You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 129 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

No, mitch, we hold Trump accountable, we just hold everyone else accountable, too.

So is what I'm saying no true? Is it true that Trump checked out along time ago? I think so...

Will we have enough evidence of that to satiate you?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Current Events Thread

PaSnow wrote:

nvm

misterID
 Rep: 472 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

No, mitch, we hold Trump accountable, we just hold everyone else accountable, too.

So is what I'm saying no true? Is it true that Trump checked out along time ago? I think so...

Will we have enough evidence of that to satiate you?

I think we've all talked about this before. And you're STILL talking about him...

mitchejw
 Rep: 129 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:

oh ok...time to the turn the page...all that?

we're 24 hours in and we have someone criticizing immigration policy based on a bust on a desk.

misterID
 Rep: 472 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:

Yes, that's relevant (and ironic), not an obsession about a guy who was supposedly fading from your mind in his last week.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 132 

Re: Current Events Thread

My opposition to Biden’s immigration policy has nothing to do with his pandering. I oppose them because they’re foolish, in violation of the law, and don’t help Americans or Central American nations. I can acknowledge their nations are shit holes, and America is kick ass, but allowing millions to illegally enter as they flee poverty doesn’t solve anything. Nor do we have an obligation to welcome illiterate, unskilled migrants.

But I’m sure you’ve thought this through and have a solution to integrate the population and not lower the wage for the communities you claim to champion. And do so without encouraging millions more to illegally enter with their hand out. You’re a better American than me, so I’m sure you’ll volunteer to serve in some capacity to help facilitate the safe indoctrination of millions.

mitchejw
 Rep: 129 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yes, that's relevant (and ironic), not an obsession about a guy who was supposedly fading from your mind in his last week.

Am I to understand that you've completely moved on? That yesterday is page 1...and there are no pages before it?

misterID
 Rep: 472 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yes, that's relevant (and ironic), not an obsession about a guy who was supposedly fading from your mind in his last week.

Am I to understand that you've completely moved on? That yesterday is page 1...and there are no pages before it?

I moved on a while ago. It's Biden's term now.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 53 

Re: Current Events Thread

FlashFlood wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

My opposition to Biden’s immigration policy has nothing to do with his pandering. I oppose them because they’re foolish, in violation of the law, and don’t help Americans or Central American nations. I can acknowledge their nations are shit holes, and America is kick ass, but allowing millions to illegally enter as they flee poverty doesn’t solve anything. Nor do we have an obligation to welcome illiterate, unskilled migrants.

But I’m sure you’ve thought this through and have a solution to integrate the population and not lower the wage for the communities you claim to champion. And do so without encouraging millions more to illegally enter with their hand out. You’re a better American than me, so I’m sure you’ll volunteer to serve in some capacity to help facilitate the safe indoctrination of millions.

I don’t care much to post here any more than I have, and maybe I missed your larger point about Central America, but you know Mexico is in North America, right?

Re: Current Events Thread

Sky Dog wrote:

I back ID, this was a weak Civil War. This isn’t Reconstruction. Let it go and move on.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB