You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Current Events Thread

Sky Dog wrote:

The shit came out of a Chinese lab so get the fuck over it. It was politically motivated from the beginning for Trump and Biden. I tell you what, I will do nothing! No tests, no vaccines....I will go to the doctor when I am sick. My 2.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

The shit came out of a Chinese lab so get the fuck over it. It was politically motivated from the beginning for Trump and Biden. I tell you what, I will do nothing! No tests, no vaccines....I will go to the doctor when I am sick. My 2.

Do ya know this for sure?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I'm more sure it came from a Chinese lab than Trump colluded with Russia wink

I joke only because of the media standard/coverage of accusations/theories for those two things are very different. Did they release it on purpose? Not sure, and I don't believe so. But they knew about it and covered it up long enough to horde all the medical supplies and ventilators and thwt cost us thousands upon thousands of American lives.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah here in Australia chinese companies bought up all the masks etc and sent them back to china at the start of the pandemic. We had a real shortage first few months. That alone is classless.

misterID

misterID wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Yeah here in Australia chinese companies bought up all the masks etc and sent them back to china at the start of the pandemic. We had a real shortage first few months. That alone is classless.

Yeah, the lack of masks were a big deal here, we were lucky enough lot of companies stepped up, but the ventilators were huge. At one point car manufacturers were trying to produce them. And the WHO is just fucking worthless and totally in China's pocket.r

Some of our experts weren't much better, either.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Yep, China owns us due to greed.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

No...China owns us because we buy all their cheaply made crap. We’re the greedy ones.

misterID

misterID wrote:

I guess Mitch is under the impression only America does business with China. And I'd say anyone exploits slave labor to produce cheap shit at maximum profit... They're the greedy ones.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

I guess Mitch is under the impression only America does business with China. And I'd say anyone exploits slave labor to produce cheap shit at maximum profit... They're the greedy ones.

I guess ID is under the impression that this country is not a leading consumer of Chinese made bullshit.

I’d say anyone who buys these products is equally responsible.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

35 votes is more than 54 in the Senate...

The most feckless government body to ever exist.

Board footer