You are not logged in. Please register or login.

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

Re: Iceland 2018 soundboard full leak discussion

ClaudeF wrote:

What are peoples' thoughts of it? Any highlights?

Tsunami88
 Rep: 0 

Tsunami88 wrote:

Could I get a link please?

Izzyjim
 Rep: 2 

Izzyjim wrote:

Got it @ Dime, you can probably find it on some Facebook groups as well.

ClaudeF wrote:

What are peoples' thoughts of it? Any highlights?

Axl sounds like a zombie crackhead on Chinese Democracy, Estranged sounds like a garage cover band, Madagascar is an embarrassment no thanks to Frank, Shadow is probably the most raspiest but not that raspy, but all around it was a complete shit show.

Kinglaoi
 Rep: 0 

Kinglaoi wrote:

The highlight is the voice crack in the ycbm scream....

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Despite the troll, it still baffles me Axl insists on singing in that high register. He has to hear what we do when he sings something like Black Hole Sun. Then turns around and kills it on Wichita Lineman, The Seeker, etc. when he's not singing high pitched. The former can bring me to tears, he's that good. Elton John completely changed the way he sang when he couldn't hit those notes anymore and it worked. If you listen to Axl sing Salt Of The Earth back in 88-89 it's clear he doesn't need to sing high. I don't get it. It can't be better for his voice to keep singing high like that. I just don't get it.

Link31
 Rep: 1 

Link31 wrote:

Anyone send me a PM please!

AtariLegend wrote:

2 things for the regulars or newer members;

1. The troll is probably posting on at least 3 accounts here.
2. Bootlegs are not forbidden from being posted on Evo (only MYGNR blocks them). Even HTGTH let's people post bootlegs openly. GN'R for whatever you want to say, are not Metallica (except when it comes to demos post 1991).

AtariLegend wrote:

2 things for the regulars or newer members;

1. The troll is probably posting on at least 3 accounts here.
2. Bootlegs are not forbidden from being posted on Evo (only MYGNR blocks them). Even HTGTH let's people post bootlegs openly. GN'R for whatever you want to say, are not Metallica (except when it comes to demos post 1991).

2 things for you

1. I am not trolling whatsoever, you here stories about me and believe them without hearing the other side of the story. i have only 1 account here
2. I leaked iceland 2018, it was the most worthless IEM/Soundboard recording i had.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Why. Why does Axl keep singing the "That's the spot where you run to me" bit of Slither wrong? Fucksake.

Board footer