You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: The Video Game Console Thread

Neemo wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Anyone play rocksmith at all?

Yea I have it

You have it or thinking of getting it?

My one concern is that I find I dont remeber what I learned after playing. ..it's like the tv goes straight from my eyes to my fingers and bypasses my brain...lol

I also would like to see a bit more of a progression instead of just playing whatever. ..the orig game was a bit different than the 2104 version....and the dlc is very costly

It's cool tho...especially to play with other guitar buddies

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Been playing dragon age inquisition. ..about 20 hrs in...trying to start a romance .... lol

Thought about having my guy hook up with Dorian. ..but couldn't do it .... I even got my guy all made up to look like the cop from ymca with a close cut mohawk ... in anticipation 16 cut scenes are just rediculous lol

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Been playing dragon age inquisition. ..about 20 hrs in...trying to start a romance .... lol

Thought about having my guy hook up with Dorian. ..but couldn't do it .... I even got my guy all made up to look like the cop from ymca with a close cut mohawk ... in anticipation 16 cut scenes are just rediculous lol

I'm not gonna lie, I thought about it too. Wound up pounding Cassandra tho. 16

johndivney wrote:

I missed out on the romance totally. I tried to score Cassandra or that annoying bint sara(?) but by the time I got round to it i was too late.
My character some weird looking woman..

Dorian was alright. I'll tell you, the writing in this game is so far & beyond anything (bar gta) it kinda makes me pissed off at the games industry - if bioware can do it then so can others. Definitely I found the writing & maturity the most impressive things about dragon age.

Edit: I wasn't going to replay it just to score with some pixels. Also missed out on the sex in my recent mass effect 2 replay.. Life imitating art I guess wink
Like gta, there's always hookers tongue

johndivney wrote:
Neemo wrote:

I even got my guy all made up to look like the cop from ymca with a close cut mohawk ...

Dedication.
Or, you need to step away from the controller.. I admire it either way!

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

I just used a premade face just picked and ugly one and changed some stuff like haircut and beard lol

Whatever ... he looks awesome 14

qz5h1w.jpg

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Neemo wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Anyone play rocksmith at all?

Yea I have it

You have it or thinking of getting it?

My one concern is that I find I dont remeber what I learned after playing. ..it's like the tv goes straight from my eyes to my fingers and bypasses my brain...lol

I also would like to see a bit more of a progression instead of just playing whatever. ..the orig game was a bit different than the 2104 version....and the dlc is very costly

It's cool tho...especially to play with other guitar buddies

I have it...playing it a bit more than I used to.  I enjoy it.  I didn't know you could play online.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

My freind has a copy too so he has his own patch chord

U can play together on the same tv...one rhythm  one lead

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Gimmie some truth, is there any point in continuing with the Ps3 with the new games?? Dragon Age Inquisition, Shadow of Mordor... decent games but I hear they blow on PS3 compared to the new gen....

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

I know that gtaV and uncharted on ps3 don't hold a candle to the ps4 versions

It's all personal opinion tho. ..up to u if u wanna spend the extra cash on a new system or not...I think it's worth it if u can afford it

Board footer