You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Come on now mitch...try not to get personal , yea?

This counts as a personal attack?

Yea, you’ve lived within 100 miles of your current location your entire life. You assume SG has never left Alabama, and that his experience there is inferior to your experience in Chicago. His city isn’t gunning down black lives in record numbers, yours is....

Not true...I’ve lived in Seattle in addition to other cities throughout out Wisconsin...

But i have to admit, i gunned down a few black people on the way home from work...it’s really cathartic.

You’re a hypocrite...

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

This election was dirty as Fvck. Period.

Supported by no facts or evidence whatsoever. Trump lost = dirty.

You're actually just wrong. It's not really a debate.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

All I'm saying is keep the conversation civil please...

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

The fact you cannot audit the votes is highly disturbing. You cannot verify the signature and once the ballot enters the tabulator there is nothing tying the ballot back to the envelope. We all know fraud happened. It is document. Was it enough to over turn the election? Perhaps not.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

The fact you cannot audit the votes is highly disturbing. You cannot verify the signature and once the ballot enters the tabulator there is nothing tying the ballot back to the envelope. We all know fraud happened. It is document. Was it enough to over turn the election? Perhaps not.

Georgia recounted the vote by hand and there was very little change. I may be wrong but I think Biden even won by more. The average "recount" typically results in a difference of something like 200 or 800 votes, its absurd. Tying the ballot back to the envelope??  WTF are you talking about, quit watching Newsmax. The whole thing is a stunt for tumps fundraising PAC to get money $$

Fox News put this garbage out weeks ago.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

If this was a "dirty" election, some of these judges would agree with the Trump defense/lawyers.  Instead most of the judges (a lot of them Republican) basically said "this lawsuit is a joke.  Please provide evidence to back up your claims."

I feel sorry that there are people that still believe this bunk.  Trump lost, deal with it.  Most of us didn't whine this much when (insert your politician here--Repub or Dem) lost.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Georgia recounted the vote by hand and there was very little change. I may be wrong but I think Biden even won by more. The average "recount" typically results in a difference of something like 200 or 800 votes, its absurd. Tying the ballot back to the envelope??  WTF are you talking about, quit watching Newsmax. The whole thing is a stunt for tumps fundraising PAC to get money $$

Fox News put this garbage out weeks ago.

Georgia recounted the same shit votes they had before. They actually did find 6,000 votes and most of those did go for Trump. That was unacceptable to be missed the first time. For the mail in people, they sign the envelope. Those signatures were not verified properly, that is why dead people voted. The mail in vote is where Biden won the election. On Election Day Trump won every state except New York with in person voting. The fact you cannot prove who the people are on the mail in voting is disturbing. In person voting is a lot harder to commit fraud.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Of course Biden won the mail in vote. He advocated heavily for it whereas trump openly encouraged his supporters to vote in person. Democrats also tend to believe Theres a massive pandemic going on and it was essentially the #1 factor in voting. Democrats also tend to believe in it whereas Republicans downplay or even disbelieve it.

It sure as shit isnt a surprise Biden won mail in votes, it isnt fraud, it cause = effect. Itd be like democrats complaining the W won the pro-war vote in 04 by too high a majority.

Georgia had 4 million votes, being off by 8000 is a 99.998% accuracy rate. Probably happens every election year & in every state, only this year we happen to have an abject reject refusing to concede in order to fundraise for his PAC so he can transfer the funds into his bankrupt business model, and a lawyer desperate for a pardon to avoid treason charges.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Of course Biden won the mail in vote. He advocated heavily for it whereas trump openly encouraged his supporters to vote in person. Democrats also tend to believe Theres a massive pandemic going on and it was essentially the #1 factor in voting. Democrats also tend to believe in it whereas Republicans downplay or even disbelieve it.

It sure as shit isnt a surprise Biden won mail in votes, it isnt fraud, it cause = effect. Itd be like democrats complaining the W won the pro-war vote in 04 by too high a majority.

Georgia had 4 million votes, being off by 8000 is a 99.998% accuracy rate. Probably happens every election year & in every state, only this year we happen to have an abject reject refusing to concede in order to fundraise for his PAC so he can transfer the funds into his bankrupt business model, and a lawyer desperate for a pardon to avoid treason charges.

Trump supporters down play it? Oh, you mean except for all the dem leaders violating their own laws by going to to salons or going out to eat no social distancing or no masks, or rioting or protesting with no social distancing or celebrating on Nov 4th with no social distancing and not many masks, sure other than those times where millions violated the pandemic protocol, Trump people are the huge spreaders, lol yeah right. We all know that the pandemic has disproportionately affecting people of color according to Dem expert Joy Reid. People of color are mainly Biden voters. 70% of deaths are black people...

Please show me one case where an in person voter contracted the Corona Virus. SHOW ME ONE!  94,000,000 voted in person. I read where maybe some election workers at one location may have contracted it. 5 people. I have not seen one definitive case of an in person voter getting Covid 19.

The Dems were smart to stoke fear about Covid and getting 41% of votes to come in via mail in ballots. They were smart in Nevada to send out mass ballots to people that didn’t request them. They were smart to get rid of signature matching. They were smart in places to get rid of the id requirement. They were smart in PA to have the state Supreme Court over rule the the state legislature and allow votes that come in AFTER Election Day to count.

Every move the Dems made was to make more votes be counted. And not necessarily legal votes, just votes. Tens of thousands of dead people voted. TENS OF THOUSANDS. Mail in voting is the perfect place for fraud to take place. But you can bury your head all you want.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Trump supporters down play it? Oh, you mean except for all the dem leaders violating their own laws by going to to salons or going out to eat no social distancing or no masks, or rioting or protesting with no social distancing or celebrating on Nov 4th with no social distancing and not many masks, sure other than those times where millions violated the pandemic protocol, Trump people are the huge spreaders, lol yeah right. We all know that the pandemic has disproportionately affecting people of color according to Dem expert Joy Reid. People of color are mainly Biden voters. 70% of deaths are black people...

Please show me one case where an in person voter contracted the Corona Virus. SHOW ME ONE!  94,000,000 voted in person. I read where maybe some election workers at one location may have contracted it. 5 people. I have not seen one definitive case of an in person voter getting Covid 19.

The Dems were smart to stoke fear about Covid and getting 41% of votes to come in via mail in ballots. They were smart in Nevada to send out mass ballots to people that didn’t request them. They were smart to get rid of signature matching. They were smart in places to get rid of the id requirement. They were smart in PA to have the state Supreme Court over rule the the state legislature and allow votes that come in AFTER Election Day to count.

Every move the Dems made was to make more votes be counted. And not necessarily legal votes, just votes. Tens of thousands of dead people voted. TENS OF THOUSANDS. Mail in voting is the perfect place for fraud to take place. But you can bury your head all you want.

Give me a break with this shit...mail in voting has been around forever.

Trump was smart to tell his supporters not to vote by mail to later set up a conspiracy theory when the vote was so disproportionately skewing toward Biden.

The republicans were smart when they started removing mailboxes by the hundreds in swing states. Republicans were smart when they made only a handful of polling places available in some urban cities across the country.

We're pretty much at the point now where if you didn't vote for Trump you likely committed voter fraud. 

You Trumpees are so off the rails they're creating entirely fake news networks for you to go and froth at the mouth with conspiracy theory and alternate realities.

YOU have been had by Trump. YOU believe anything he does is great. YOU drank the kool-aid. YOU believe everything Trump says without scrutiny.

It'll be quite sad while we all watch you and other Trump supporters jumping off the cliff in droves for this man and the rest of us will not forget it.

Board footer