You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

I'm sorry it was so strenuous for you, mitch. I thought the "Those who identify as white in combination with another race, however, increased by 316%" was pretty self explanatory. Don't worry, you'll figure it out.

oh gee...please explain how I register to you as a statistic more than I do on this message board...

Canada and Australia are working hard to bring in Afghanis. I still haven't heard what we're doing. Except Biden saying the Taliban wasn't going to take over, now he's disappeared to Camp David without talking to the press......

I'd love for Biden to bring some here so you can start bitching about them in a year.

When have I bitched about people coming here legally? Go on, I'll wait...

misterID

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

China is going to get our military tech now. They've already partnered with the Taliban to get to the minerals there. This is a huge clusterfuck. I don't care who the president is, you at least make plans in case this shit happens. We could have got our allies out, a big percentage of women and girls out. We could have had an offensive plan ready. We didn't. Grandpa Joe wanted to take credit for ending "the war" for the September 11th anniversary. He had plenty of time to make a plan for this withdrawl.

I thought Trump protected us from China forevermore....or was that all bullshit? You lauded the withdraw from Syria with similar bullshit going on. Now you're all panicked.....my goodness....

Trump is President? You do have an unhealthy obsession.

How is this comparable to Syria? It amazes me that people who hate Trump and criticize everything he did, now hold him as the standard for their guy. You voted for Biden to get rid of Trump, now every dumb ass thing he does is answered with, "but Trump."

Trump was a moron, I didn't vote for him, this has nothing to do with him, this is about Biden's stupidity. Biden is responsible for this. He's taking credit for every good thing Trump did (the vaccine) and blaming him for all his fuck ups. Not holding him to account makes his followers worse than Trumpers. Show some spine.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

They still blame trump for everything. 2022 and 2024 could be a blood bath.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Smoking Guns wrote:

2022 will be.  But never underestimate the media in conjunction with the DNC to label whatever Republican candidate is nominated as the next Hitler.  They've done it repeatedly since Bush.  Bush was Hitler.  McCain was Hitler.  Romney was Hitler.  And Trump was Hitler.  The American people elected a President who actually withheld foreign aide from Ukraine until they fired the prosecutor investigating his crack head son - after Trump was impeached for the act Joe Biden actually did.  NY Democrats have already ended their impeachment, but Democrats impeached Trump a month after he was out of office. These aren't rational people attempting to remain consistent and logical.  Look what the media and Democrats did weaponizing and exaggerating the dangers of COVID.  The same amount of people have "died from COVID"  under Biden with the vaccine as died under Trump without the vaccine, yet what does the narrative coming from Democratic politicians and the media look like today compared to November 1, 2020?  They'll do anything they can to build a narrative that only they can save you and if you don't support them, you're a bad person and a bigot.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Desantis is the new Hitler. It'll be hilarious if they invest everything in making him the focus and he doesn't even get the nomination. If Biden doesn't run (totally possible) I wonder how the Democratic field shapes out. No way someone doesn't challenge Harris.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

2022 will be.  But never underestimate the media in conjunction with the DNC to label whatever Republican candidate is nominated as the next Hitler.  They've done it repeatedly since Bush.  Bush was Hitler.  McCain was Hitler.  Romney was Hitler.  And Trump was Hitler.  The American people elected a President who actually withheld foreign aide from Ukraine until they fired the prosecutor investigating his crack head son - after Trump was impeached for the act Joe Biden actually did.  NY Democrats have already ended their impeachment, but Democrats impeached Trump a month after he was out of office. These aren't rational people attempting to remain consistent and logical.  Look what the media and Democrats did weaponizing and exaggerating the dangers of COVID.  The same amount of people have "died from COVID"  under Biden with the vaccine as died under Trump without the vaccine, yet what does the narrative coming from Democratic politicians and the media look like today compared to November 1, 2020?  They'll do anything they can to build a narrative that only they can save you and if you don't support them, you're a bad person and a bigot.

There's so much in here that just isn't true...I can't believe people find you a credible poster here...

Let's just start with the claim that Biden is withholding money from Ukraine to protect his son:

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 … aine-help/

You've once again engaged in a discussion dishonestly. Is it really 'free speech' if you knowingly lie on purpose?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Desantis is the new Hitler. It'll be hilarious if they invest everything in making him the focus and he doesn't even get the nomination. If Biden doesn't run (totally possible) I wonder how the Democratic field shapes out. No way someone doesn't challenge Harris.

Right...Cuomo should be held accountable for his Co-Vid shit show but Desantis should not be held accountable for his shit show?

Harris will be challenged because she can't win. Many men in this company will not vote for a woman, especially in key swing states like Wisconsin and other rust belt electoral prizes. Biden's favorability numbers are much higher than hers. Right now, Biden is the favorite and could beat Trump again with relative ease.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

It won't be...the Senate will stay with the Dems whether you like it or not. You have a real shot at taking back the House, especially with another fantastic opportunity in Republican states to gerrymander their way back into the majority.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

China is going to get our military tech now. They've already partnered with the Taliban to get to the minerals there. This is a huge clusterfuck. I don't care who the president is, you at least make plans in case this shit happens. We could have got our allies out, a big percentage of women and girls out. We could have had an offensive plan ready. We didn't. Grandpa Joe wanted to take credit for ending "the war" for the September 11th anniversary. He had plenty of time to make a plan for this withdrawl.

I thought Trump protected us from China forevermore....or was that all bullshit? You lauded the withdraw from Syria with similar bullshit going on. Now you're all panicked.....my goodness....

How is this comparable to Syria? It amazes me that people who hate Trump and criticize everything he did, now hold him as the standard for their guy. You voted for Biden to get rid of Trump, now every dumb ass thing he does is answered with, "but Trump."

Trump was a moron, I didn't vote for him, this has nothing to do with him, this is about Biden's stupidity. Biden is responsible for this. He's taking credit for every good thing Trump did (the vaccine) and blaming him for all his fuck ups. Not holding him to account makes his followers worse than Trumpers. Show some spine.

I'm simply pointing out an inconsistency in you are responding to two very similar situations. You didn't have a problem with the shit show in Syria but you do have a problem with the shit show in Afghanistan.

I'll quote RF from back in the Syria conversation...'do you really want to get out of the middle east or don't you?'

misterID

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I'm simply pointing out an inconsistency in you are responding to two very similar situations. You didn't have a problem with the shit show in Syria but you do have a problem with the shit show in Afghanistan.

I'll quote RF from back in the Syria conversation...'do you really want to get out of the middle east or don't you?'

These are not similar situations. Who's complaining about getting out? No one. It's the way we're getting out. Do you not understand this?

Board footer