You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Vale
 Rep: 4 

Re: Official (unreleased) Mr Brownstone video

Vale wrote:

Have they ever performed I Don't Care About You live or is it just footage from other songs?

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
Vale wrote:

Have they ever performed I Don't Care About You live or is it just footage from other songs?

footage from other songs from the 93 tour, likely including Saskatoon 93 footage, I don't remember that very much

zombux

zombux wrote:

since the IDCAY vid was shared by the guy who made it, I'd consider it okay to share it openly (takedown is coming soon inevitably, but whatever) https://we.tl/t-2UHWuLUorY

Vale
 Rep: 4 

Vale wrote:

Thanks for sharing that one! Nice to watch smile I've always loved Axl's deep voice

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I can remember seeing the Brownstone and Michelle videos years ago, it was great seeing new hq footage but from what I remember the videos didnt sync with the songs that well and the general opinion was we all agreed why they wernt released.

That I Dont Care About You video is awesome though, thanks Zombux 9

What a perfect way to round off the Illusion tours, a kickass fuck you rocker. I can see why it wasnt released though, think it would have been a big hit with music fans but not the mainstream media.

Reminds me that there might be a Nightrain video, I seen it on uk mtv in 89 and it was never repeated, it was black and white footage too.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Supposedly there was a Coma video too, right?

Sky Dog wrote:

That was great...thanks Zombux

zombux

zombux wrote:

nah, no Coma, no Nightrain video ever existed. of course there were many live ones, but nothing that would qualify as "music video".

Izzyjim
 Rep: 2 

Izzyjim wrote:

1994, no shit.. thanks zombux!

Tortilla_Man
 Rep: 1 

Tortilla_Man wrote:

If anybody has the 1991 My Michelle video could you send me a link. I have been unable to find that one

Board footer