You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Current Events Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

Just saw Marc Canter and his Sister on Fox News talking about how these new Covid laws could put them out of business. Hopefully woke GNR sees this and gives him some money to keep his place open and not lay off anybody and redistribute the wealth like their party always talks about. Now is time for Axl and Slash to do something with their hundreds of millions of dollars instead of blaming Trump for every damn thing.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Just saw Marc Canter and his Sister on Fox News talking about how these new Covid laws could put them out of business. Hopefully woke GNR sees this and gives him some money to keep his place open and not lay off anybody and redistribute the wealth like their party always talks about. Now is time for Axl and Slash to do something with their hundreds of millions of dollars instead of blaming Trump for every damn thing.

Axl and Slash blame trump for their demise?

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

'Current Events' aside, this is a funny clip:

[/embed]
That’s a real scene in a movie?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Axl and Slash blame trump for their demise?

Woke Axl tweets about Trump non stop. Really they like the Republican policy when it comes to taxes and their money but they play the dem card because they think they are supposed to.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Marc Canter the software guy?

I'm glad you're concerned about the guy who basically created & owns Flash & Dreamweaver among other internet products. I'm sure he's hurting for cash.

Me, I'll support my local eateries as best I can. Yeah, it's awful what's occuring, although your leader & savior told us 'It's a hoax' and 'will just disappear' and also took no responsibility leaving it up the the governors, so that when the governors too cautious measures, he and his minions could blame the governors, not him.

BTW, it's been the worst year ever for flight travel. People are allowed to fly, no governors been stopping air travel, people are just 'choosing' not to.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

[/embed]

Probably a made for TV movie, I'd guess sometime in 02 or 03 after 9/11. America's Mayor turned village idiot.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I'm glad you're concerned about the guy who basically created & owns Flash & Dreamweaver among other internet products. I'm sure he's hurting for cash.

Me, I'll support my local eateries as best I can. Yeah, it's awful what's occuring, although your leader & savior told us 'It's a hoax' and 'will just disappear' and also took no responsibility leaving it up the the governors, so that when the governors too cautious measures, he and his minions could blame the governors, not him.

BTW, it's been the worst year ever for flight travel. People are allowed to fly, no governors been stopping air travel, people are just 'choosing' not to.

What are you blabbing about? Yes I am talking about Guns’ friend Marc Canter of Canter’s deli. The closings are doing more harm than good and the dem leaders don’t even follow their own rules.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

[/embed]

Probably a made for TV movie, I'd guess sometime in 02 or 03 after 9/11. America's Mayor turned village idiot.

He was a great mayor for New York, especially when compared to DeBlasio

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

What are you blabbing about? Yes I am talking about Guns’ friend Marc Canter of Canter’s deli. The closings are doing more harm than good and the dem leaders don’t even follow their own rules.

I like how it took you until a Fox News viewing which included a GnR reference on November 24, 2020  to realize covid was gonna cause the economy to goto shit!

Mitch & I have been referencing this all year. Try to keep up. 22

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I like how it took you until a Fox News viewing which included a GnR reference on November 24, 2020  to realize covid was gonna cause the economy to goto shit!

Mitch & I have been referencing this all year. Try to keep up. 22

Canter owns a generations old deli/diner in LA, and it's not covid as much as governors destroying their economies.

Board footer