You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: Current Events Thread

PaSnow wrote:

Flagg, you're kinda forgetting a variable that the polls have likely altered alot of their backend and research, to somewhat compensate for their 2016 mistakes in calling it.

So:   A  != A 

I think the 2020 polls are probably including a few more trump support than 2016.

I'm not forgetting anything.  I have no idea how tomorrow will go and am simply posting the polls from 2016 and what we have today.  Unlike others, I don't have religious devotion to an idea.  I just know all these cities aren't boarding up their storefronts because of angry Trump voters.

Some of you think Trump is going to lose GA and TX.  Trump winning blue wall states is much more likely than both of those going blue. 

I think the Senate will be 49 Democrat, 50 Republican tomorrow night.  The other seat in GA will require a runoff, so we'll find out early next year who gets the 100th seat.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Flagg, you're kinda forgetting a variable that the polls have likely altered alot of their backend and research, to somewhat compensate for their 2016 mistakes in calling it.

I think the 2020 polls are probably including a few more trump support than 2016.

I'm not forgetting anything.  I have no idea how tomorrow will go and am simply posting the polls from 2016 and what we have today.  Unlike others, I don't have religious devotion to an idea.  I just know all these cities aren't boarding up their storefronts because of angry Trump voters.

Some of you think Trump is going to lose GA and TX.  Trump winning blue wall states is much more likely than both of those going blue. 

I think the Senate will be 49 Democrat, 50 Republican tomorrow night.  The other seat in GA will require a runoff, so we'll find out early next year who gets the 100th seat.

But you've already admitted you're primarily relying on the a very sketchy pollster considered to be a C- pollster by fivethirtyeight.

Trump supporters were heavily involved in the riots...this is another thing you refuse to accept.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

I wonder if Trump regrets shitting all over McCain for the last few years now that Arizona is lean D. Shitting all over the guy that the state of Arizona sent to the Senate for decades probably didn't play well...even in the sticks.

Arizona should be something he could count on.

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

But you've already admitted you're primarily relying on the a very sketchy pollster considered to be a C- pollster by fivethirtyeight.

Trump supporters were heavily involved in the riots...this is another thing you refuse to accept.

No I didn't.  Quit putting words in my mouth.  They did accurately call PA and MI in 2016.  That's all I said.  Try to keep up.  Look up the definition of "allegedly" and the claim they made on the site I linked.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Whatever happens, there's gonna be some shocked folks based on our predictions. I'm prepared for anything, and I'm not banking on knowing everything officially tomorrow night, although I think we'll "know", for the most part.

When I pull myself away from the politics of it, I find the polling and the data crunching and the surveys and exit polls to be pretty fascinating. I mean, tomorrow night just watch Pinellas County, Florida, for an idea what will happen nationally. I used to live there when I worked at the St. Pete Times (now the Tampa Times), and it's full of old folks and suburban areas full of white cookie-cutter apartment complexes once you get outside St. Petersburg. It's a bellwether county. If Trump doesn't kick 10 tons of ass there (and in Sumter County, which should be 66-33 for him), it's going to be uphill for him. If he keeps it together there, it'll be a dogfight. Likewise, if Biden doesn't do the same in the Milwaukee County, that's bad news for him.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

No I didn't.  Quit putting words in my mouth.  They did accurately call PA and MI in 2016.  That's all I said.  Try to keep up.  Look up the definition of "allegedly" and the claim they made on the site I linked.

I am keeping up...you're basically saying that most polls are garbage and this is the only one that matters.

Randall Flagg

Lady Gaga is joining Biden in Pittsburgh tonight for their 200 car rally outside Heinz Field.  I know this video would sway me:

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I just know all these cities aren't boarding up their storefronts because of angry Trump voters.

You're aware the FBI has already broken up multiple alt-right circles with intent on kidnapping and creating havoc among Democratic politicians, and that in Texas 7 NJ caravans of trucks circled and slowed down the Biden bus, and instilled a complete shutdown on a NJ highway?

I think the murmurs about anger over the outcome are mostly about the alt-right. Remember Zuckerberg shut down numerous pages around the same time the FBI began breaking these up, that wasn't a coincidence.

Randall Flagg

The streets and highways around Pittsburgh have been blocked by BLM activist beyond count.  I'm not worried about 7 rednecks kidnapping a governor.  I am worried about the thousands of Antifa pricks rioting and burning down store fronts.  ID linked the article showing you that some of the people trying to arrest Whitmer were Biden supporters, but I'm not surprised your ignored that.  You still think the bounty story was real too.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

The streets and highways around Pittsburgh have been blocked by BLM activist beyond count.  I'm not worried about 7 rednecks kidnapping a governor.  I am worried about the thousands of Antifa pricks rioting and burning down store fronts.  ID linked the article showing you that some of the people trying to arrest Whitmer were Biden supporters, but I'm not surprised your ignored that.  You still think the bounty story was real too.

Of course not...and when Trump declares victory tomorrow night at around 10 pm, you won't care about that either. And when Trump spends millions trying to get votes discounted, you won't care about that either.

The problem is Antifa for you...no matter how misunderstand you are about them.

A find blend of hypocrisy indeed.

Board footer