You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

Krissy wrote:

if you know a guy why don't you get the guy to share these full songs with us? as for proof the proof of 10min atlas and 2 min general is ragnar, maynard, troy mclure, and damn_smooth. maynard has been giving atlas and gen by PM. how come we don't have it? it's been forever and we don't have what everybody else has right now

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

because nobody hasn't really been giving anything by PM, I guess wink

Krissy

Krissy wrote:
zombux wrote:

how do you know? have you sent maynard a pm? and what about the guy some know who has full leaks? like all the chinese remixes and complete silkworms?

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:

HTTP2dpZi1maW5kZXIuY29tL3dwLWNvbnRlbnQvdXBsb2Fkcy8yMDE0LzA4L0dlb3JnZS1Db3N0YW56YS1GYWNlcGFsbS5naWYlog.gif

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
zombux wrote:

I can't do much with that - all I know is what I said. and I'm quite sure there are more people like this guy, who have full versions of those songs.

Yeah, it's a tricky thing, after all this time you're not gonna get much value for them, anew least not what you would have gotten 10 years ago (God, that's depressing).

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Krissy wrote:
zombux wrote:

how do you know? have you sent maynard a pm? and what about the guy some know who has full leaks? like all the chinese remixes and complete silkworms?

Just let it go.......

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yeah, it's a tricky thing, after all this time you're not gonna get much value for them, anew least not what you would have gotten 10 years ago (God, that's depressing).

+ those tracks are at least 10 years old already. that is fucked up.

Krissy

Krissy wrote:

ragnar is hoarding Atlas and 2 min General. gunsnfnroses is hoarding the same thing. somebody knows a guy who knows a guy that has chinese remixes and silkworms. not just clips. but complete. and what do we have? what do we have? you can't let that go

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Krissy, they’re full of shit and don’t have anything. If you believe otherwise, go hound them over there about it.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Ragnar doesn’t have anything either, he’s just joking about it here

Board footer