You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I think your overblowing this...this seems like a FOX NEWS expose post. You're blaming everything on Cuomo including the effects on Florida. 'he allowed people to travel to Florida' - haha

What are you talking about? I mentioned it as it happened on THIS forum. Way to jump to Fox News. I guess it's my fault for talking to you rationally.

Cuomo did fine...jesus...it's pretty predictable...pounce on the guy that will likely run for president in 2024 if he can. It's the Hillary playbook. The people of New York think he's doing a great job given the circumstance.

If you think the economy is more important than anything than Florida is your shining example of success I guess.

He was receiving a 70% plus approval rating through out the whole thing.

Dude, You're making my point and being hysterical. He was being portrayed as a genius and no one was reporting anything bad about what he was doing. He had an open platform on CNN. Whenever he was confronted he'd throw a fit and not talk to that journalist again.

CUOMO IS TALKING ABOUT HIS ECONOMY NOW AND THEY CAN'T AFFORD ANOTHER LOCKDOWN. Jeeze, think or read before you post.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

When they allowed the riots to go on last year I said if they don't nip them in the bud something worse will happen. Why are any of you surprised by this?  If you make something okay for one side, the other side is going to do it too.  You don't get to fake horror and anger when they do after allowing your team to do it for months if not years.  This could have been prevented long before it happened. Dems enabled the behavior.

misterID

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

[/embed]
You don't see a line between that, and this:

[/embed]
Storming capitals and embarrassing politicians was a terrible precedent, made worse by the media and politicians not only not discouraging it but in ways encouraging it. I mean, it wasn't like we couldn't see this culminating into something really bad. Not taking anything away from Trumps actions, but this was bound to happen.

I know guys...it's always Antifa...ALWAYS

Where did I bring up antifa? You are broken.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

There will be armed protests at all 50 state capitols from Jan. 16-20...if anything bad happens make sure you have your antifa talking points in order.

Bro, you guys allowed this to be possible.  It's entirely on you for ignoring the riots last year.  100%.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

What are you talking about? I mentioned it as it happened on THIS forum. Way to jump to Fox News. I guess it's my fault for talking to you rationally.

Cuomo did fine...jesus...it's pretty predictable...pounce on the guy that will likely run for president in 2024 if he can. It's the Hillary playbook. The people of New York think he's doing a great job given the circumstance.

If you think the economy is more important than anything than Florida is your shining example of success I guess.

Dude, You're making my point and being hysterical. He was being portrayed as a genius and no one was reporting anything bad about what he was doing. He had an open platform on CNN. Whenever he was confronted he'd throw a fit and not talk to that journalist again.

CUOMO IS TALKING ABOUT HIS ECONOMY NOW AND THEY CAN'T AFFORD ANOTHER LOCKDOWN. Jeeze, think or read before you post.

And Trump was being portrayed as a genius on FOX especially during his awful daily press conferences where he bungled basics about virus treatment and asked stupid questions live on TV exposing his ignorance and showing just how unqualified he was.

You wanna blame Dem governors because Trump is a moron...go ahead if it makes you happy.

Bottom line...Cuomo's approval rating fluctuated between high 60s and low 70s through out all of 2020. Seems like NY thinks he did just fine to me.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Wow!  Nancy Cordes of CBS is reporting that a Congressperson has stated they saw members of Congress giving tours (recognizance tours) to probable insurrectionists the day before the riot. Whats important about this is guests as a whole are currently forbidden from entering the Hall due to coronavirus, so 'guests' shouldn't be there regardless, however very coincidental it occured the day before, essentially giving some a 'tour'.  She said obviously this info was passed on to investigators. Huge if true.

Also apparently Congress now set up metal detectors to enter the House floor. Republicans were apparently pissed about this as they showed up last night. Only Congress & very few senior aides are allowed on the chamber anyway, however its likely targeted at the new Q'anon members, mostly this Lauren Boebert who put out a video (before the riot) claiming she's going to Conceal Carry in DC.  Sounds like Pelosi just out to embarrass her & make an example of her, however seems to be a thing playing out in her favor in my mind. All this talk kinda backfired on Republicans as I don't think Americans want Congress bringing guns into the House chambers right now.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

There will be armed protests at all 50 state capitols from Jan. 16-20...if anything bad happens make sure you have your antifa talking points in order.

Bro, you guys allowed this to be possible.  It's entirely on you for ignoring the riots last year.  100%.

Then expect more I guess...both sides are saying it's fine now according to this logic.

I'm planning it now...next time a Republican wins I'll bring my gun and some zip ties to DC.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

They're mistaken Mitch, it wasn't ANTIFA that was there, it was Aunt Tifa.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Wow!  Nancy Cordes of CBS is reporting that a Congressperson has stated they saw members of Congress giving tours (recognizance tours) to probable insurrectionists the day before the riot. Whats important about this is guests as a whole are currently forbidden from entering the Hall due to coronavirus, so 'guests' shouldn't be there regardless, however very coincidental it occured the day before, essentially giving some a 'tour'.  She said obviously this info was passed on to investigators. Huge if true.

Also apparently Congress now set up metal detectors to enter the House floor. Republicans were apparently pissed about this as they showed up last night. Only Congress & very few senior aides are allowed on the chamber anyway, however its likely targeted at the new Q'anon members, mostly this Lauren Boebert who put out a video (before the riot) claiming she's going to Conceal Carry in DC.  Sounds like Pelosi just out to embarrass her & make an example of her, however seems to be a thing playing out in her favor in my mind. All this talk kinda backfired on Republicans as I don't think Americans want Congress bringing guns into the House chambers right now.

Everything is a violation of Republicans' rights especially if it inconveniences them in any way.

Pa...please stay on topic...we're talking about how Cuomo sucks right now.

misterID

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

And Trump was being portrayed as a genius on FOX especially during his awful daily press conferences where he bungled basics about virus treatment and asked stupid questions live on TV exposing his ignorance and showing just how unqualified he was.

You wanna blame Dem governors because Trump is a moron...go ahead if it makes you happy.

Bottom line...Cuomo's approval rating fluctuated between high 60s and low 70s through out all of 2020. Seems like NY thinks he did just fine to me.

You keep shrieking antifa and Fox and Trump and not answering honestly. I'm stating facts, look them up besides approval ratings, which was the gist of what I'm talking about. Don't mention statewide deaths and infections or anything, but those media based approval ratings.

Trump is a moron, yes, and so is Cuomo. This is why the media shouldn't take sides.

Board footer