You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:

Dems bluffed, no witnesses.

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

You are an adult. You acted terribly and ran the forum down with your behavior. Yes, I expect an adult not to act like a child. Yes, if you criticize a moron, I expect you not to act like that moron. I held him accountable for being an idiot. If you're using him as an excuse for your bad behavior, you are so, so, so much worse than Trump.

We are embarrassed for you.

I’m sorry...we’re going to have to move on from this topic but again...i dismiss your criticism of me when you didn’t hold a president to the same standard.

This makes you complicit imho.

This is stupid, complicit of what? Do you even know what that means? I haven't demanded or even subtly advocated for you to be banned from this forum for the stupid shit you do. Am I complicit by not trying to get you banned with your stupid and admittedly Trumplike behavior then? I have no power over Donald Trump, other than not voting for him.

We shouldn't have to coddle you.

YOU ARE AN ADULT.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

You are complicit because you either don't believe Trump should be convicted or impeachment trials are a joke. Has any impeachment been more well argued? Has any impeachment trials had more evidence of a pattern of behavior.

If you think we need to forgive and forget and wait for Trump to rear his ugly head again, you are complicit in the continuation of this behavior. btw...when I use 'you' I'm using it in the formal/plural sense. I'm not trying to single you out. 

Nothing I did resulted in anyone's death. Nothing I did resulted in anyone getting hurt...yet you lecture me on this board about behaving like an adult because of the words I use to advocate for my side.

I merely matched the president's tone.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

57 yea votes were more than i thought they’d get.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Susan Collins and Lisa Makowsky (sp) should just go to the Democratic Party. They have been against Trump and other republicans for at least 4 years.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Susan Collins and Lisa Makowsky (sp) should just go to the Democratic Party. They have been against Trump and other republicans for at least 4 years.

They voted for all the judges they shoved through.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Mitch McConnell has done a cute little dance and skirt around the issues again.

Trump IS morally and practically responsible for the riot but I’ll still vote NO to impeach.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

They voted for all the judges they shoved through.

This is true.

Yeah, Mitch voted innocent then slammed him worse than Raskin.

misterID

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

You are complicit because you either don't believe Trump should be convicted or impeachment trials are a joke. Has any impeachment been more well argued? Has any impeachment trials had more evidence of a pattern of behavior.

If you think we need to forgive and forget and wait for Trump to rear his ugly head again, you are complicit in the continuation of this behavior. btw...when I use 'you' I'm using it in the formal/plural sense. I'm not trying to single you out. 

Nothing I did resulted in anyone's death. Nothing I did resulted in anyone getting hurt...yet you lecture me on this board about behaving like an adult because of the words I use to advocate for my side.

I merely matched the president's tone.

You have no idea what complicit means. And in your hysterics, you decided to act like a child. No one here outside SG liked or supported him, yet you decided to act like a jerk and used him as an excuse to justify your five-year-old tantrums to anyone who dare disagreed with you. You're just like him, you helped create a toxic atmosphere here and you take no responsibility for it. Your excuse: well the president acts bad, why can't I?

Had they impeached him for dereliction of duty, they'd have had an argument. They had the opportunity to call witnesses, they didnt. They accused him of doing EXACTLY what they did themselves.

misterID

misterID wrote:

"Minneapolis to spend $6.4M to hire more police officers after residents experienced longer response times and an increase in violent crimes following the defunding of their police dept. -ABC"

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

"Minneapolis to spend $6.4M to hire more police officers after residents experienced longer response times and an increase in violent crimes following the defunding of their police dept. -ABC"

awesome...more money for killing black people and the union that protects them

Board footer