You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: The Video Game Console Thread

BLS-Pride wrote:

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Last time I posted in this thread I was mainly playing a game called Urban Trial Freestyle on PS3 and was considering downloading the demo of Arkham Asylum. Since then I discovered a game breaking glitch in the programming of Urban Trial Freestyle allowing me to hold all 20 "Best Score" World Records 16 With shite all else to play of interest on the PS3 I went on the Playstation Store tonight and found they had both Arkham Aslyum and Arkham City on special offer for only £4 each. Result! big_smile Played 10 minutes of Asylum tonight and loved it, can't wait to play it tomorrow.

Urban Trials doesn't have a huge following so no-one really gives a fuck, meaning I'll have to brag about it here. The old "Fastest Speed" world record on a level called "Butchering Suspension" was 70kmph, my new world record is 43000kmph+ lol

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

The batman games are great will. I even enjoyed Arkam origins. I just started playing watchdogs on ps4. Brother system as it was sitting there I picked it up. Its not bad. The driving is the weakest link. It looks great but not as good as I anticipated. Combat is fun as is the hacking. Will post more after a little more game time.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Batman games were good for sure and I'm not even a batman fan

I've been playing PS4 like crazy

AC4 Black Flag and the Freedom Cry DLC
Tomb Raider Definitive Ed.
Madden 25
Thief
Rayman Legends
infamous: Second Son
Watchdogs
Last of Us Remastered

I'm playing Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil now and I just downloaded the First Light DLC for infamous

NHL 15 comes out here shortly ... I got the demo and I suck at it (last nhl game I played was NHL '04 lol)

Assassins Creed Unity and Dragon Age: Inquisition by year end ... and probably little big planet 3 as well, plus the kids want minecraft when that comes out...I love this system it kicks ass

gotta love the Gamestop trade in system...by unloading all my xbox 360 stuff I managed to get the vast majority of the games above by not spending any cash (I've only bought 2 of the above) and I will likely be trading in watchdogs and last of us to get either AC or DA when it gets closer to the time

AtariLegend wrote:

I'm looking forward to Dragon Age 3 as well, it's the only game I've been waiting a while for now that'll actually get released on PS4 this year.

There's been too many delays with other games and I finished Last of Us on the PS3 last year.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

yea I've just been playing stuff as it comes out...I've had the Trade Credit to work with and a slow time has given me the opportunity to play a bunch of stuff I might not have otherwise

AC4 opened me up to that series of games so before I got rid of my XBOX I found them all for like $20 its a pretty fun series...the first is bad but if you are intrigued by the story its worth the 10hr speed playthru lol

I've beaten GTA V so I will likely avoid that one...I hope dragonage is as good or better than the first one...i'll be a happy guy

watch dogs was pretty fun...likely will be better on #2 if they refine the gameplay a bit. I got he season pass on that so I gotta keep it for now until the big DLC gets released this fall

Diablo is fun way to spend time...I play online with my brother and we chat while we play

johndivney wrote:

Anyone playing destiny? It's good, a bit subdued. Online hasn't really delivered as yet..

Will prob jump to ps4 if dragon age delivers. Should go dragon hunting together..

johndivney wrote:

did FC4 on ps4 last week. really enjoyed it.
telltale game's GoT drops tomorrow (in europe).

don't think i'll do the crew, looks a little crappy unfortunately.
going to go back to los santos before diving into dragon age/alien.

lemme know if any of you wanna play online.
got codes for fc4 if any of you want them. you only get 2hours co-op trial tho.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

I've been hooked on Shadow of Mordor. Such a fun game.

johndivney wrote:

Gtao heists.. Anyone? Some great stuff. Some minor annoying stuff. Gtao as a whole really. Great fun. Anyone want to play?

Board footer