You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: My message to those who have atlas shrugged

PaSnow wrote:

I dunno, one of the threads the newbies seemed to be speaking in code, like a tit for tat kinda thing, daring each other to pull the trigger & do it.

Prolly knew each other from another forum or communication as hoarders. Not sure if there was a falling out or one of them got burned or what.

Hope it continues, we're like a bunch of chicks watching a season of The Bachelor

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

This shit is dumb...cant believe that people still think that GNR demos from the dark years are a hot commodity ...forums are dying and the active fanbase is dwindling...who exactly is the target audience here? A couple thousand forum nerds worldwide (if that)?

C'mon man leak the shit or stfu...

Neemo wrote:

This shit is dumb...cant believe that people still think that GNR demos from the dark years are a hot commodity ...forums are dying and the active fanbase is dwindling...who exactly is the target audience here? A couple thousand forum nerds worldwide (if that)?

The most smartest comment I've ever read about Chinese Democracy.

ll_tj1
 Rep: 8 

ll_tj1 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Exactly! Funny thing is, they could made some money off these had they went about it the right way. Now there hosing each other dow, so it seems.

patabilor
 Rep: 1 

patabilor wrote:

Link Removed

imsorry wrote:

thank u!

atlashrugs
 Rep: -6 

atlashrugs wrote:

anybody acquire Atlas Shrugged yet?

TrixAreForKids
 Rep: 0 

Did the full version leak? Can I get a pm?

atlashrugs
 Rep: -6 

atlashrugs wrote:

I pray we get Atlas Shrugged this weekend!

Board footer