You are not logged in. Please register or login.

dalethirsty
 Rep: 20 

Re: Facebook Announcement

dalethirsty wrote:
zombux wrote:

regarding IRS, I don't think we're near hearing it again. it got dropped from the setlist much earlier than 2016 - last played in 2010. http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/guns- … song=I.R.S.

maybe axl doesn't want to jinx himself by singing about lawsuits while on stage with the 2 guys who have sued him more than anybody in history? 16

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

true big_smile

harmon420

harmon420 wrote:
zombux wrote:

regarding IRS, I don't think we're near hearing it again. it got dropped from the setlist much earlier than 2016 - last played in 2010. http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/guns- … song=I.R.S.

Considering some of the tracks they've dusted off and played this last cycle, I'd say it's just as likely as ever the track could slip back into the set list.

Lomax wrote:

They kept teasing Rihad at Slane too.
Or so I think I was pretty far up the hill and the sound was nuts

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Lomax wrote:

They kept teasing Rihad at Slane too.
Or so I think I was pretty far up the hill and the sound was nuts

Richard's Rocket Queen intro sounds very much like Rhiad...

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I feel if they can play prostitute they can play IRS.....

dalethirsty

dalethirsty wrote:

i'd be interested in hearing rhiad as a jam -- no vocals, though. let axl get some fresh air while the band just kills it.

same with silkworms, honestly. but i doubt either would get played in any form at this point.

have they not played street of dreams/the blues? that's pretty shocking. i'd love to hear this band do a stripped-down version of it... something closer to the original. slash would sound great on it.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Remember when we thought they would actually play Slither? LOL.

Just had the random thought and wanted to get it down somewhere.

dalethirsty

dalethirsty wrote:

i still think we'll get some fresh songs once they're back in the states.

prostitute for sure -- no way are these guys rehearsing it and showing footage just to not play it.

now that i think about it, dead horse would be really fun. i'd love to see axl playing guitar in 2017.

you know, an acoustic show from this band could be something special. bust out "you ain't the first," do a bunch of lies songs and acoustic renditions of everything else.

Board footer