You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Current Events Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Greatest president of our lifetime. His policies where spot on. His presentation was shit. Compare his policy to the Dems and it is a no brainer, most agree. See the house and senate.

Lol greatest ONE TERM president of our lifetime.

If he was so great he would’ve been re-elected.

He was terrible at everything...especially the pandemic.

He didn’t do shit but eat fast food, golf and watch tv while continuously getting fatter.

He IS white entitlement.

I’ll add to this...do you remember how his campaign began? Questioning Obama’s birth certificate.

It really tells you everything you’ll ever need to know about Trump and his supporters.

Racist to the core.

Nobody really knows where he was born. It’s not like he would know and his mom and is dead and his birth certificate is a reissued copy. That said I assume he was born in the US and even if he was not his mom is a US citizen and he won the election so who cares. Ted Cruz wasn’t born in the US yet ran for president.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

He didn’t do shit but eat fast food, golf and watch tv while continuously getting fatter.

He IS white entitlement.

I’ll add to this...do you remember how his campaign began? Questioning Obama’s birth certificate.

It really tells you everything you’ll ever need to know about Trump and his supporters.

Racist to the core.

Nobody really knows where he was born. It’s not like he would know and his mom and is dead and his birth certificate is a reissued copy. That said I assume he was born in the US and even if he was not his mom is a US citizen and he won the election so who cares. Ted Cruz wasn’t born in the US yet ran for president.

Holy shit, are you REALLY this dumb?  The state of Hawaii released his fucking birth certificate like a decade ago.  Yeah, but go ahead and trust your conspiracy theories.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

He IS white entitlement.

Racist to the core.

Fuck off. He issued his birth certificate.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

This is precisely what i expected to expose.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
slashsfro wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Racist to the core.

Holy shit, are you REALLY this dumb?  The state of Hawaii released his fucking birth certificate like a decade ago.  Yeah, but go ahead and trust your conspiracy theories.

They released a certified copy.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Racist to the core.

Fuck off. He issued his birth certificate.

And did I ever say he was not born here?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

You said we don't really know where he was born. But we do know where he was born. Trump simultaneously took credit for him showing his birth certificate and claimed it was a forgery at the same time, even though a Hawaiian newspaper announced Obama's birth in their paper along with every other baby born that day. Take the loss, move on, find another person to get behind. Preferably not such a douchebag.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Read this and it's so true:

"Keep in mind that whatever happens to the GOP next, that will be, in the minds of these people, the new worst thing that has ever happened. Trump will be a moderate hero compared to whoever is nominated in 2024."

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

HOLY. SHIT. No wonder they were fighting so hard for its release. Court ordered release granted about an hour ago. It's....BAD.

Takeaways from the report—

1.) ASOG’s bottom line is found on page 1: We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results.

2.) Item 6: The allowable election error rate established by the Federal Election Commission guidelines is of 1 in 250,000 ballots (.0008%). We observed an error rate of 68.05%. This demonstrated a significant and fatal error in security and election integrity.

3.) Item 15: Significantly, the computer system shows vote adjudication logs for prior years, but all adjudication log entries for the 2020 election cycle are missing.

4.) Item 16: Likewise, all server security logs prior to 11:03pm on November 4, 2020 are missing. Other server logs before November 4, 2020 are present, therefore, there is no reasonable explanation for the security logs to be missing.

5.) Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson's statement on November 6, 2020 that "The correct totals were and continue to be reflected on the tabulator totals tape.." was FALSE.

6.) The Antrim County clerk and Secretary of State stated the error that cause votes to flip from Trump to Biden was "human error" resulting from failure to update the tabulator prior to election night for a down ballot race. We disagree and conclude that the vote flip occured because of machine error built into the software DESIGNED TO CREATE ERROR.

Board footer