You are not logged in. Please register or login.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

Re: 105 page PDF (document from The Chairman) LEAK

zombux wrote:
wasted wrote:
James wrote:

Another highlight is how Bucket wanted them to drop the nostalgia act and move forward with the new era and a CD heavy set list.

They wouldn't do it.

Bucket exits stage left.

bucket

Ron was the same. I’d like to think their loyalty would have been repaid but looks like maybe not exactly. You really just lucky to hitch yo wagon to Axl’s crazy train. If you want to play huge festivals and tour the world...Bucket did what he should. I mean Ron has a whole album ready to go. Dj had 12 tracks. Where that leak? I’ll give anyone $30 for those tracks. That a real offer.

those guys really wanted to do something. instead they wasted years of their life in frustration. no wonder they just said - fuck this shit, I'm outta here.

Trnac
 Rep: 0 

Trnac wrote:

Guns post 93 was just a cluster, so much time and potential greatness wasted. If the PDF is available I'd be interested in seeing it (mainly for the better treatment). Being a guns fan is weird sometimes

wasted
 Rep: 4 

wasted wrote:
zombux wrote:
wasted wrote:
James wrote:

Another highlight is how Bucket wanted them to drop the nostalgia act and move forward with the new era and a CD heavy set list.

They wouldn't do it.

Bucket exits stage left.

bucket

Ron was the same. I’d like to think their loyalty would have been repaid but looks like maybe not exactly. You really just lucky to hitch yo wagon to Axl’s crazy train. If you want to play huge festivals and tour the world...Bucket did what he should. I mean Ron has a whole album ready to go. Dj had 12 tracks. Where that leak? I’ll give anyone $30 for those tracks. That a real offer.

those guys really wanted to do something. instead they wasted years of their life in frustration. no wonder they just said - fuck this shit, I'm outta here.

True they might have known they part of this thing called Guns N Roses. I think Ron kind of got it in the end. Not sure anyone can read Bucket. The question is could Axl really do whatever he wanted, the answer is basically no, you have a recomp wanting a Guns N Roses hit album. Axl said disc 1 was ready to mix and they said no. Still frustrating for virtuoso creatives like Bucket but this is hair metal stadium rock at the end of line.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

Jesus this document. Makes me remember why I was away for so long... lol
Too much drama.

AlThePal

AlThePal wrote:

PM please. - one that was sent was dead

layne88

layne88 wrote:

Can I get a link to this pdf, please?

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I was hoping this was from the infamous flash drive, but theres not that much of any interest.  I'd forgotten all about Warchild 14

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 130 

Can I get a link?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 130 

James wrote:

Tommy was fired before Hammerstein, Duff brought back in, couldn't learn the new material quickly enough, so Tommy was rehired.

I'm telling ya...reunion rumblings were afoot in 2005-06. It'll eventually come out.

Really?  Duff was still with VR in 2006, Libertad didn't come out until 2007. Duff was gonna leave VR for Nu-Guns?

James
 Rep: 644 

James wrote:

Remember how rocky that Libertad period was. A miracle they even got that clunker out the door.

Board footer