You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: Covid 19

PaSnow wrote:

Rednecks:  The government can't tell me what to do!  That infringes on my rights.

Also Rednecks:  Listen to what I tell you to do!!  I have a shotgun & a pickup truck.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ahmaud-arb … ing-video/

This is COVID-19 related how?  Did you forget where you're posting, or just need an outlet to vent to insinuate those who don't agree with you are rednecks, and are culpable for what may have been a murder (or what may have been a thief getting shot for attacking someone).  Shouldn't you be demanding Schiff release his documents that show no collusion, or should we continue to trust him too.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Shouldn't you be demanding Schiff release his documents that show no collusion, or should we continue to trust him too.

January 19th, 2021:  It all gets released.  EVERYTHING.

January 18th, 2021:  trump pardons EVERYONE.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Shouldn't you be demanding Schiff release his documents that show no collusion, or should we continue to trust him too.

I guess you're not aware the Intel Chief is telling Schiff to release them or he will.  It's Schiff's call and he's been refusing to release his transcripts since June.  But I'm sure you knew that, you do a very good job of staying informed.  Now what did a shooting of a man in Georgia have to do with COVID?

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I guess you're not aware the Intel Chief is telling Schiff to release them or he will.  It's Schiff's call and he's been refusing to release his transcripts since June.  But I'm sure you knew that, you do a very good job of staying informed.  Now what did a shooting of a man in Georgia have to do with COVID?

Yeah. Death. It's irrelevant right?  Let's prove 'my side' was right. That's what really matters in the world.

I haven't been following a whole lot nor have I been posting here much. Aside from inquiring about, then debunking buzz's quack conspiracy youtube video with 180,000 views.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Yeah. Death. It's irrelevant right?  Let's prove 'my side' was right. That's what really matters in the world.

I haven't been following a whole lot nor have I been posting here much. Aside from inquiring about, then debunking buzz's quack conspiracy youtube video with 180,000 views.

Imma nip this shit in the bud in a second.  Don't get impatient.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

First mention of the video - I thought I had brought it up earlier in the day when I saw it in the morning, but I can't find it anywhere.

What's the death count in the US?  It was 67K...let's say 70K today.

Of those 70K, how many:

are in NY?
are from nursing homes or people over 70?
are from the immuno-compromised?

Obviously metropolitan areas are more densely populated and thus higher risk, but almost 30% of the deaths from one state?  The good news is the stats say NY deaths peaked 4/10 and they've been declining ever since.  Haven't seen US numbers overall...in late April it was still up and down but haven't seen anything more recent than that.

Did anyone see the video about Faucci that's making the rounds?  If true, it's pretty damning. Like most things, there's probably at least some truth to it.

First point...I notice nobody answered any of the questions.  smile

Ok, now the video mention.  Nowhere did I say "Fauci caught in deceit" or "now we got him" right?  Read what I actually said, not what you want to believe I said.

Response to your question about what video:

I'll see if I can find it.  The first time I saw it I watched 2 minutes but didn't trust the source...then I saw other more reliable sources posting it.  No idea if it's true or not...we'll see.

Then I posted the video only because you asked me to.  Again, tell me exactly where I said anything about it being 100% true.  I'll wait.

Unlike you, I don't pass judgement on information.  I take it in.  I read and watch things from many sources, then I make my own decisions.  Normally I'd say you should try that, but you can't even interpret what I actually said on the last two pages correctly, so I don't think more sources is going to help you.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

^^ Can you at least summarize the video and what it 'reveals'.  I'm not going to waste 25 minutes of my life on some wierdo video. I saw it was like a former doctor (the women) who claimed she worked with Fauci on AIDS I think?   Just seemed to lacking credentials. I could probably hunt down some 'doctor' willing to talk about heresay.

"Here's a 3 hour video.  You gotta watch it!! I'm tellin ya, just watch!"

AtariLegend wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

^^ Can you at least summarize the video and what it 'reveals'.

That Buzz is an anti vaxxer.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

^^ Can you at least summarize the video and what it 'reveals'.

That Buzz is an anti vaxxer.

See, you think so poorly.  My wife is a diabetic.  I get a flu vaccine every year for her protection.

Next lie?

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

First mention of the video - I thought I had brought it up earlier in the day when I saw it in the morning, but I can't find it anywhere.

What's the death count in the US?  It was 67K...let's say 70K today.

Of those 70K, how many:

are in NY?
are from nursing homes or people over 70?
are from the immuno-compromised?

Obviously metropolitan areas are more densely populated and thus higher risk, but almost 30% of the deaths from one state?  The good news is the stats say NY deaths peaked 4/10 and they've been declining ever since.  Haven't seen US numbers overall...in late April it was still up and down but haven't seen anything more recent than that.

Did anyone see the video about Faucci that's making the rounds?  If true, it's pretty damning. Like most things, there's probably at least some truth to it.

First point...I notice nobody answered any of the questions.  smile

Ok, now the video mention.  Nowhere did I say "Fauci caught in deceit" or "now we got him" right?  Read what I actually said, not what you want to believe I said.

Response to your question about what video:

I'll see if I can find it.  The first time I saw it I watched 2 minutes but didn't trust the source...then I saw other more reliable sources posting it.  No idea if it's true or not...we'll see.

Then I posted the video only because you asked me to.  Again, tell me exactly where I said anything about it being 100% true.  I'll wait.

Unlike you, I don't pass judgement on information.  I take it in.  I read and watch things from many sources, then I make my own decisions.  Normally I'd say you should try that, but you can't even interpret what I actually said on the last two pages correctly, so I don't think more sources is going to help you.

Facts bro.  Just let it go.  You've been completely shot down on this.  Try again later.

Board footer