You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

It’s only a crime when a toe touches US soil.

This is your response to sex trafficking children?

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Why are you trying to have me believe that every or even most children that come across the border with their parents or 'parents' are being sex trafficked?

misterID

misterID wrote:

I'm not trying to do anything. You don't care that children are being sex trafficked either way. You're okay with it as long as people can continue to break into the country.

misterID

misterID wrote:

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
misterID wrote:

I'm not trying to do anything. You don't care that children are being sex trafficked either way. You're okay with it as long as people can continue to break into the country.

I don't think you care either. I think people that are as polarized politically as you and mitch are, will grasp on to whatever "cause" as long as it supports the "R" or "D" talking point you subscribe to.

misterID

misterID wrote:
harmon420 wrote:
misterID wrote:

I don't think you care either. I think people that are as polarized politically as you and mitch are, will grasp on to whatever "cause" as long as it supports the "R" or "D" talking point you subscribe to.

How do you figure that? I've stated many times that I think dreamers should be given citizenship. That we should have an e-verify system that allows employers to sponsor employees who are here illegally who've done everything right. So how am I polarized? The last few people I've quoted above are LIBERALS.

Holy shit, what a dick move to jump in a thread and pull this out of your ass. I said he didn't care because he refuses to talk about it. He refuses to talk about any negativity about illegal border crossings, which includes child sex trafficking, and the untold numbers who die on the trek here. You've not added anything to this debate but this lazy horse shit.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Bill Maher: "If critical race theory means separating 5-year-olds by race and telling some you're oppressors and the others you're the oppressed, and giving up on a colorblind society, and resegregation, and racism is the essence of America—then I'm out."

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID wrote:
harmon420 wrote:
misterID wrote:

How do you figure that? I've stated many times that I think dreamers should be given citizenship. That we should have an e-verify system that allows employers to sponsor employees who are here illegally who've done everything right. So how am I polarized? The last few people I've quoted above are LIBERALS.

How the fuck can you say I don't care when I brought it up? Many times. Holy shit, what a dick move to jump in a thread and pull this out of your ass. I said he didn't care because he refuses to talk about it. He refuses to talk about any negativity about illegal border crossings, which includes child sex trafficking, and the untold numbers who die on the trek here. You've not added anything to this debate but this lazy horse shit.

Dude, if you're expecting the people who post in this section 1-2x a year to have done any real research to support their core beliefs, you're only kidding yourself.  2 billion in damages and 26 people killed during BLM riots last year, but 1.5 million in damage and one unarmed white woman shot by a cop behind a wall who literally just had 3 police officers standing next to her is the greatest tragedy to strike America:

We were told last year that Black Lives are undervalued and we need institutional changes.  Yet now that more black children have been murdered in 2021 than all the children that have died from COVID is a reality, the importance of BLM as a national movement has waned.  So any discussion of the record loss of Black Lives almost exclusively by other Black people, isn't allowed to be discussed.  It's a banned topic here because the people who haven't read a news article on the same topic from two sources in their entire lives get upset when reality doesn't match their head cannon. 

It's why January 6th is a story CNN and every other person lacking a single defense of Biden's performance can't let go from the front of their mind, but the attack on the White House was a fucking laugh riot:

On immigration, these jokers can't defend their stance.  They're so used to screaming "racists!" and believing it an intelligible response, they're completely incapable of creating a coherent and fact based justification for their opinions.  We just went through #MeToo where every actress who sucked a dick for a million dollar movie role was portrayed as a victim of the holocaust.  It doesn't matter than at least 20% of the children being brought across the border had no DNA connection to the people calling them "family":

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 … k-down-fa/

Central American children being exploited in the thousands for human trafficking isn't that big of a deal when your sole and primary focus is to appear woke and parrot what Twitter and MSM have explained is the only acceptable thought. 

I know COVID is the worst disease and threat to the world in probably all of human history that warrants destroying the education of nearly every American child and the destruction of thousands of businesses all under the guise of safety.  But 20% of illegals entering the country with COVID isn't a big deal at all:
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigr … e-n1276244

If you're asking these jokers to stay consistent and apply their stated values and beliefs evenly, you're wasting your time.  Mitch can't participate in a discussion with any semblance of a coherent dialogue.  He has no interests in it.  Harmon pops in once or twice a year to shit on someone and prove he doesn't read either, yet both sit smugly back assured that they have a better understanding of reality than anyone else.  They won't be able to cite anything, or worse, cite things in direct conflict with what their argument is, but you're just wasting your breath here. 

When their party is destroyed next year in the elections, they'll be the first ones claiming election irregularity.  These people believe every conspiracy towards the right they can grasp their hands on, but defy logic and reason to handwave the very same behavior they claimed was the greatest threat to our nation.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Bill Maher: "If critical race theory means separating 5-year-olds by race and telling some you're oppressors and the others you're the oppressed, and giving up on a colorblind society, and resegregation, and racism is the essence of America—then I'm out."

Look at you do what you accused me doing a couple weeks ago....you cherry picked 2 sentences...good for you.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:
harmon420 wrote:

How the fuck can you say I don't care when I brought it up? Many times. Holy shit, what a dick move to jump in a thread and pull this out of your ass. I said he didn't care because he refuses to talk about it. He refuses to talk about any negativity about illegal border crossings, which includes child sex trafficking, and the untold numbers who die on the trek here. You've not added anything to this debate but this lazy horse shit.

Dude, if you're expecting the people who post in this section 1-2x a year to have done any real research to support their core beliefs, you're only kidding yourself.  2 billion in damages and 26 people killed during BLM riots last year, but 1.5 million in damage and one unarmed white woman shot by a cop behind a wall who literally just had 3 police officers standing next to her is the greatest tragedy to strike America:

We were told last year that Black Lives are undervalued and we need institutional changes.  Yet now that more black children have been murdered in 2021 than all the children that have died from COVID is a reality, the importance of BLM as a national movement has waned.  So any discussion of the record loss of Black Lives almost exclusively by other Black people, isn't allowed to be discussed.  It's a banned topic here because the people who haven't read a news article on the same topic from two sources in their entire lives get upset when reality doesn't match their head cannon. 

It's why January 6th is a story CNN and every other person lacking a single defense of Biden's performance can't let go from the front of their mind, but the attack on the White House was a fucking laugh riot:

On immigration, these jokers can't defend their stance.  They're so used to screaming "racists!" and believing it an intelligible response, they're completely incapable of creating a coherent and fact based justification for their opinions.  We just went through #MeToo where every actress who sucked a dick for a million dollar movie role was portrayed as a victim of the holocaust.  It doesn't matter than at least 20% of the children being brought across the border had no DNA connection to the people calling them "family":

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 … k-down-fa/

Central American children being exploited in the thousands for human trafficking isn't that big of a deal when your sole and primary focus is to appear woke and parrot what Twitter and MSM have explained is the only acceptable thought. 

I know COVID is the worst disease and threat to the world in probably all of human history that warrants destroying the education of nearly every American child and the destruction of thousands of businesses all under the guise of safety.  But 20% of illegals entering the country with COVID isn't a big deal at all:
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigr … e-n1276244

If you're asking these jokers to stay consistent and apply their stated values and beliefs evenly, you're wasting your time.  Mitch can't participate in a discussion with any semblance of a coherent dialogue.  He has no interests in it.  Harmon pops in once or twice a year to shit on someone and prove he doesn't read either, yet both sit smugly back assured that they have a better understanding of reality than anyone else.  They won't be able to cite anything, or worse, cite things in direct conflict with what their argument is, but you're just wasting your breath here. 

When their party is destroyed next year in the elections, they'll be the first ones claiming election irregularity.  These people believe every conspiracy towards the right they can grasp their hands on, but defy logic and reason to handwave the very same behavior they claimed was the greatest threat to our nation.

Dude...if you expect to ever get a reasonable response from someone who made their mind up about the world during the Reagan administration....you're kidding yourself.

Board footer