You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Current Events Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

It’s certainly ironic that a bunch of conspiracy theorists were convinced (without evidence) that 2016 was a compromised election, but those same people now find the idea preposterous. I don’t think either elections were compromised, but I base my beliefs on evidence and not partisan hatred.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

It’s certainly ironic that a bunch of conspiracy theorists were convinced (without evidence) that 2016 was a compromised election, but those same people now find the idea preposterous. I don’t think either elections were compromised, but I base my beliefs on evidence and not partisan hatred.

What do you call the above report? Fake news? That really happened...

Randall Flagg

i said a month ago I wasn't going down the rabbit hole.  I haven't turned on the news since election night and am so much happier for it.  Trump loyalists can follow him over the cliff and live in despair.  I was never a loyalist or one to follow political leaders.  Unless something really stupid happens, the GOP will retain the Senate, Biden will either play ball or be a do nothing president.  The GOP will likely win the house in 2022 and 2024 is just around the corner.  Assuming Biden doesn't resign from mental decline before then (look at how the left has turned on Feinstein), he can run against a competent GOP candidate in 24 and let the cards fall where they may.  Liberal politics lost in 2020 in case you didn't notice.  Biden barely beat the candidate the media and its moronic followers have said was Hitler 2.0 the past 4 years.  Democrats lost seats in the house and didn't take over a single state legislature.  The only thing they have to celebrate is a career moderate politician in severe mental decline is now their president.  Let them have it.  I'll offer you the same advice I did Mitch - smoke a joint and get laid.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

i said a month ago I wasn't going down the rabbit hole.  I haven't turned on the news since election night and am so much happier for it.  Trump loyalists can follow him over the cliff and live in despair.  I was never a loyalist or one to follow political leaders.  Unless something really stupid happens, the GOP will retain the Senate, Biden will either play ball or be a do nothing president.  The GOP will likely win the house in 2022 and 2024 is just around the corner.  Assuming Biden doesn't resign from mental decline before then (look at how the left has turned on Feinstein), he can run against a competent GOP candidate in 24 and let the cards fall where they may.  Liberal politics lost in 2020 in case you didn't notice.  Biden barely beat the candidate the media and its moronic followers have said was Hitler 2.0 the past 4 years.  Democrats lost seats in the house and didn't take over a single state legislature.  The only thing they have to celebrate is a career moderate politician in severe mental decline is now their president.  Let them have it.  I'll offer you the same advice I did Mitch - smoke a joint and get laid.

I respect your position but will never just accept the kind of stuff you see in the above report.

Randall Flagg

Barr resigned.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Barr resigned.

He was good in his role. Sessions was terrible.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

It’s certainly ironic that a bunch of conspiracy theorists were convinced (without evidence) that 2016 was a compromised election,

All American elections will be susceptible to foreign influence and propaganda from 2016 going forward.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Biden barely beat the candidate the media and its moronic followers have said was Hitler 2.0 the past 4 years.  Democrats lost seats in the house and didn't take over a single state legislature.  The only thing they have to celebrate is a career moderate politician in severe mental decline is now their president.  Let them have it.  I'll offer you the same advice I did Mitch - smoke a joint and get laid.

Barely? Is that more than Trump won by in 2016 or less?

Board footer