You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: The Video Game Console Thread

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Downloading this shit pronto when it gets released. Saw the trailer a few days ago! big_smile

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

Metal Gear Solid V trailer. http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/03/27/me … iler-1080p

Holy shit.

Me_Wise_Magic

Rex wrote:

Metal Gear Solid V trailer. http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/03/27/me … iler-1080p

Holy shit.

I know right? The technology! 11

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Does anyone here play any of the call of dutys online just been getting back into it fucken good

Me_Wise_Magic

Gibbo wrote:

Does anyone here play any of the call of dutys online just been getting back into it fucken good

Black Ops 2? Yeah I get on from time to time on Xbox. Usually when my bro comes over to chill we play Zombies or a few matches online. Depends.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Cool im playing call of duty world at war at the moment getting Black Ops 2 monday i only play them games online free for all mostly fucken good

Me_Wise_Magic

Played Injustice: Gods Among Us (the DC comic book universe fighting game) yesterday and beat the story mode campaign and played around in some of the other modes. It's a pretty solid game and has some really cool fan service content. Just the story mode can lead to repetition which can get on my nerves alot. Also like alot of people suggested, there needs to be a tag battle mode in the game. A ton of unlockables and other content though. Got the Red Son costume pack; so I have soviet versions of some heroes. Need to try out more multiplayer later on. Got pretty far until I just got too tired of playing. Also purchased Bioshock Infinite too; so I'm hoping to get around to that pretty soon after I beat a few other games.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic

I own a 360 and love it for the most part; but after some of these rumors of the new Xbox. I may just get a PS4 when the time comes to upgrade and move on from Microsoft. The new Xbox is going to have to impress me a ton to continue using their consoles and network. Hoping for the best. I will definitely tune into this.

Board footer