You are not logged in. Please register or login.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

LocoComa wrote:
Appetiteforcovers wrote:
LocoComa wrote:

Tastes Good, Don't It? as the closer?

Taste Good last before encore. Look at Your Game, Girl and My World last

Cornshucker for the second encore.

JordanRose
 Rep: 6 

JordanRose wrote:
ll_tj1 wrote:

Just wow!!! Lol. The things GNR fans will go thru for the sake of anything new. I'll admit I'd absolutely love to hear the 10 seconds or so of the leaked alternate version  of TIL. Because they were clearly different vocals.

And being an old member of all the forums and forum wars, the One thing that never gets old for me is whenever that piece of shit psychopathic narcasstic bastard mojo/jim/maribeth/warchild (among other names) gets dragged thru the mud for what he is. What kind of asshole buys a website just so he can pretend to have friends?? LMAO!!! She is a piece of garbage.

I'm out till I visit again.

Ok, so one thing that came out of the 70 page "insider" thread at GNFNR was a unanimous agreement  that Jim is not Maribeth. Maribeth just logged into the Warchild account once from her IP. 99% of Warchild's posts were Jim, who is MALE. He's just  a crazy fan who got some contacts as a result of ass-licking. I thought MSL cleared that up ages ago anyway.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

40 pages, and nothing has surfaced, and and people still believe there are leaks? LOL

LOL, just wanted to say the same.

now on a more serious note. I actually know a guy who has full versions of those 30sec snippet songs. and he's keeping them to trade for Atlas or other unheard demos. so...

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Krissy wrote:

there are leaks. there's the 10 minute Atlas Axl ballad. and the 2 min General clip. problem is ragnar won't re-upload Atlas. and nobody is sharing The General. but there is leaks.

zombux

zombux wrote:

the only leak out there is in Axl's pants, I guess. he's not that young anymore, you know big_smile

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Krissy wrote:
zombux wrote:

the only leak out there is in Axl's pants, I guess. he's not that young anymore, you know big_smile

the leaks out there are 10 min atlas and 2 min general

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:
Krissy wrote:

there are leaks. there's the 10 minute Atlas Axl ballad. and the 2 min General clip. problem is ragnar won't re-upload Atlas. and nobody is sharing The General. but there is leaks.

If there are leaks, it's a little convient that nobody outside of a single troll forum has it - despite there being "tons of PMs sent out". And that none of the people who've been involved in leaks before have heard anything about it.

If they were real SOMEBODY would have leaked it outside of that shit hole already, it's been a week.

zombux

zombux wrote:
Krissy wrote:
zombux wrote:

the leaks out there are 10 min atlas and 2 min general

proof?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
zombux wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

40 pages, and nothing has surfaced, and and people still believe there are leaks? LOL

LOL, just wanted to say the same.

now on a more serious note. I actually know a guy who has full versions of those 30sec snippet songs. and he's keeping them to trade for Atlas or other unheard demos. so...

30 second snippets of songs for full demos.....What are the sample songs?

Edit, sorry, read it wrong. It's late. He has the full songs. In all honesty, Atlas and General are way more valuable than any of the songs on that sample leak. And he should do the community a solid and let us hear Silkworms.

zombux

zombux wrote:

I can't do much with that - all I know is what I said. and I'm quite sure there are more people like this guy, who have full versions of those songs.

Board footer