You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Covid 19

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Mnuchin replied to Axl & now its blowing up on Twitter.  WTH

[/embed]
What was his response?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Dude, are u for real??  A shitty ass youtube video by an account that 6 months ago struggled to get 1000 views on a video now claims some quack doctor is tied to Fauci

Do some fuckin research man. You follow russian bots.

Lol...I don't follow anything.  I read and watch what people post.  You of all people have no grounds to stand on.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Your whole Sweden argument was blown up in your face and you didn't acknowledge it.

What?  Try again son.  You're using your selective reading again...

OK I’ll try to explain it to you on a child’s level. You behaved like a naughty little boy and you kept pounding into everyone in this thread idiotic theories and conspiracies because it’s more important for you to be right than it is for us to deal with reality.

Now if you’re a good boy and admit that you’re wrong I’ll give you a juice cup and a half of an orange.

Except...like usual you're wrong. Sorry boy.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

[/embed]
What was his response?

He asked what Axl has done for his country and posted the picture of the Liberian flag. Then quickly deleted it, but everyone took a screen shot of it called him a moron.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

[/embed]
What was his response?

He asked what Axl has done for his country and posted the picture of the Lithuanian flag. Then quickly deleted it, but everyone took a screen shot of it called him a moron.

Lol...huh?!

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

What?  Try again son.  You're using your selective reading again...

OK I’ll try to explain it to you on a child’s level. You behaved like a naughty little boy and you kept pounding into everyone in this thread idiotic theories and conspiracies because it’s more important for you to be right than it is for us to deal with reality.

Now if you’re a good boy and admit that you’re wrong I’ll give you a juice cup and a half of an orange.

Except...like usual you're wrong. Sorry boy.

Ok li’l buddy...we’ll try again tomorrow.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:

Around 75k deaths in the US so far. The IHME has revised its model and is now projecting an overall death toll of 135k by beginning of August.

So, now that the whole "no worse than the flu argument" has been proven baseless, how many people need to die for you pro-economy folks to accept the lockdown measures you're railing against? 100k? 200k?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

[/embed]
What was his response?

On one hand, I get that if you're called an asshole you have the right to fight back.  But just funny Steve Mnuchin even bothers with who Axl is. I guess Twitters algorthm notifies ppl when other famous or  celebritjes mention them, but Axl was probably sitting on his sofa eating Doritos when he tweeted it, doped up on crazy.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

TheMole wrote:

Around 75k deaths in the US so far. The IHME has revised its model and is now projecting an overall death toll of 135k by beginning of August.

So, now that the whole "no worse than the flu argument" has been proven baseless, how many people need to die for you pro-economy folks to accept the lockdown measures you're railing against? 100k? 200k?

So we should just stay indoors and continue to wreck the economy because the grandmother you dumped off at a nursing home may die a year earlier?.  How many talking heads on cable news need to tell you that Biden was elected and everything is ok now, before you "live in fear folks" acknowledge we can return to life.  It doesn't matter that over 2/3 of "COVID" deaths aren't actually COVID, but I'm sure the number being projected is right this time. 

You can immediately tell what part of the world someone is from based on their outlook on this.  "OH NO!  The same amount of people who die to the Flu each year are dying from this weird Chinese virus that seems to effect almost exclusively the elderly and the immunocompromised by like 95%.  I sure as fuck didn't get my flu shot last year cause I'm a total twat and was definitely the asshat who went in public coughing and sneezing, before it became woke not to.  But we have to lockdown everything until Chris Cuomo or Nancy Pelosi tell me I'm safe.  The world was be a giant pillow and we have to fuck everyone over to protect the grandma we haven't seen in 12 months because she's not lucid and it makes me sad to see hundreds of 80 year olds wait for death in the home we left her.  As long as one person might die, pay me 52k a year to sit on my ass."

Please continue to live in fear and think as an entitled, bubbled millennial.  The world isn't a place where the lions lay with the lambs.  And you've made it clear that you're fine staying indoors indefinitely, regardless of how bad the figures are you quote, or how they compare to a "tuesday".  I bet you don't eat spicy food and wear a helmet with pads when you ride a bicycle too.

How long do we have to destroy the economy before we focus efforts to protect the vulnerable?  Do you have an answer, or is it stay indoors and get that 52k a year forever?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Rednecks:  The government can't tell me what to do!  That infringes on my rights.

Also Rednecks:  Listen to what I tell you to do!!  I have a shotgun & a pickup truck.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ahmaud-arb … ing-video/

Board footer