

Randall Flagg

He should retire. He'll never top this. Fucking go out with the greatest comeback of all time.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

No props to Gaga for anything...

She hawked so many products tonight....starting to wonder if she hosted the halftime info-Mercial

Randall Flagg

All the "mother fuckers" coming out their mouths. Kind of puts "grab them by the pussy" in context.

Board footer