You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

misterID wrote:

Democrats have been catering to them since 1992.

I remember Chris Cornell being upset he got pulled into Rock The Vote when it became clear it was strictly to get democrats elected.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Small town Wisconsin burned last night after yet another heinous police shooting all caught on tape...

What was it? 7 bullets in an unarmed black mans back?

Even still I’m sure there’ll be a large group of people defending this police officer and assert that ‘nothing should change.’

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Democrats have been catering to them since 1992.

Not well....

But at least they try...anybody in their 20s that votes republican has a nice trust fund waiting for them or a domineering father that demands it.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

That shootings pretty hard to believe. Then again so was sitting on George Floyds neck for 9 minutes while he suffocated, as was Ahmaud Avery. Others as well.

Still, shooting someone in the back, at close range, who didn't seem violent or attacking the officers?   I mean, I guess wait for the police bodycam video. Fortunately, he did survive it seems.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

That shootings pretty hard to believe. Then again so was sitting on George Floyds neck for 9 minutes while he suffocated, as was Ahmaud Avery. Others as well.

Still, shooting someone in the back, at close range, who didn't seem violent or attacking the officers?   I mean, I guess wait for the police bodycam video. Fortunately, he did survive it seems.

He’s paralyzed tho.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Just saw that.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Your kidding, right?  Cops have guns drawn and aimed at him.  He walked towards his car ignoring all commands, opened the door and reached in and you're surprised he got shot?  If that's your stance, then clearly you believe the cops have to wait until one of them gets shot to fire back.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Your kidding, right?  Cops have guns drawn and aimed at him.  He walked towards his car ignoring all commands, opened the door and reached in and you're surprised he got shot?  If that's your stance, then clearly you believe the cops have to wait until one of them gets shot to fire back.

Well that's why I said 'wait for the body cam'.  If the guy was any form of a threat, that's one thing.  However reports are he helped break up a fight among 2 women.  Now, if he broke it up, and the cops soon arrive shortly thereafter, ask him to be a witness, detain him, try to pat him down etc etc all after all he 'might have done' is break up a fight, and he gets upset and says 'Fuck this I'm out'.

Then yeah, I probably would think the cops need to be charged and are at fault. Hence, let's wait and see.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Remember, George Floyd was 'rumored to be' resisting and assaulting officers. Wasn't true.
Ahmaud Avery was 'rumored' to be a thief going thru the empty home stealing contractors equipment.  Also wasn't true.
Trevon Martin was, according to nimrod George Zimmerman, going thru a residential neighborhood stealing from cars and homes. Also not true.

The list goes on.  Just calm down francis.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

You’re right...totally justifiable use of 7 bullets.

Board footer