You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: The Video Game Console Thread

johndivney wrote:

finally convinced to take a punt on The Walking Dead

it is quite enjoyable. p much a point n click adventure w/added QTE elements. two types of games i usually don;t much care for, but nonetheless i'm having fun. it's a good story/universe that makes the QTE more forgivable. got episode 4 & 5 still to do but already looking forward to another season!

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

I'm at point in the game as well. I'm loving it besides my xbox copy having a ton of glitches. oh well. Hoping to play and finish Episode 4 sometime this weekend when I don't have to worry about class work and then download Episode 5.

johndivney wrote:

Ben is a total prick. hope i get to kill him.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I want to buy a new PS3 game.. Any ideas? Was thinking the latest batman game or something else in the action side.. Already beat AC3 and you can only school noobs in COD for so long until it's boring..

johndivney wrote:

dishonoured is meant to be great. i haven't played it myself. a mate of mine got it & he loved it it. dunno how action heavy it is, think it kinda depends on how you play it.

i picked up the most recent dues ex for like 5quid on the ps store over christmas but i havent got round to playing it yet.

think the latest batman game is free if you're a member of playstation+
otherwise it oughta be p cheap think i've seen it for around 10/15clams.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!! Be prepared for 80+ hrs of gameplay...but its soooo worth it, great great huge awesome game, I've played it about 6 times thru or so checking out various outcomes/quests/dlc/character builds. It gets as involved as u wanna let it and u can play good, bad, magic, ranged, hand to hand, pacifist, u name it, it can do it)

Dishonored is kinda blah imo

Far Cry 3 is pretty cool, but I'm not that far into it yet (trying to finish off skyrim)

Me_Wise_Magic

Hoping to pick up DMC sometime this week since I got the pre order. Just need to fully pay it off. I need to sell some xbox games that I'm not playing anymore, that are in good condition; so I can get some money. Also Sonic Generations is on sale; so I may purchase that and Episode 5 of Walking Dead after I sell some games and get DMC with the DLC.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Neemo is skyrim action? Not a fannof rpgs that make u take turns when fighting someone .

Me_Wise_Magic

Skyrim is pure action. No turn based good sir!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer