You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Current Events Thread

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

What are you blabbing about? Yes I am talking about Guns’ friend Marc Canter of Canter’s deli. The closings are doing more harm than good and the dem leaders don’t even follow their own rules.

I like how it took you until a Fox News viewing which included a GnR reference on November 24, 2020  to realize covid was gonna cause the economy to goto shit!

Mitch & I have been referencing this all year. Try to keep up. 22

Canter owns a generations old deli/diner in LA, and it's not covid as much as governors destroying their economies.

trump congratulated Georgia for re-opening in April. APRIL!!  did that sound like a good idea?!

"Mission Accomplished"

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Just saw Marc Canter and his Sister on Fox News talking about how these new Covid laws could put them out of business. Hopefully woke GNR sees this and gives him some money to keep his place open and not lay off anybody and redistribute the wealth like their party always talks about. Now is time for Axl and Slash to do something with their hundreds of millions of dollars instead of blaming Trump for every damn thing.

Axl and Slash blame trump for their demise?

Woke Axl tweets about Slash non stop. Really they like the Republican policy when it comes to taxes and their money but they play the dem card because they think they are supposed to.

Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit about Twitter?

Also, what does 'they think they are supposed to?' mean? What is your evidence that they think this?

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I like how it took you until a Fox News viewing which included a GnR reference on November 24, 2020  to realize covid was gonna cause the economy to goto shit!

Canter owns a generations old deli/diner in LA, and it's not covid as much as governors destroying their economies.

trump congratulated Georgia for re-opening in April. APRIL!!  did that sound like a good idea?!

"Mission Accomplished"

I like how everyone just assumes that everything would go back to normal if governors stopped meddling.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

"Mission Accomplished"

I like how everyone just assumes that everything would go back to normal if governors stopped meddling.

The drop in airline & travel alone would've caused a major recession. Governors had nothing to do with that, in fact, it was free choice enticed with cheap tickets and still collapsed.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

"Mission Accomplished"

??

Every state is different with different demographics, and nearly every city/state who've reinstated lockdowns the governor/mayors were caught breaking their own rules. If Florida can do it, and if Universal and Disney can stay open with no huge outbreaks, I think California can, too.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

"Mission Accomplished"

The drop in airline & travel alone would've caused a major recession. Governors had nothing to do with that, in fact, it was free choice enticed with cheap tickets and still collapsed.

Of course the virus caused economic problems, there's no avoiding it, but to say how those states/cities are run doesn't matter or doesn't hurt the economy is nonsense.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I see informed posting is still not in style.  Carry on. 

Remember, it was COVID that ordered the entertainment industry closed, not Governors.  It was COVID that decided not to infect righteous BLM protesters, not Governors.  It was COVID that forced blue states to allocate millions in funds for the defense of illegal immigrants and many other pet projects ballooning their budgets, not Governors. 

America has the lowest mortality rate out of any Western nation, but that's just because COVID loves freedom and the American way, and not because our medical systems are vastly superior to our European counterparts.  COVID ordered infected patients into nursing homes in NY and PA accounting for 80%+ of their COVID fatalities, not Wolf of Cuomo.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Remember, it was COVID that ordered the entertainment industry closed, not Governors.  It was COVID that decided not to infect righteous BLM protesters, not Governors.  It was COVID that forced blue states to allocate millions in funds for the defense of illegal immigrants and many other pet projects ballooning their budgets, not Governors. 

America has the lowest mortality rate out of any Western nation, but that's just because COVID loves freedom and the American way, and not because our medical systems are vastly superior to our European counterparts.  COVID ordered infected patients into nursing homes in NY and PA accounting for 80%+ of their COVID fatalities, not Wolf of Cuomo.

LA & Seattle were far bigger hotspots early on than PA. Also, US has 5% of the worlds popuplation yet 20% of the deaths.  And Kushner advised doing little about it early on since it 'happened in Democratic states' and trump pushed shutdowns onto Governors because it was an election year and him doing anything would be bad for him politically.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Do you have any proof Kushner said that?  You need to start distinguishing between actual news and credible sources, and twitter and left wing hysteria.  Here's a tip, Trump didn't call WW1 and WW2 dead suckers and losers either.  No person can put their name to that claim.  If your best source is anonymous, you probably shouldn't accept it as truth.

I'll help you:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/kushn … ask-force/

Also, please let me know how the US counts a COVID death versus say Germany or the UK?  Then compare our known infected to our known dead against any other nation that we can believe is credibly reporting their figures.  Another protip: Russia and China aren't credible.  Germany and France by contrast are!

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

You're right flagg. trump handled covid greatly.  2020 was the greatest year for America. Our country has been perfect. All hail the trumps!  ivanka 2024. donald trump jr whenever he recovers from Covid-19, barron 2036.

Board footer