You are not logged in. Please register or login.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

esoterica wrote:

roll

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Locomotive98 wrote:
Krissy wrote:

who's tried on gunsnfnroses to get atlas shrugged and the general by PM?  and who knows where the links are that contain atlas and general?

I did, but hadn't posted there, or anywhere for 5 years. I was invited to the site when it started up, but fell out if the loop.

Manets is a member here, and we've all been around each other for 16 years. It makes no sense for him to hoard.

Voodoochild
 Rep: 3 

Voodoochild wrote:
misterID wrote:

MSL said he heard a bad recording of General over the phone and lyrics were impossible to make out, but the Axl screams were clear and the music sounded good.

Got it. So it's not something that's really out there like those remixes and Going Down, right?

Silence
 Rep: 0 

Silence wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:
Silence wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:

Saw some people talking about it. What's the story behind it? How it sounds like?

It's a cell phone recording of the song played over some stereo or PA system. There is a lot of chatter and people talking on it and it makes it hard to hear the song. You can hear the guitar solo and then some Axl vocal melody but you can't make out any lyrics.

I don't know if that is what they claim to have but that's what it sounds like. I don't know if they really have it but it is a real clip.

Cool, thanks. Wonder how people knew it was The General or not just some other random new song. And if this is a recent recording or something from back in the BBF/Ashba era.

I know for sure the clip i'm talking about is at least a few years old and it was probably made a few years before that so I would guess it's at least five years old.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:
misterID wrote:

MSL said he heard a bad recording of General over the phone and lyrics were impossible to make out, but the Axl screams were clear and the music sounded good.

Got it. So it's not something that's really out there like those remixes and Going Down, right?

That's really hard to say because of all the stuff that is out there; silk worms, Jackie Chan, the remixes. There are a few versions of Atlas, so there's a damn good chance a good quality version of General is out there, too.

Voodoochild

Voodoochild wrote:
Silence wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:
Silence wrote:

It's a cell phone recording of the song played over some stereo or PA system. There is a lot of chatter and people talking on it and it makes it hard to hear the song. You can hear the guitar solo and then some Axl vocal melody but you can't make out any lyrics.

I don't know if that is what they claim to have but that's what it sounds like. I don't know if they really have it but it is a real clip.

Cool, thanks. Wonder how people knew it was The General or not just some other random new song. And if this is a recent recording or something from back in the BBF/Ashba era.

I know for sure the clip i'm talking about is at least a few years old and it was probably made a few years before that so I would guess it's at least five years old.

Makes sense. I thought it would be from that era, probably 2011-ish.

Voodoochild

Voodoochild wrote:
misterID wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:
misterID wrote:

That's really hard to say because of all the stuff that is out there; silk worms, Jackie Chan, the remixes. There are a few versions of Atlas, so there's a damn good chance a good quality version of General is out there, too.

Yeah, I meant out there as in on regular fans hands.

I think Silkworms, OMG and Going Down and the remixes are from a different batch. The soundmix with Bumblefoot's guitar louder leads me to believe that those were from rehearsal or something like that.

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Krissy wrote:

anybody have these leaks to share? lots of chatter about it. tells me atlas and general leaks are real. so do we have them to share right now?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Krissy wrote:

anybody have these leaks to share? lots of chatter about it. tells me atlas and general leaks are real. so do we have them to share right now?

Give it up. No one has anything and if we did, you’d have it in your inbox. The people on this forum aren’t dicks.

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Krissy wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Krissy wrote:

Give it up. No one has anything and if we did, you’d have it in your inbox. The people on this forum aren’t dicks.

I believe the people here are good guys. I want Atlas Shrugged and phone recording of The General so bad. I've seen the NITL tour. It what was i dreamed about. It makes me want these songs more. A natural reaction for me is to have them. I'm angry the dicks at gunsnfnroses are allowed to get away with this if they really have the leaks. they shouldn't be allowed to get away with this.

Board footer